Sili 126CM with Skin Detail Gel Breasts

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Gary1124

Sili 126CM with Skin Detail Gel Breasts

Post by Gary1124 »

I am thinking about getting her at $999. Seems a lot of Premium detail for the price. Labia is outstanding looking. Can anyone comment?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Sili 126CM with Skin Detail Gel Breasts

Post by Adventurer »

Hey! I saw on the other thread that you're considering both the Sili NXT+ and the 145 cm Suriwaai I think.

I'll share some of my own thoughts having owned both...

Sili NXT+ is really quite an amazing doll, the skin detail is amazing and really adds to the immersion. She is small though and the silicone head means no oral capability - which is tragic because Sili dolls are the absolute queens of oral sex.

Suriwaai 145 is an excellent doll. I was actually just going through my pictures and home movies of her the other day reminiscing. 145 cm is much much bigger than 126 cm and gets into the real (albeit quite short) person range. 126 cm dolls feel like super fun toys and I do love my small dolls, but 145 is a much more realistic experience overall and oral sex is back on the menu. Suriwaai is an excellent choice at the current price (basically black friday all year long). The 145 would be my personal recommendation for anyone who is not specifically looking for a smaller doll.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Gary1124

Post by Gary1124 »

Adventurer wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:44 pm Hey! I saw on the other thread that you're considering both the Sili NXT+ and the 145 cm Suriwaai I think.

I'll share some of my own thoughts having owned both...

Sili NXT+ is really quite an amazing doll, the skin detail is amazing and really adds to the immersion. She is small though and the silicone head means no oral capability - which is tragic because Sili dolls are the absolute queens of oral sex.

Suriwaai 145 is an excellent doll. I was actually just going through my pictures and home movies of her the other day reminiscing. 145 cm is much much bigger than 126 cm and gets into the real (albeit quite short) person range. 126 cm dolls feel like super fun toys and I do love my small dolls, but 145 is a much more realistic experience overall and oral sex is back on the menu. Suriwaai is an excellent choice at the current price (basically black friday all year long). The 145 would be my personal recommendation for anyone who is not specifically looking for a smaller doll.
How is the physical detail on Suriwaai??? Is she realistic enough down below? There was nothing specifically mentioned about Gel breasts so I must ask are the boobies authentic for sqweezy ???
Thanks

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Here’s a link to a video I made of suriwaai that deals with those questions :)

https://www.xvideos.com/video30524367/s ... _sili_doll

My Suriwaai didn’t have gel breast and I’m not sure if that’s an option nowadays, but Sili Doll’s TPE is super soft so while firmer than gel it’s still pretty great.

Again, I think it comes down to size and oral capability which, to me personally, is more important than skin detail and gel breasts.

I suppose it’s all a matter of preference!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

INFORMATIONS