https://www.coeros.com/

Zelex inserts in a real doll

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Zelex inserts in a real doll

Post by Kite »

Curious if anyone has bought the zelex inserts with labia and seen if they work in a real doll. Im considering trying it.

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Zelex inserts in a real doll

Post by Kite »

Gonna give it a shot. Placed an order. Will update when i get it. See if this will be a viable solution for a alternative vagina.

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

This will be an interesting topic to follow.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

I apologize for not responding sooner. I previously overlooked this post.
If I could have seen this post earlier, we can also first send you a sample for free to try out. After confirming that the product meets your needs, you can then proceed to purchase from us.

Best Wishes,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

Lana my Petite 4 real doll can take a zelex insert with ease.

They are considerably larger then the standard RD insert but will fit. Use lots of hand sanitizer gel on install.
It does require some modification but will fit in an RD .Without, It tends to want to push out of the cavity once installed.

If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

sprayed418

Post by sprayed418 »

I didn't like the zelex insert so I'm using the real doll insert in my zelex doll

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

So o got to try it out today. Its a touch to long and to big around. Makes Katies tummy bump up slightly and wants to push itself out. Trimming the sides and ends might fix this. Im going to try this when i have the time to let some silpoxy set.

Feeling wise its netter then the real doll inserts. Will update after o do the modifications.

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Smoke wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:33 pm Lana my Petite 4 real doll can take a zelex insert with ease.

They are considerably larger then the standard RD insert but will fit. Use lots of hand sanitizer gel on install.
It does require some modification but will fit in an RD .Without, It tends to want to push out of the cavity once installed.

Thats the issue i had. But thanks for the pics and info. Im going to try to modify mine and see what happens.

wildsnuffle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wildsnuffle »

Coeros wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:32 am I apologize for not responding sooner. I previously overlooked this post.
If I could have seen this post earlier, we can also first send you a sample for free to try out. After confirming that the product meets your needs, you can then proceed to purchase from us.

Best Wishes,
Coeros
I'm definitely interested in this, the price of RD inserts has increased to unreasonable levels. $300 was a stretch, but now they are $500.

wildsnuffle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wildsnuffle »

Kite wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:34 pm Thats the issue i had. But thanks for the pics and info. Im going to try to modify mine and see what happens.
Is the internal length of the Zelex insert the same as the RD? I know the outside is longer from the pictures.

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

wildsnuffle wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:58 pm
Kite wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:34 pm Thats the issue i had. But thanks for the pics and info. Im going to try to modify mine and see what happens.
Is the internal length of the Zelex insert the same as the RD? I know the outside is longer from the pictures.
Fpr me ill need to trim the length aswell i think. It wants to push out.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

wildsnuffle wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:55 pm
Coeros wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:32 am I apologize for not responding sooner. I previously overlooked this post.

Best Wishes,
Coeros
I'm definitely interested in this, the price of RD inserts has increased to unreasonable levels. $300 was a stretch, but now they are $500.
$500 is indeed a bit expensive. The length of these Zelex inserts is 15 cm (5.9 in) and the diameter is 3.6 cm (1.4 in). If it fits your doll, I can send you one.
Here are the details: https://www.coeros.com/product/zelex-ne ... rt-vagina/
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Wow they may fit a lot of removable dolls
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:50 am Wow they may fit a lot of removable dolls
It would be best if the length and diameter of both were similar.

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

After trimming. Absolutely perfect. Ill be buying more. So glad Coeros is here. Great people to buy from.

INFORMATIONS