www.irontechdoll.com

Pre-shipment photos for Monica 110cm Torso

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
polischmoli
Active Poster
Active Poster

Pre-shipment photos for Monica 110cm Torso

Post by polischmoli »

Here are the options I chose from myrobotdoll.com for this torso. I got two heads. I wasn't initially intent on this face but MattSwims' photos of his doll and the moveable jaw persuaded me to try it. Something about Lottie's disinterested face worked for me. Although I chose dark tan like MattSwims did, I'll be curious to see how dark the skin looks in person.

Torso Sex Doll Monica SG-T-003 Irontech - 110cm / 3"7"
Sticone Faces: S32
Head softness: Softer head + Painted Eyebrows with oral cavity
Custom Makeup: Default
makeup: Matte Effect
Skin Color: #Detault: same color as chosen tace
Wig or hair implant style: Default: same as chosen face
Eye Color: Blue Green
skeleton: Stainless metal EVO skeleton
Joint Options: Standard: Ideal for posing
body: Default standard softness
Realistic Body Painting: Realistic body painting
extra body painting and tan lines: Add Tan Lines
Gel-filled breasts: Standard gel-filled breasts
Areola Color: Same as product photo
Areola Size: Same as product photo
Pubic Hair: #3
Labia Color: #1 Pink
Vagina: Built-in / Fixed Vagina
Vagina Texture: B1
Extra Vagina Inserts: NO Extra Insert
Butt: Gel-filled ass
2nd silicone head: S25
Extra head softness: Softer head + Painted Eyebrows with oral cavity
Wig or hair implant style on extra head: J8
Eye color on extra head: Default: same as chosen face
Gifts: Love hole clean set, USB heating rod, Drying sticks, Lingerie, Comb
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-1.jpg
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-1.jpg (220.17 KiB) Viewed 2439 times
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-2.jpg
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-2.jpg (244.52 KiB) Viewed 2439 times
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-3.jpg
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-3.jpg (231.59 KiB) Viewed 2439 times
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-4.jpg
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-4.jpg (192.69 KiB) Viewed 2439 times
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-5.jpg
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-5.jpg (226.67 KiB) Viewed 2439 times
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-6.jpg
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-6.jpg (196.92 KiB) Viewed 2439 times
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-7.jpg
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-7.jpg (207.64 KiB) Viewed 2439 times
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-8.jpg
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-8.jpg (115.06 KiB) Viewed 2439 times
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-9.jpg
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-9.jpg (180.01 KiB) Viewed 2439 times
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-10.jpg
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-10.jpg (190.81 KiB) Viewed 2439 times
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-11.jpg
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-11.jpg (205.8 KiB) Viewed 2439 times
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-12.jpg
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-12.jpg (218.52 KiB) Viewed 2439 times

polischmoli
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Pre-shipment photos for Monica 110cm Torso

Post by polischmoli »

Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-13.jpg
Irontech-SG-T003-S34-S25-13.jpg (259.38 KiB) Viewed 2438 times

polischmoli
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by polischmoli »

Reserved for photos upon received.

FastEddie68

Post by FastEddie68 »

Really like that face, not seen a doll with such a strong nose bridge and it really works well with the eyes and mouth as they are.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Congrats, she is a beautiful doll, i have had mine for 8 months

Irontech-doll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Irontech-doll »

Congrats!!
Irontech Doll
Kenneth Sun
Email: sales08@irontechdoll.com
WhatsApp: +86 13189206867
WeChat: +86 13672546867

polischmoli
Active Poster
Active Poster

Review and pictures post receipt

Post by polischmoli »

Holy shit! That's all I could think when I opened up the box. Seeing the actual doll's skin was arresting. I normally don't like taking photos of the dolls without their heads on, but I felt like I had to capture this beautiful specimen as I found it. Then the feel of them was wow.
1.jpeg
1.jpeg (489.31 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
2.jpeg
2.jpeg (471 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
My hat's off to irontech because this doll is beautiful. I mean, it's hard for me to overstate it. I love the look and texture of the skin. Just moving her around and seeing her body react is a joy. When lifting her I often grab her butt and it's soft. The gel breasts and butt have ruined me forever on dolls that lack them. Normally I like the really big breasted dolls but these plentiful soft, gel breasts have won me over.
3-blur.png
3-blur.png (524.17 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
6.jpeg
6.jpeg (312.79 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
7.jpeg
7.jpeg (525.74 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
Some surprises for me: I ordered a soft silicone head S32, but this is not soft silicone. It's hard but it also had implanted eyebrows, which I didn't request but am happy to have. The hard silicone does put a damper on kissing. But apparently the movable jaw feature only comes with a hard silicone head. Although strictly speaking this isn't what I ordered, I'm ok with it. The face does seem a bit oily. I wonder what the best way to deal with that is. I have not tried the second yet head.
8.jpeg
8.jpeg (577.53 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
I've mainly had WM TPE torso dolls. The last one I ordered with extra soft TPE, and I was actually pretty disappointed by it because it was too soft. It felt like a toy in action. So in this case I ordered regular firmness silicone with gel breasts, gel butt, and soft vagina. I love the firmness of the body. It doesn't feel like a toy. It feels solid. She's got a firm stomach.
5.jpeg
5.jpeg (411.46 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
The vagina is soft and pleasurable, the texturing feels much more prominent than anything I've felt with TPE. However, sometimes there's air build up, which I can release with a finger, but it can be a little fatiguing on my member. The anal cavity is distinctly textured and is much more forgiving to my member. (This plays nicely into my fantasy that she was a "good" Catholic girl.) The first couple of times doing anal, the anus had a distinct ring that felt great to penetrate. Unfortunately, the anus did tear after a few sessions and the ring feeling isn't as prominent. I guess I shouldn't be surprised as this has happened to just about every doll I own, WM TPE and Siliko silicone, but I was hoping for different.

I am not a romancer of dolls. I'm a terrible plunderer of dolls. However, something strange happened with this doll. I don't know if it's because her body is rockin' and face is stirring things within me, but after our first session, I'm slightly embarrassed to say I did some grooming, trimming and what not, showered before a second congress.
9.jpeg
9.jpeg (493.25 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
One thing I wanted to share to other torso doll enthusiasts, the longer legs add a lot of variability to the positions. There's leverage there that just isn't present with the legless torsos.
10.jpeg
10.jpeg (348.74 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
So overall, I love this doll. I appreciate myrobotdoll's work on it. I received it via Fedex at a pick up point so it didn't have to arrive directly at my house. And it's officially ruined me for other dolls lacking painted skin, gel breasts, and a gel butt. I think I'm an irontech man now. It's a cut above what I'm used to.

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

Congrats on the doll man. It looks very nice indeed especially with those bikini lines! I'm happy you found something you like. If it wasn't for the lack of arms I would've purchased one myself after your review

Also, be advised that the videos included might be corrupt as I can't seem to play them either on mobile or on desktop.

polischmoli
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by polischmoli »

Thanks for the notice, Beepboop92. Let me try again: Lest you think I'm overly zealous, here are a few videos of the breasts and butt in the flesh.
breasts.mp4
(1.52 MiB) Downloaded 170 times
butt.mp4
(2.05 MiB) Downloaded 180 times

Daedaluspbc
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Daedaluspbc »

Man.. that butt movement looks amazing. I chose not to get the jell butt for durability reasons but now I’m kinda regretting 😅

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

polischmoli wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:39 am Thanks for the notice, Beepboop92. Let me try again: Lest you think I'm overly zealous, here are a few videos of the breasts and butt in the flesh.

breasts.mp4
butt.mp4
Those breasts are just... amazing. I'm starting to reconsider the arm thing lol. What came to mind was that having arms would make for a better cuddling experience, but hows that going for you? Or are you not a cuddling person?

polischmoli
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by polischmoli »

I have a WM b19 torso without arms that was my previous favorite. I got the other big breasted WM torso with arms, and it's only reaffirmed for me that arms are a nuisance for me. Perhaps my bigger beef is with the hand "bones" that get bent at weird angles and ultimately poke out through the skin. So actually arms are fine, even helpful in cases, but wire-y, latent Edward Scissor hands, bleh!, which is too bad because I like the look of hands and even kissing them.

But to answer your question, Beepboop92, no, I'm not a big cuddler. But I have cuddled up next to this doll and spooned her a little.

Oh, new find with this doll. If you bend this doll over a pillow, vaginal doggie style is actually doable, which is amazing to me since none of the torso dolls I have could comfortably manage this.

polischmoli
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by polischmoli »

Beepboop92, right after I ordered this doll, a new Sino-doll torso doll popped up, which has a lot of great qualities and it includes arms. I had a momentary pang of buyer's remorse since I didn't get a chance to truly choose between them. Looking at it now, the breasts still look amazing especially in the video. It doesn't say if the breasts are gel or not, but the non-gel butt shown in the video would give me pause because, again, I'm ruined!

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

polischmoli wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:32 am Beepboop92, right after I ordered this doll, a new Sino-doll torso doll popped up, which has a lot of great qualities and it includes arms. I had a momentary pang of buyer's remorse since I didn't get a chance to truly choose between them. Looking at it now, the breasts still look amazing especially in the video. It doesn't say if the breasts are gel or not, but the non-gel butt shown in the video would give me pause because, again, I'm ruined!
Sorry for not responding earlier, you didn't reply directly so I didn't get the notification.

Well that hand problem you've got with the hands can be solved by opting for the articulating fingers.

I feel that your might be the better option since sino's dolls (from what I've seen here on the forum) reek with problems with the paint peeling off early and the vaginas tearing.

I am currently deciding on either that exact Sino torso or the Tayu torso. From what I read on the forum, agin, sino seems to not hold up exactly well over the long run and that on the other hand Tayu's dolls are made specifically for sex and can take a beating. Also the Tayu is about $200 bucks cheaper for the articulated hard hands option netting $2.5k. Too bad I can't find a SINGLE person on the forum that has it. What do you think?

At the end of the day the video you've uploaded makes it very clear that you have a wonderful doll and that you shouldn't have any buyer's remorse.

TBtester
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TBtester »

I’ve been contemplating the Irontech torso for a while and I think I’ll go ahead and get it.

One reason I would avoid arms on torsos is because they get in the way, plain and simple. For putting on cloths, it’s easier without the arms, and changing quickly as well.

The doll may not be able to hold herself up like with arms but as mentioned, a pillow or something like it can do the trick well.

I want the S34 head shown here and Celine of course.

Thanks for the great review!

INFORMATIONS