funwestdoll.com

Why is the LHP so off?

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Turmericdoll

Why is the LHP so off?

Post by Turmericdoll »

I recently bought the Bella doll, and the only position I am able to do is missionary.. I can only do prone bone, doggy, spooning from the anus hole. When will this be corrected?

andy1324

Re: Why is the LHP so off?

Post by andy1324 »

hi Turmericdoll,,, it is such a common problem,,, the more you are around dolls, the more you will find so many manufactures make absolutely beautiful dolls only to completely miss it on the Love Hole Placement,,, its a shame

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

andy1324 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:14 pm hi Turmericdoll,,, it is such a common problem,,, the more you are around dolls, the more you will find so many manufactures make absolutely beautiful dolls only to completely miss it on the Love Hole Placement,,, its a shame
I seriously think they do it on purpose....
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

right, King Solo
I will say this,, the first tipoff to a doll with bad LHP is when the manufacturers conspicuously hide that area in any of the dolls photo shoots.... or put a logo or some small shred of clothes over it, like no ones going to notice.. I think I'm going to coin a new phrase here and call it "the doll combover"

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

right, King Solo
I will say this,, the first tipoff to a doll with bad LHP is when the manufacturers conspicuously hide that area in any of the dolls photo shoots.... or put a logo or some small shred of clothes over it, like no ones going to notice.. I think I'm going to coin a new phrase here and call it "the doll combover"

dollbrd
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollbrd »

Can you show pictures?

Hartmudt

Post by Hartmudt »

Yes this is nothing new. I have also noticed with many dolls that, with the exception of the missionary position, the anus hole is usually better positioned.

My Irokebijin are there hard on the border. When doggy, I just have to let the ladies bend over a little further than would be the case with a real woman. But that is a beautiful sight.

I would recommend that you just keep experimenting. I also find it pleasant when the doll lies on its side with one leg up. Then you can reach your preferred spot even with poor LHP 😜
Akeno & Rica - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2488189#p2488189
Emilie - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2528852#p2528852
Say hello to Lisa : viewtopic.php?p=2503927#p2503927

Reviews & unboxing:
An honest review - IROKEBIJIN 147cm : viewtopic.php?t=172121
Review - CST 155 "Emilie" : viewtopic.php?t=180761

lost_in_tokyo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lost_in_tokyo »

Turmericdoll wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:35 am I recently bought the Bella doll, and the only position I am able to do is missionary.. I can only do prone bone, doggy, spooning from the anus hole. When will this be corrected?
Do you mean the new-ish 157cm G cup Bella? (https://funwestdoll.com/product/fwd080- ... ean-bella/)

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

FWD080-26.jpg
FWD080-26.jpg (87.72 KiB) Viewed 2382 times
FWD080-25.jpg
FWD080-25.jpg (81.86 KiB) Viewed 2381 times

Commish

Post by Commish »

That butt hole is literally off by about 3 inches! Oh my 8O

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

its Angina,,,,, :shakefist:

Doll4fun2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll4fun2 »

My first doll is shipping, it is a shame not all dolls promo pics show the privates. This was a huge factor in my first choice, as its an important part. Its not like im dating rw to find out later what they look like. Some sotes dont show at all, and others dont show it in all the dolls.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Doll4fun2 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:22 pm My first doll is shipping, it is a shame not all dolls promo pics show the privates. This was a huge factor in my first choice, as its an important part. Its not like im dating rw to find out later what they look like. Some sotes dont show at all, and others dont show it in all the dolls.
Indeed. If figure if they are selling sex dolls, but refuse to show the doll's genitals, then they don't need our business.

StanMaple

Post by StanMaple »

My personal opinion ALL manufacturers should check up where are placed their own assholes!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Most Funwest/ AIBEI dolls have crap LHP. Exceptions are the 159A and the 160D.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS