www.irontechdoll.com

Do silicone dolls have any sort of skin texturing?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
plantatree2

Do silicone dolls have any sort of skin texturing?

Post by plantatree2 »

It looks like the faces do, but I can't find that info regarding the bodies.

bulldick

Re: Do silicone dolls have any sort of skin texturing?

Post by bulldick »

most silicone doll had painted skin texture, only some extreme high-quality doll has molded skin texture. I saw the real lady doll at irontech factory which has fantastic molded skin texture, but 170cm body only. Leonard said more body sizes are under development.
skin texture of the hand
skin texture of the hand
20230517_173415.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 1499 times
Irontech Doll head: S01, S06, S10, S20; BODY: 161cm, 168cm

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

I'm not sure the above answer is correct about most brands having painted texture. I'm pretty sure most mid-tier brand silicone dolls have textured skin, and I assumed IT would be among them. I imagine you'll get more advanced skin texture at the highest tiers, but I know for a fact that many silicone dolls have textured skin built into the mold. I won't mention names since this is the IT forum.

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

skin pressure in any case yes
Attachments
IMG_1531.jpg
IMG_1531.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 1275 times
IMG_1533.jpg
IMG_1533.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1275 times
IMG_1534.jpg
IMG_1534.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1275 times

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

It depends on the price of your doll. Silicone dolls that sell for under $3k, like ElsaBabe often have smooth texturing, to save on production costs. From what I've seen on the more expensive silicone brands, they often will have detailed skin texturing.

Space1invader

Post by Space1invader »

Real lady from irontech have...

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

I spoke to Mike about their current sale including "realistic body paint & texture" and asked if the texture was real or painted. He assured me it was real texture, and this was for the 165 Maria doll. Either they are now offering it, and for free, or someone is trying to make a sale. Many things I've been asking don't seem to add up, especially when different vendors say different things. They are all so helpful but very lacking in knowledge and give very nebulous details that are never clear, to the point where I feel like I'm being misled. Everything always seems "yes yes yes, no problem, we can do that" with sales people, until you dig a little deeper and they admit they can't do it. Buyer always beware when ordering anything from the far east.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

ArcanePath wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:47 am I spoke to Mike about their current sale including "realistic body paint & texture" and asked if the texture was real or painted. He assured me it was real texture, and this was for the 165 Maria doll. Either they are now offering it, and for free, or someone is trying to make a sale. Many things I've been asking don't seem to add up, especially when different vendors say different things. They are all so helpful but very lacking in knowledge and give very nebulous details that are never clear, to the point where I feel like I'm being misled. Everything always seems "yes yes yes, no problem, we can do that" with sales people, until you dig a little deeper and they admit they can't do it. Buyer always beware when ordering anything from the far east.
Have you not looked at Musiclover's, Mishka's and my review of the Real Lady doll, here on the Irontech forum? All of us have close up photos of our dolls skin texture. Check them out. Yes, it's real.
Attachments
IMG_20230911_155010394_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230911_155010394_HDR.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1042 times

Cecilphan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cecilphan »

Does the skin texture feel more realistic or is it mostly cosmetic?

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musiclover »

Cecilphan wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:27 pm Does the skin texture feel more realistic or is it mostly cosmetic?
It feels, and looks realistic.
Zoom in to see the texture on and under her breast. This is dark tan skintone.
20230905_160048.jpg
20230905_160048.jpg (6.89 MiB) Viewed 935 times
Classy and sassy combined thread viewtopic.php?p=2304597#p2304597
Yvonne, Olivia, carmen 165E viewtopic.php?t=156925
Valerie fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156315
Scarlett fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156312
Andi fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156314
Shawnie thread viewtopic.php?t=149673

UnmoMiya
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by UnmoMiya »

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but the hard hand option and hard feet without bolts I noticed there is pores and wrinkles molded on the hands and feet.

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

Panther68 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:31 pm
ArcanePath wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:47 am I spoke to Mike about their current sale including "realistic body paint & texture" and asked if the texture was real or painted. He assured me it was real texture, and this was for the 165 Maria doll. Either they are now offering it, and for free, or someone is trying to make a sale. Many things I've been asking don't seem to add up, especially when different vendors say different things. They are all so helpful but very lacking in knowledge and give very nebulous details that are never clear, to the point where I feel like I'm being misled. Everything always seems "yes yes yes, no problem, we can do that" with sales people, until you dig a little deeper and they admit they can't do it. Buyer always beware when ordering anything from the far east.
Have you not looked at Musiclover's, Mishka's and my review of the Real Lady doll, here on the Irontech forum? All of us have close up photos of our dolls skin texture. Check them out. Yes, it's real.
It looks amazing, but you say their "real lady" as if that's a different series of doll they make with the texture? Is this not applied to other dolls when selecting "real body paint and texture"? I find it all so confusing when trying to place an order.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

ArcanePath wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:49 am
Panther68 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:31 pm
It looks amazing, but you say their "real lady" as if that's a different series of doll they make with the texture? Is this not applied to other dolls when selecting "real body paint and texture"? I find it all so confusing when trying to place an order.
You are correct. Real Lady is a different series of doll from Irontech. So currently only the Real Lady 170 offers the ulta realism. Hopefully, they will have new models soon.

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

Thanks. So is the standard series of dolls any kind of texture at all? Or just smooth with a paint to look like texture? In some pictures it looks like a texture, but with the lighting it's hard to tell for sure.

UnmoMiya
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by UnmoMiya »

ArcanePath wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:12 am Thanks. So is the standard series of dolls any kind of texture at all? Or just smooth with a paint to look like texture? In some pictures it looks like a texture, but with the lighting it's hard to tell for sure.
IMG_0872.jpeg
IMG_0872.jpeg (3.05 MiB) Viewed 636 times
IMG_0870.jpeg
IMG_0870.jpeg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 636 times
Yes! The standard silicone Irontech have realistic hand texture as well, you can see the various ridges and bumps, actual hand prints, webbing between the fingers and molded veins.

(Excuse the broken fingernail, that is my fault!)

INFORMATIONS