realsexdoll.com

New kimmi lovecock

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
swanseapaul

Re: New kimmi lovecock

Post by swanseapaul »

swanseapaul wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:04 pm That bra is definitely full xPXL_20230829_235435056.jpg
And my hard cock is underneath her bra, she's just the best inflatable. A sitting version would be incredible 😛

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Too bad the box shows the good built-in TPE/TPR love clone sex holes but the doll actually has the newer dog-bone pussy-anal combo hole that must be inserted before inflating the doll - it is only 5 inches deep on my Leticia brand new doll that I just sold for this same reason.

swanseapaul

Post by swanseapaul »

DoctorDuke wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:05 pm Too bad the box shows the good built-in TPE/TPR love clone sex holes but the doll actually has the newer dog-bone pussy-anal combo hole that must be inserted before inflating the doll - it is only 5 inches deep on my Leticia brand new doll that I just sold for this same reason.
The inflation definitely extends the insert a bit. Never felt like I was going right through with 7 inches. Could just be carried away lol

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

swanseapaul wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:12 pm
DoctorDuke wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:05 pm Too bad the box shows the good built-in TPE/TPR love clone sex holes but the doll actually has the newer dog-bone pussy-anal combo hole that must be inserted before inflating the doll - it is only 5 inches deep on my Leticia brand new doll that I just sold for this same reason. In the l. TV
The inflation definitely extends the insert a bit. Never felt like I was going right through with 7 inches. Could just be carried away lol
[/quotla
No, your right SP. The size of the dog bone insert is very deceiving. You've only got to look at the Pipedream line of sex toys to see small doesn't mean unaccommodating. Those tpe toys can stretch like a "Stretch Armstrong" toy.
Some guys take one look at the tiny hole or short length and they think, "No way will my pecker get in there. Even with decent lube.
Oh how wrong (unless your hung like a horse with huge circumference)
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Kimmi is always no. 1 airgirl. Swanseapaul, congratulations to your very good choice. She will be very happy wit you and will give many fantastic moments to you, which you wont forget. To separate vaginal inserts - yes, the aesthetic effect is little bit worse than with a built-in variant, but it is more, more practical. The cleaning is easier with separate insert. In case of damage, you can replace the insert easily or love your airgirl without any TPE insert. Also the lifetime is significant, because bult-in inserts may be problematic after years. TPE is not good to leave in contact with the vinyl for a long time.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

⬜
★ Kimmi Luv - replacement - like no way:
viewtopic.php?t=170505

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

This is the closest doll that I have seen as a replacement for the Kimmi Lovcok doll. The hands and feet are the same, the face very similar but the body is a different design with a softer pvc material.

However, I haven't seen this doll on the market anywhere. Though some dolls on the Diao Shi catalogue do take awhile before they are sold to the western market or appear on Ali.
My preference is for the original body design of Kimmi.

Image from Entity2020's Diaoshi avatar database.
Attachments
DS8260.jpg
DS8260.jpg (53.52 KiB) Viewed 426 times
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

INFORMATIONS