exdollofficial.com

Inquiry on Clone Series

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Inquiry on Clone Series

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hi guys. Does anyone here have a Clone Series? I am very interested in Violetta but I just don't want something as sticky as my Summit Series.

The realism on Alexa is amazing, but I would prefer something less tacky to the touch.

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Inquiry on Clone Series

Post by 85373 »

Also interested in the Clone series. The detail is impressive and they've managed to keep the weight down too. But those prices are eye watering!

INFORMATIONS