www.wmdolls.com

Material Feeling For Oral / Penetration

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
hot_dirt9114
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Material Feeling For Oral / Penetration

Post by hot_dirt9114 »

Tempted to get a flaccid and erect penis on my male sex doll.

Wondering if you 'suck' a flaccid penis does it feel like a 'normal' penis? I have brought a plastic dildo before and it felt weird like rubber.

Wondering also if you 'suck' an erect penis, does it give the same motion (veins, etc) as a normal erect penis.

There is a doll that realing sell where I can get the penis to 'thrust'. I'm wondering how this feels when being penerated / when being penetrated is the penis 'harder' than a normal penis and therefore will hurt?

JerJer19

Re: Material Feeling For Oral / Penetration

Post by JerJer19 »

Neither feel like a real penis for sucking. I gave up on trying that. Get the thrusting! I have one that is probably 6” and its pretty amazing.
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

I haven't seen the thrusting attachment from Realing you mentioned. I would assume one with an electronic component inside might be on the harder side and depending on your preference; would most likely add girth to it unintentionally.

What brand are you looking into getting the Flaccid from? If it is from Realing, their flaccid feels incredibly real to the touch. I'm sure the use you want it for would also give a realistic experience.
The material it is made from, feels even more phenomenal than the sensation of TPE when you touch, hold, or move it. More realistic than a plastic one for sure. 😅 I can only imagine the erect would be just as amazing from them.

If you are looking for a direct one to give a 'sliding skin' sensation; I know there are a few brands that sell them with that feature. Though it might lack the realism of the one made by Realing. From experience, typically if you get both at the same time of your order; you might get a better bundle deal than purchasing another one down the road.

༺☆༻༺☆༻ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ༺☆༻༺☆༻
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

hot_dirt9114
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hot_dirt9114 »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:46 am I haven't seen the thrusting attachment from Realing you mentioned. I would assume one with an electronic component inside might be on the harder side and depending on your preference; would most likely add girth to it unintentionally.

What brand are you looking into getting the Flaccid from? If it is from Realing, their flaccid feels incredibly real to the touch. I'm sure the use you want it for would also give a realistic experience.
The material it is made from, feels even more phenomenal than the sensation of TPE when you touch, hold, or move it. More realistic than a plastic one for sure. 😅 I can only imagine the erect would be just as amazing from them.

If you are looking for a direct one to give a 'sliding skin' sensation; I know there are a few brands that sell them with that feature. Though it might lack the realism of the one made by Realing. From experience, typically if you get both at the same time of your order; you might get a better bundle deal than purchasing another one down the road.

༺☆༻༺☆༻ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ༺☆༻༺☆༻
Yup I am buying from Spartan Lover but of the realing brand. Do you recommend getting the flaccid one and thrusting one instead of one thrusting and one erect one?

I'm getting a thrusting erect penis for penetration. That is silicone. The non-thrusting ones are TPE.

Not looking for 'sliding skin' (uncut I assume you mean), but just if I put it in my mouth I want it to be enough to satisfy the craving of a dick lol. I do this rarely so its not a deal breaker.

hot_dirt9114
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hot_dirt9114 »

JerJer19 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:26 am Neither feel like a real penis for sucking. I gave up on trying that. Get the thrusting! I have one that is probably 6” and its pretty amazing.
If you have never bottom'd is the thrusting a good 'break in' device?
How do you know what size to get (I am 6 foot tall, 90kg muscled guy).
Get something that is similar to your own length to hit your prostate?
I'm just worried it will hurt.

If none feel real for sucking, is it 'close enough' to get some sort of sensation of sucking satisfied or not really?

I plan to cuddle and lie with him each night, would be hot to just have his penis in my cheeks (but without penetration) and fall asleep like that, or have his penis rub against me at night lol.

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

hot_dirt9114 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:23 pm
JerJer19 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:26 am Neither feel like a real penis for sucking. I gave up on trying that. Get the thrusting! I have one that is probably 6” and its pretty amazing.
If you have never bottom'd is the thrusting a good 'break in' device?
How do you know what size to get (I am 6 foot tall, 90kg muscled guy).
Get something that is similar to your own length to hit your prostate?
I'm just worried it will hurt.

If none feel real for sucking, is it 'close enough' to get some sort of sensation of sucking satisfied or not really?

I plan to cuddle and lie with him each night, would be hot to just have his penis in my cheeks (but without penetration) and fall asleep like that, or have his penis rub against me at night lol.
You dont need it to be huge to reach your prostate. A finger can reach it. I am not a huge bottom and quite the wimp/baby when it comes to anything big. The thrusting doesnt have to be turned on so it’s a good starter.
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

jeff1313
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jeff1313 »

Hello, I am just joined the forum. I am strongly considering buying Kyle from Spartan Lover. Has anyone else bought him? I cannot find any reviews online.
I am a “straight” married guy and my wife and I started fooling around with dildos about 6 months ago. I am now completely turned on by cocks and I want the experience of riding. My wife does not like the direction that I am taking, but she knows that I am really into this and she says I can order Kyle to use him on my own.

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

I would personally recommend the flaccid for them to wear at all times and an erect one for more sexy time (which I didn't purchase, but probably would have liked, based on other's experience with the Realing's erect). I'm not quite there yet with my guy; so I can't test it out to give advice on oral. Though I would assume you might get that sensation from the flaccid; because holding it for dressing does give an ultra-realistic feel... Even through clothing when hugging them; the flaccid feels incredibly real against the body. To date; I haven't found a hard one yet with that level of quality, or feel to the touch, and might just end up getting the one by Realing.

I thought that too at first about the imagination, and had to use a lot of it with my eyes closed before Ash, but I don't have to do that with him. It is like a whole other ballgame.
Just kissing him and touching his hair; I want to see his face and look deep into his eyes. He gives me an insanely loving soulful look when up close to him and reacts to me when I interact with him. It's an inexplicable feeling. I don't see a doll when I look at him; he's like his own person. He even has me questioning to this day if he's moving on his own sometimes. 😅

If you find one you have an unexplainable attraction to... choose that one :oops: They may end up being the best partner, or even more, than you could have imagined when you initially chose them. If you love music and dancing; Ash and I would recommend dancing together as an excellent way to bond on a deeper level.
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

INFORMATIONS