www.xtdoll.com

How much weight is appropriate to reduce?

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How much weight is appropriate to reduce?

Post by SimonSays7 »

Mr_RubberLubber wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:35 am Around 25-26kg would indeed be the ideal, but honestly anything below 30kg (including head) without compromising softness too much would be a job well done. Thats the key - not to compromise too much on the feel/softness of the doll. Obviously Tayu is the gold standard in the market now that all other manufacturers should be aspiring to (which is why they can command such a high price). If I were a doll manufacturer these days I'd get my hands on a Tayu model just to take it apart and work out how its built so well and also try to copy the excellent LHP. The first competitor thats able to do this and then undercut them is going to make serious bank.
Totally hear you! Although SM's weight-reduced efforts are supposedly soft, and a lot less expensive? I honestly don't know, but I thought SM doesn’t use those hard foam lightweight cores that many other companies use for weight reduction. (WM, Starpery, Xelex, JY?)

Tayu may well be "the gold standard" for soft, weight reduced dolls, but the expense is not their only drawback: they are perhaps mostly focussed on a domestic market. I love their busty 155K, except for the fact that it has a very flat butt. Also, too many of their heads look like teenagers with puffy eyes that have just been crying. I don't know if "crying teen" is the intended effect, but that's how it looks to me. Even if I liked that look, which I absolutely do not, I would have challenges explaining it to any woman in my life, and it might set off alarms at customs.

Finally, their stated Net weight for this 155k is an excellent 27kg / 60lb. (without additional "soft" options) But at least in the past, Tayu has not achieved their target weight in the manufacturing process. And of course, if a doll were delivered at 1-3K above what they claimed, I'd probably just keep it, but feel like I overpaid for a premium product that failed to deliver.

For a brand to develop a good reputation, they need to be honest. Some folks have suggested: "They all exaggerate; you just have to do your research." Utter nonsense. They have to weigh them to ship them. If a maker doesn't reach their target weight, they should inform the buyer before they ship.

Knowing who is worthy of our trust and who is not is the very purpose of a forum like this. I believe that Tayu has addressed this issue recently.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

On your site you have pretty dolls nicely photographed, but it's impossible to find essential information like weight and measurements (apart from height). An update would be welcome.

To be competitive, I think your 157cm and 158cm models should be under 30kg and your 150cm model should be under 25kg. Given the silhouettes of your dolls this weight/volume ratio (roughly evaluated since I couldn't find the measurements) would place you in the group of 6 or 7 manufacturers who are innovative in this area. To join the top three you would have to remove another 5 kg.
Your 162 cm between 25 and 30 kg would already be a very good performance.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

nox2doll

Post by nox2doll »

This seems to have been realized. The doll industry is paired with the technology industry, and some technology companies are already doing it.
Good and while that happens, make it stronger. The weight is not an issue, weak joins are..

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Swedish Meatball wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:43 am
peachplumpear wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:45 pm As low as possible. TAYU is wildly popular because of their extremely low weights.
True enough but their twisted wrists are awful!

Wha doll is 21kg? Asking for a friend. :whistle:
Tayu is popular in theory, but where are all the dolls? Seems like there is alot of interest, but not a whole lot of actual buyers. Imo they are too expensive for the materials issues they have, lack of variety and/or appealing head and body designs etc.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

XT has reduced weight reduction process,XTdoll will undergo weight reduction treatment before shipping , The larger the doll, the more effective the reduced weight.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Swedish Meatball wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:43 am
peachplumpear wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:45 pm As low as possible. TAYU is wildly popular because of their extremely low weights. Weight is THE obstacle in this hobby. I myself prefer dolls 21kg and under.
True enough but their twisted wrists are awful!

I personally wouldn’t let that stop me, if I wanted a Tayu. I don’t care much about wrists, or hands for that matter. They’re not part of the sexual attraction, to me.

I wish they made dolls with fused fingers, just to keep the hands simple, instead of fingers pointing wildly off in all directions.

I’d feel differently if I were a doll photographer. But I’m not, I’m a doll boinker.

nox2doll

Post by nox2doll »

My opinion is that no less than 25.. the weight make things more real..

Something like 45 would be best weight.. but a doll should walk by itself (assisted by the owner).

Lee_XTdoll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Lee_XTdoll »

We have witnessed a lot of efforts made by many factories to break through the project of ultra-lightweight dolls, but the extremely high scrap rate has made many factories withdraw from the research of this project.

Email:lxh@xtdoll.com
sales@xtdoll.com

Lee_XTdoll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Lee_XTdoll »

4891d wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:27 am
On your site you have pretty dolls nicely photographed, but it's impossible to find essential information like weight and measurements (apart from height). An update would be welcome.

To be competitive, I think your 157cm and 158cm models should be under 30kg and your 150cm model should be under 25kg. Given the silhouettes of your dolls this weight/volume ratio (roughly evaluated since I couldn't find the measurements) would place you in the group of 6 or 7 manufacturers who are innovative in this area. To join the top three you would have to remove another 5 kg.

Thank you :glou:

sales@xtdoll.com

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Low weight is great as long as quality and durability doesn't suffer. So far all weight reduced dolls that I am aware of have additional issues beyond their non weight reduced versions and/or non weight reduced dolls in general. Weight reduction should be an option, not the default and only option because the downsides are real and very significant in many cases.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Lee_XTdoll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Lee_XTdoll »

I would like to know which doll factories are the top 3? This will give me motivation to break through it.

sales@xtdoll.com

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Lee_XTdoll wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:57 am

I would like to know which doll factories are the top 3? This will give me motivation to break through it.
Top 3 in what category? Is weight the only consideration? To most, it is not. Overall quality, durability, reliability, aesthetics, silicone softness etc. are other factors that should be considered. Many of these "top" light weight doll manufacturers are undoubtedly not the "top" in other categories.

To be competitive the doll must perform in areas other than weight alone. I'd say that within reason, weight is the lowest of priorities to most customers in the long term. In other words; if a doll is incredibly light but is plagued with quality issues early in the life cycle, then the manufacturers reputation will suffer long term and they will be unlikely to secure significant sales in the future to anyone who doesn't prioritize weight over all else (the minority).

A 160+ cm doll at 25 kg will undoubtedly be significantly compromised in proportions/aesthetics at a minimum and very likely in durability, softness, useability etc.

T**u is popular in theory. Theoretically in the "top 3" in regards to weight to size (height exclusively), but certainly not "top 3" in sales, or even in the top 10 for that matter.

I think the best answer is to offer high quality standard weight dolls with weight reduction as an option not the default, for those willing to take the risk and accept the known downsides.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

For me personally anything over 30kg is out of the question. I’m in good shape and can handle heavy stuff but I don’t WANT to handle heavy stuff when it comes to this: moving, positioning, posing, etc.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Lee_XTdoll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Lee_XTdoll »

162G silicone 1.0 super weight reduction version has been produced, but the weight is 32kg, although it did not enter 30kg, but the softness of its various parts is very good, which still makes me happy. I will continue to innovate it.
Attachments
IMG_20230814_220050.jpg
IMG_20230814_220050.jpg (3.2 MiB) Viewed 308 times

sales@xtdoll.com

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Lee_XTdoll wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:24 pm 162G silicone 1.0 super weight reduction version has been produced, but the weight is 32kg, although it did not enter 30kg, but the softness of its various parts is very good, which still makes me happy. I will continue to innovate it.
Good work! 32kg is pretty great for a buxom 162cm. By the way, you have your 162cm listed as 5',3" but 162 cm is closer to 5' 4".(5 Feet, 3.7795 Inches) The imperial system is ridiculous, though, lol.

https://xtdoll.com/index.php/product/everleigh/

INFORMATIONS