Starpery.com

Need Advice... Starpery 105cm Silicone Torso

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Need Advice... Starpery 105cm Silicone Torso

Post by jeep2639 »

OK, this is my first post in this forum (I posted here and in another thread... Not sure where I would get responses...). I've contemplated buying one of those. Looked at many different options, and settled on the Starpery. I do a lot of research before I get anything...
I would appreciate any thought or advice you might offer, and I promise to share as much as possible (and appropriate...).

My considerations in purchasing this specific model:
1. I like having hands (and obviously head...)
2. They make really beautiful heads. It was very hard for me to choose one.
3. I don't have room to get one with legs, and they're too heavy. 27Kg I can handle...
I am a bit worried about the comments about the vagina's location and appropriateness for sex. That's a main reason for me to buy it. Any update there?
The plan is to pull the trigger in a couple of days. I will be buying from --Non-verified Vendor--.com (anyone had a bad experience with them?)
The spec is below. Does anyone see any issue with anything in that list?

I opted not to have freckles. A real woman with a face like that (Eugenia) would probably be wearing quite a bit of makeup to hide freckles, if she had any.

STARPERY® Rozanne 105cm (3.4') E-CUP Torso (NO.2852)
$1 510.00 USD
Body Material: TPE Body
Body Material: TPE Body
Skin Color: Light Tan
Head Option: Eugenia
Head Type: Hard Head Without Oral
Wig: W001#
Hair Option: Wig
Eye Color: Brown Bloodshot
Lip Color: Red
Skeleton: EVO Skeleton+Gear Joint
Breast Structure: Gel-filled (Free)
Nipple Color: Light Brown
Articulated Finger: Articulated Finger (Free‚saved $165)
Vagina Type: Fixed
Labia Color: Pink
Pubic: None
Fingernail Color: Red
Other Options: Vein (Free‚saved $80), Skin Texture (Free‚saved $80), Tan Line (Free‚saved $80), Hanging Hook
Last edited by Swan on Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Move post to its own topic and edit title

Noobster 8-64

Re: Need Advice... Starpery 105cm Silicone Torso

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Hi, I'm not much of a torso guy myself, but I would treat the "torso hunting" as I would with a complete doll. So, I have more questions than answers. For example, as you pointed out, is the LHP to your liking? What about sculpt, Is that what you're craving for? Starpery is a great brand, as I'm sure you know, their LHP is fine, not the best, but not the worst either. Although I think you have made a great choice, have you looked for any other models around?
I don't know the seller you mention, have you checked them out at the vendors posts? Anyway, there you’ll find the most renowned ones. I would recommend you to pick one of those instead.

viewforum.php?f=210

You've got this!

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Need Advice... Starpery 105cm Silicone Torso

Post by jeep2639 »

Thank you for your advice. I decided to do something a little different. I found that the same vendor (--Non-verified Vendor--) offers split body option for two brands, Aibei and Cudoll. That would give me the option. Then I found one from Cudoll that I really, really liked, and switched to that. I'm going to post a thread with my selection and progress... Not sure exactly where to start such a post, though... I didn't find a specific page for --Non-verified Vendor-- in this forum, but I found specific thread where people talked about buying from them, and I found good reviews on a credible site outside of the forum. I guess we will wait and see... I have to say that they have been VERY accomodating as I was going through the process of asking a lot of questions and asking for a lot of modifications. If their responsiveness is an indicator of the process, I should be very happy... Thanks again.

INFORMATIONS