www.dolls-castle.com

Zombie Doll Is Coming

Dolls Castle TPE & Silicone dolls maker from 2022 , attention to the details, high-end experience, compatible with more creativity, your trusted #1 custom love dolls manufacture.
Everest18

Re: Zombie Doll Is Coming

Post by Everest18 »

dolls-castle wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:15 pm
Everest18 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:58 pm
dolls-castle wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:15 pm hello guys in case that you all dont know , the head is removbale now, means a silicone head is available , thank you so much
This is great news. In my opinion, you have a winner on your hands with the body here. Great proportions, not too skinny legs, or an overly long torso, everything looks well proportioned. Good job!

Is 29kg including the head?

Also, what heads are compatible? Is there a matrix compatibility sheet/list available?

Lastly, do you spray the entire body for the final skin tone or is the spraying only for detailing? In other words, is the colour the same throughout the material and the colour mixed into the silicone before moulding/ pigmented throughout?

Thanks.
helllo there yup 29kg includes the head , the pigment was for detailing sprayed throughout the entire body before moulding, as for the heads compatible all of our silicone heads are matching or you can go to our vendors for heads list, thank you so much
Okay. That's good to know.

Are the TPE heads available in silicone version too?

Also, is Dolls Castle affiliated with SM Dolls in any way? I thought I read something about this, which would not be a bad thing. :-)

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Everest18 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:17 pm
dolls-castle wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:15 pm
Everest18 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:58 pm
dolls-castle wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:15 pm hello guys in case that you all dont know , the head is removbale now, means a silicone head is available , thank you so much
This is great news. In my opinion, you have a winner on your hands with the body here. Great proportions, not too skinny legs, or an overly long torso, everything looks well proportioned. Good job!

Is 29kg including the head?

Also, what heads are compatible? Is there a matrix compatibility sheet/list available?

Lastly, do you spray the entire body for the final skin tone or is the spraying only for detailing? In other words, is the colour the same throughout the material and the colour mixed into the silicone before moulding/ pigmented throughout?

Thanks.
helllo there yup 29kg includes the head , the pigment was for detailing sprayed throughout the entire body before moulding, as for the heads compatible all of our silicone heads are matching or you can go to our vendors for heads list, thank you so much
Okay. That's good to know.

Are the TPE heads available in silicone version too?

Also, is Dolls Castle affiliated with SM Dolls in any way? I thought I read something about this, which would not be a bad thing. :-)

oh sorry the heads are not available in silicone for the moment, and we are not affiliated with SM Dolls :D
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Everest18

Post by Everest18 »

Thanks for the answers.

Not to worry. Kali #S13, Hariet (#S1), and Carny #S10 are still fab for a silicone head. :)

If you ever decide to convert some TPE heads to silicone, I would absolutely recommend to start with Kryssi (DC04), and then Glory (DC01).

INFORMATIONS