Starpery.com

Bypass Robotic Neck Movement

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Bypass Robotic Neck Movement

Post by Synthian »

First day with my Irontech Silicone 168 with auto blow and electric hip robotics. The auto blow stopped working. She was lying down in bed with her back supported so her head could bob freely. My advice is to only operate the auto blow in an upright position, although I really don't know what caused the ground short: internal motor seizure, exposed wire short?

She has a remote control for the auto blow and a switch for the electric hip. They are wired together in series to the auto blow remote control circuit board first. The wire coatings are really cheap and a hot one was broken exposing wire. They were not soldered, just covered with a clear plastic sleeve which moved to expose the bare wires easily. Only the power circuit board connection was soldered.

The power circuit board had 2 black wires and no red which I believe broke off. I extended all the wires. The black wire to the neck motor remote circuit board was shorted so I disconnected it and routed the hot red wires direct to the circuit board: one comes from the neck motor by way of the remote control circuit board "3M" stamped on the back. I connected this neck remote control circuit board hot wire so that at a later date I can troubleshoot the location of the disconnected direct to neck ground short. I connected the other red wire from the red button hip motor switch.

The ground wire goes into the body to the hip motor. I connected that to the power circuit board.

The wires are really slippery and neither black nor duct tape could cover the red wire with broken shielding, so I used some wire sleeve.

3 hours later the Hip Motor works again by means of the red button!

Even with the challenges, Evelyn and I are loving every moment with her new body!

Extending the wires
IMG_8655.jpg
IMG_8655.jpg (4.11 MiB) Viewed 241 times
Connections
IMG_8656.jpg
IMG_8656.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 241 times
Broken shielding
IMG_8658.jpg
IMG_8658.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 241 times
Cover with sleeve
IMG_8659.jpg
IMG_8659.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 241 times
Sleeve product
IMG_8660.jpg
IMG_8660.jpg (1002.19 KiB) Viewed 241 times
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

INFORMATIONS