kimberdoll.com

Realism???

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Gary1124

Realism???

Post by Gary1124 »

So, to all of you who already reside with Kimber, tell me how does she Feel? Can you close your eyes and very nearly feel like you are with a woman? How does she feel inside? Tight? Experienced? Been around? Who has the Kimber Delux? Are the Gel Breasts a ringer for real boobs?
I am strongly contemplating a fuller sized doll after being disappointed by a cheap 3'3" big boobed blonde. I have two that I'm looking at.

Jarliet Blonde "May" at 5'1" on Rosemarydoll US Stock is instant stiffy to look at her pics. She has that slender co'ed look. $999 with Gel, Fixed, Standing, EVO 5-7 days

Kimber Deluxe
Similar options $924 with calculated UPS Delivery. Kimber looks good with incredibly sexy butt, plaything boobs and all. Slightly older appearance than my first listing. Great body though, boobies look comfy.

So, help me choose guys please.

Kimber

Gary1124

Re: Realism???

Post by Gary1124 »

Gary1124 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:56 am So, to all of you who already reside with Kimber, tell me how does she Feel? Can you close your eyes and very nearly feel like you are with a woman? How does she feel inside? Tight? Experienced? Been around? Who has the Kimber Delux? Are the Gel Breasts a ringer for real boobs?
I am strongly contemplating a fuller sized doll after being disappointed by a cheap 3'3" big boobed blonde. I have two that I'm looking at.

Jarliet Blonde "May" at 5'1" on Rosemarydoll US Stock is instant stiffy to look at her pics. She has that slender co'ed look. B-cup Perky $999 with Gel, Fixed, Standing, EVO 5-7 days

Kimber Deluxe
Similar options $924 with calculated UPS Delivery. Kimber looks good with incredibly sexy butt, plaything boobs and all. Slightly older appearance than my first listing. Great body though, boobies look comfy.

Kimber

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

I was thinking at some point to get one just because it was cheap and the presentation photos were great for the price.
If this is going to be your first doll go for it. As entry doll to this world she is perfect. However i think the material she is made of is soft enough and i wouldn't choose gel-filled ass just because i had a recent experience and in my opinion feels unnatural soft like too soft, but if that is what you want go for it.
In the end you cannot know what you like until you try. This is why so many on TDF have more then 1 doll.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Gary1124

Post by Gary1124 »

No options. The Gel filled boobs are default. Nothing list about Gel filled butt. I just would like a read on how she feels to "do it" with.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Mine isn't the deluxe model, but I love how great she feels :plaidskirt:

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

I have both the Kimber and Kimber Deluxe (KD) and both look and feel great.
The gel breasts on the KD feel like nice firm one, not floppers or marshmallows.
For the KD the interior of the vaginal and anal cavities work well to get the desired results. :)

Also note that the KD actually comes with MORE than Rosemarydoll, since KD has articulated fingers and Rosemarydoll does not.

Another thing to consider with the KD is that they do ONE doll and do it well. No options or alterations.
When you do one thing repeatedly you tend to get better at it. :) This shows well with the KD.

Just my two cents.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Compared to the face that looks back at me from the mirror, Kimber is just perfect :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

As I said, it was just me personally. Great as she it right now.
Sort of like some folks like vanilla ice cream, some prefer French vanilla.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

attadoll

Post by attadoll »

20230603_171532.jpg
20230603_171532.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 1370 times
Let's see, Realism? Dressed and cared for right, she can look good!

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

Gary1124 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:56 am So, to all of you who already reside with Kimber, tell me how does she Feel? Can you close your eyes and very nearly feel like you are with a woman? How does she feel inside? Tight? Experienced? Been around? Who has the Kimber Delux? Are the Gel Breasts a ringer for real boobs?

Jarliet Blonde "May" at 5'1" on Rosemarydoll US Stock is instant stiffy to look at her pics. She has that slender co'ed look. $999 with Gel, Fixed, Standing, EVO 5-7 days

Kimber Deluxe

Kimber

Kimber, best sex I ever had

Rugbug61

Post by Rugbug61 »

Nice pic Attadoll she’s gorgeous
Training starts now….and begin
————————————————————————
YL 151-C Lacy Rae the She-Boss😋
Firedoll 157-B Sandy Olivia😍

INFORMATIONS