www.dolls-castle.com

Zombie Doll Is Coming

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Zombie Doll Is Coming

Post by LJ69 »

I am not sure if I would be able to maintain an erection looking at that face...

Reminds me of the zombie nurses from Silent Hill movie...

forhatnstight
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by forhatnstight »

Jesus lol, just in time for Halloween. This might be the first doll I would be a little hesitant in turning my back 8O

shyted
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shyted »

Very unique and innovative face with the moveable split jaws! I'm liking it!

GTegrf
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GTegrf »

Oh, it's a Madou horror from Garo...
Good design! Um... hmm.

What's stopping you guys from just making Twi'lek heads already???

MattSwims
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MattSwims »

Are there any differences between this doll and the other version you offer as well? - https://dolls-castle.com/product/zombie ... -almumn-2/

Is it just the look of the head, or are there other differences as well? Also do you have any videos of this doll with the gel butt? Final question, any deals on this doll or its sister version to be aware of? Thanks!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

I really like it, quite original. However, as constructive criticism, I would drop the split mouth open idea since it is not really attractive and create a sexier mouth getting wider than a normal human. The idea is to have it as a monster, but a sexy one. Having the head ROS would do the finishing touch!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:01 am I think she’s very much a Resident Evil T-Virus type of zombie. Not my type of zombie.

If you made a zombie like this … :)
IMG_9505.png
I second the wasted skeletal face!
I know that specity heads are muchuch easier than specity bodies, but a wasted skeletal body would be a real pull for me.
I would make the skelital body without open sores, and for zombies melt the sores into the TPE post-production.
You could also adhere lesions to a silicone body post-production as long as it was immediately after demolding.
That would allow you to get a lot more use from the unique body.
Zombie, mummy, herion addict, and just deaths-door skinny.

Pretty Please?
Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:01 am I think she’s very much a Resident Evil T-Virus type of zombie. Not my type of zombie.

If you made a zombie like this … :)
IMG_9505.png
This photo makes me think of Marvel’s Lady Death! Definitely need a Deadpool costume when banging her
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

dolls-castle wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:29 am I can tell this is never seen before but dolls castle is the very manufacturer in this catagory even she is terrying given that she has a threaten oral
Model: 156CM D #Z1
Material: Full Silicone (Non-removable Head)
B/W/H: 78/54/83CM
Skin: Nature
Plus: 20CM In Oral Tunel Function
Really cool design, I really appreciate more fantasy dolls, thats the cool part about dolls they can help fill
al kinds of fantasies.. and obviously I am a big fan of horror.

Also its weird there is no robotic/ android looking doll yet.
Not a fan of the head though, when her jaw is closed she doesn't look cute .. there is a missed point.... she looks better when her jaw is split.. that's not really what you where aiming for I would think..

There should be a nice blend of a super sexy hot face that draws you in ... like ooo wow she is hot .. and then there is pure horror and fright when she splits her jaw...

I think a different design for her jaw that doesn't look giant and masculine when closed will look better.

And fix her LHP it's to far forward placed. Not a great look in my opinion.

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

dolls-castle wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:29 am I can tell this is never seen before but dolls castle is the very manufacturer in this catagory even she is terrying given that she has a threaten oral
Zombiella edit.png
Zombiella edit.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 236 times
Hi ! :D

changed the face to make her a bit more cute in a scary kind of way .. I think its looks better when the sllt of the mouth follows the natural shape of the mouth and jaw line and so on ..

also try to keep the opening minimal when the jaw is closed.

let me know what you think ....

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

Zombiella edit 2.png
Zombiella edit 2.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 234 times
Here is also a edit of her LHP and some more butt cheeks .. so the anal is nicely tucked in and there is more to play with....

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

hello guys in case that you all dont know , the head is removbale now, means a silicone head is available , thank you so much
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

I randomly came across a band called Halo Kitsch (or is that the name of the singer!?) She rocks the skinny zombie look so well 😍
IMG_1420.png
IMG_1420.png (3.31 MiB) Viewed 155 times
IMG_1422.png
IMG_1422.png (2.53 MiB) Viewed 155 times

Everest18

Post by Everest18 »

dolls-castle wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:15 pm hello guys in case that you all dont know , the head is removbale now, means a silicone head is available , thank you so much
This is great news. In my opinion, you have a winner on your hands with the body here. Great proportions, not too skinny legs, or an overly long torso, everything looks well proportioned. Good job!

Is 29kg including the head?

Also, what heads are compatible? Is there a matrix compatibility sheet/list available?

Lastly, do you spray the entire body for the final skin tone or is the spraying only for detailing? In other words, is the colour the same throughout the material and the colour mixed into the silicone before moulding/ pigmented throughout?

Thanks.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Everest18 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:58 pm
dolls-castle wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:15 pm hello guys in case that you all dont know , the head is removbale now, means a silicone head is available , thank you so much
This is great news. In my opinion, you have a winner on your hands with the body here. Great proportions, not too skinny legs, or an overly long torso, everything looks well proportioned. Good job!

Is 29kg including the head?

Also, what heads are compatible? Is there a matrix compatibility sheet/list available?

Lastly, do you spray the entire body for the final skin tone or is the spraying only for detailing? In other words, is the colour the same throughout the material and the colour mixed into the silicone before moulding/ pigmented throughout?

Thanks.
helllo there yup 29kg includes the head , the pigment was for detailing sprayed throughout the entire body before moulding, as for the heads compatible all of our silicone heads are matching or you can go to our vendors for heads list, thank you so much
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

INFORMATIONS