www.irontechdoll.com

Lower weight dolls

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dbalpha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Lower weight dolls

Post by Dbalpha »

Are there any plans to make a lower weight bigger boobs doll in your future? I love your sculpts and features I’m just looking for a doll in the sub 70lb category . Thanks! Also when I purchased my 164 f it’s weight was listed around 84lbs but I noticed that websites now put it it 92lbs was there an error earlier on?

Irontech-doll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Lower weight dolls

Post by Irontech-doll »

Dbalpha wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:30 am Are there any plans to make a lower weight bigger boobs doll in your future? I love your sculpts and features I’m just looking for a doll in the sub 70lb category . Thanks! Also when I purchased my 164 f it’s weight was listed around 84lbs but I noticed that websites now put it it 92lbs was there an error earlier on?
Thanks for the suggestion, we will seriously consider this body in the future. Our current 169cm silicone body may be closer to your weight requirement, she is around 71lb.
Yes, 164cm is 92 lbs and there was an error on the website before.
Attachments
169cm.jpg
169cm.jpg (929.96 KiB) Viewed 843 times
Irontech Doll
Kenneth Sun
Email: sales08@irontechdoll.com
WhatsApp: +86 13189206867
WeChat: +86 13672546867

Lifeguard_On_Duty
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lifeguard_On_Duty »

the 169 cm body is very attractive, I particularly like the stomach area. I do find myself wishing that the breasts were a little larger, something closer to the 167 cm TPE model in size.

BreeYukiParis

Post by BreeYukiParis »

Irontech-doll wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:56 am
Dbalpha wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:30 am Are there any plans to make a lower weight bigger boobs doll in your future? I love your sculpts and features I’m just looking for a doll in the sub 70lb category . Thanks! Also when I purchased my 164 f it’s weight was listed around 84lbs but I noticed that websites now put it it 92lbs was there an error earlier on?
Thanks for the suggestion, we will seriously consider this body in the future. Our current 169cm silicone body may be closer to your weight requirement, she is around 71lb.
Yes, 164cm is 92 lbs and there was an error on the website before.
Very lovely doll. Really like this very natural body. Small, apple shaped breasts an a trained tummy.
Beautiful!
BreeYukiParis
Irontech 155 cm Head Lora
DutchDoll Hayley 157 cm
Neodoll Bai 158 cm +
Firedoll Lolita 168 cm
DutchDoll Emma 167cm c-cup
Rifrano 158 a-cup
Rifrano 150 c-cup
And Rootstein Tracy Leigh, Vicky, Margret
Hindsgaul Regina, LaFemme, Revel
….and so many more dolls, dolls, dolls
……can’t wait for my first silicone doll in 2024🤩

silicone_dreams
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by silicone_dreams »

agreed. would love a shorter like 150-160 doll with extra large breast and light weight silicone

Dbalpha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dbalpha »

Going to agree here that I would love a doll with the low weight and big breasts

INFORMATIONS