Tiddy Toy Version Recommandation

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
size_matters
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Tiddy Toy Version Recommandation

Post by size_matters »

Hey Guys,

So I decided to buy the Tiddy Toy. Since I read a lot of posts in this forum I'm quite unsure which version (normal or extra wobbles) I should buy, since i've seen a lot of posts claiming that the extra version is more steady than expected. - I know that a heating blanked is supposed to change that but still - since I wanna use it mainly for sexual perposes I don't wanna miss out on anything but still want to come to an happy ending ;-).

So maybe some of u guys could share some experience regarding sexual pleasure between the versions. Thanks for ur time and effort <3.

Bam_Bam
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Tiddy Toy Version Recommandation

Post by Bam_Bam »

One of the posters, Tpe_Visuals has a twitter where they said they’ll post some content of some products. (Handle is the same as user) they’re still prepping, so if you want to wait and see if they drop content for the tiddytoy variants there’s that. I think they said you could dm them on twitter if you want to see/request specific stuff you want to see. There was a video of someone using the extra edition on twitter. You can probably find it if you search tiddytoy in the search bar and looks through the videos. As for me, I own the extra wobbles one. It can get the job done, though if you’re going to be using yours for mainly tittyfucking, I’ll recommend the normal edition. While you can get off with the extra edition, it sometimes takes some effort, for me at least. Sometimes my guy slips out of it, since it doesn’t stick up straight. Also maybe because I use a bit of lube, but it’s a bit hard to keep my guy in there. Sometimes when I try squeezing my guy with the toy, it’s not as tight as I would like, even when I finish between them, though most of the time I would be laying down as I do it. I think it’ll be more safe to go with the more firm ones as they’ll make it easier to finish between them and probably feel better. Though if you’re a bit thick, it could work better for you than me. The size alone from either edition though can probably make you finish with the sensation of being between them if you’re sensitive. Maybe sometime this year I’ll pick up the normal edition, as I would really would like to experience the difference, especially with tittyfucking it.

size_matters
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by size_matters »

Thank u for ur answer!

I just orderd the original version but now someone wrote on their website that the original version is very stiff and disappointing. Now I'm thinking about canceling again...

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

biggesttitsonly1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by biggesttitsonly1 »