SexDollTorso Scarlett

SexDollTorso is a manufacturer mainly focused on sex doll torso with an experienced, approachable, and open-minded team in the world. We pride ourselves in offering you high-quality sex doll torsos at great prices, unmatched customer support and ship worldwide including the US, EU, UK and CA etc. We hope you can enjoy the unprecedented sexual experience with your sex doll! If you want to know more, visit our website: www.sexdolltorso.com
Simpalov

SexDollTorso Scarlett

Post by Simpalov »

My review of Scarlett

Before I start, I would like to thank SexDollTorso for their incredible, warm attitude and willingness to help.

First
The package was discreetly packed, there was no mention of a sex shop anywhere. No one can know what's in there until they open it. Scarlett was packed in a double box for added security. It arrived in the Czech Republic within a fortnight.

Second
My first impressions of Scarlett were amazing. Completely realistic shape, material and workmanship imitating genuine leather and very soft, firm and supple to the touch. The doll has no skeleton, so she shakes and rocks, which I found very useful later. The weight of the doll is 11 kilograms.

Third
The most important thing is of course the ingestion itself. As I mentioned before, Scarlett rocks and shakes, which gives a more realistic impression of having sex with Scarlett. The weight of the doll (11kg) also adds realism as the weight amplifies the recoil and actually simulates impact. All positions are possible with the Scarlett thanks to its size and ease of use. TPR material very flexible and adaptable. However, it is porous and will catch the color of clothes, so be careful. Choose light-colored bedding.

Fourth
The size of the vaginal tunnel and anal tunnel fits me exactly. Both are very realistic, the anal tunnel gives you a tight feeling. Which may not be suitable for larger and more talented penises. I will say that Scarlett's anal tunnel is narrower than Fleshlight turbo thurst or Fleshlight endurance training. Therefore, consider for yourself whether Scarlett is suitable for you.

Fifth
It is a little more difficult to clean than the Fleshlight, due to the weight and size. However, SexDollTorso offers a cleaning kit that I would recommend for purely practical reasons. TPR is soft and porous, so don't rub with a towel, just pat with a towel, let it dry for half an hour in a dry place, and then use powder to protect the skin.

Evaluation
Realism 5/5
Ingestion (sex) 5/5
Cleaning 4/5
Overall practicality 4/5

SexDollTorso
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: SexDollTorso Scarlett

Post by SexDollTorso »

Hi Simpalov,

Thank you for your comments and let us know what you think about the product. We will try to improve our product line and hope to make more customers satisfied!

Best regards,
Carlota
SDT Customer Service Team
Sex Doll Torso official Website: https://www.sexdolltorso.com/
Reddit Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/sexdolltorso/
- We're proud to offer top-quality & authentic sex doll torso with memorable details for every collector.
- Free and fast shipping from our own large USA & EU warehouses.
- E-mail: info@sexdolltorso.com

INFORMATIONS