www.irontechdoll.com

Need help with clothes and more for idt555...

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
private56
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Need help with clothes and more for idt555...

Post by private56 »

Measurements for dolls make this more difficult since most women don't have perfect hour glass bodies with giant boobs and wide life taking thighs.

I bought this doll: https://www.yourdoll.com/product/sex-do ... 55-custom/

her measurements:

Height: 164cm | 5ft4
Full Bust: 81cm | 31.9 inch
Under Bust: 60cm | 23.6 inch
Waist: 59cm | 23.2 inch
Hips: 103cm | 40.6 inch
Shoulder Width: N/A
Arm Length: 53cm | 20.8 inch
Foot Length: 22cm | 8.7 inch
Weight: 39kg | 86 lbs.

**Warning nerd gibberish below, continue at your own risk**

This is my 2nd doll and this time I went fantasy route and she has blue skin as Im going for a certain sexy chiss lady from starwars. First Id like to get a nice dress for her. I really like asian dresses, Cheongsams or Kimonos look great; especially Velvet Slit Dress or Dragon print dress at this link: https://www.amazon.com/Chinese-Traditio ... r=8-9&th=1

Problem is Im not sure what size I need to pick. They have a size chart in the pictures but since my doll has a whopping 40.6 inch hips but only a 23.2 inch waist it's hard to know... Do I simply have to base the dress on the hip size and work my way down on the numbers? If that is a stupid quest, im sorry lol. For color I was thinking either Red, Black or White for color to go with her blue skin.

Also if anyone has any suggestions on how I would achieve the solid red eyes look for her Id appreciate some info. I searched around and found some contacts cosplayers use but they look like those new eyes they used on Thrawn and not the solid eyes im used to.

trinnua

Re: Need help with clothes and more for idt555...

Post by trinnua »

Asian XXL i think might so-so fit her, but with modifications to dress. *most dolls has unrealistic figures, so well its hard to find size without modification, especially very thin waist.
About red eyes - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004398983068.html ?

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Probably safest to base your sizing on her hips, as you suggested, and have a good supply of safety pins to take up any slack up above. Or learn to sew…. It’s tough to find clothes that fit perfectly, especially form-fitting ones, unless they’re fairly stretchy with lots of give.

Some tight clothing, like the Cheongsam in your link, look really hot, but often don’t have much give to them, and can be difficult to put on. Won’t say they’re always a nightmare, but they do look good, so they can be worth the trouble. Kimonos are easy and very forgiving of inexact fit.

Color-wise, stay away from black. Looks really good, but too easy to stain your doll, unless she has a bodysuit underneath or is wrapped in cellophane. If you’re just putting it on for a short photo session and taking it right off, it’s probably okay, but it’s still a risk, especially with TPE.

Can’t help you with the eyes, but there is a site that sells replacement eyes, and I’m sure red is included. Do a search elsewhere on this forum, should pop up quickly.

private56
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by private56 »

Treepusher wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:04 pm Probably safest to base your sizing on her hips, as you suggested, and have a good supply of safety pins to take up any slack up above. Or learn to sew…. It’s tough to find clothes that fit perfectly, especially form-fitting ones, unless they’re fairly stretchy with lots of give.

Some tight clothing, like the Cheongsam in your link, look really hot, but often don’t have much give to them, and can be difficult to put on. Won’t say they’re always a nightmare, but they do look good, so they can be worth the trouble. Kimonos are easy and very forgiving of inexact fit.

Color-wise, stay away from black. Looks really good, but too easy to stain your doll, unless she has a bodysuit underneath or is wrapped in cellophane. If you’re just putting it on for a short photo session and taking it right off, it’s probably okay, but it’s still a risk, especially with TPE.

Can’t help you with the eyes, but there is a site that sells replacement eyes, and I’m sure red is included. Do a search elsewhere on this forum, should pop up quickly.
As far as staining goes she's a silicone doll with a soft silicone face. Does it still matter?

private56
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by private56 »

trinnua wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:47 am Asian XXL i think might so-so fit her, but with modifications to dress. *most dolls has unrealistic figures, so well its hard to find size without modification, especially very thin waist.
About red eyes - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004398983068.html ?
Thank you, The eyes need to be solid red so im trying to figure out how to accomplish this without damaging the doll:

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... wB9NQ9DXI8

trinnua

Post by trinnua »

I think you can buy solid eyes and paint them to make them solid, and after that replace them.

INFORMATIONS