Starpery.com

172F Clothing Sizes

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
alexven13232
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

172F Clothing Sizes

Post by alexven13232 »

Hey all,

I just ordered my first doll, the 172F body. She's going to be absolutely amazing, Starpery has some of the best bodies and details out there. Before she ships, I would love to get a modest wardrobe for her. From what I understand, the body can vary a bit in size, but I don't mind buying a few things on the bigger side, but was wondering if anyone has insight or experience in the right sizes for this body.

Thanks!

P.S. I'll definitely post pics once she arrives.

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 172F Clothing Sizes

Post by blacknblueballs69 »

Hey, congrats on your new doll. I ordered my first full size doll (a 172F Rozanne) as well last Monday. I got in just before the end of Starpery's anniversary promo, still waiting to hear back if I get a free head (only first 100 orders get one). I'm interested in clothing for her as well so I'll keep an eye on this thread and have turned on notifications and bookmarked it.
Starpery 172F Rozanne TPE
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

INFORMATIONS