teddy-babes.com

My first TB doll

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Jemina

My first TB doll

Post by Jemina »

I'm about to buy my first TB, that's why I'd like to ask which is better in the long run, regular or silicone nipples

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My first TB doll

Post by Gaijin »

It depends on why you want the silicone nipples, but I'd go with the regular ones. They are part of the fabric skin of the doll, and less likely to detach over the life of the doll.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I don't have any experience with the silicone nipples but the regular ones are plenty nice in my opinion. :)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Definitly regular (plush) nipples! I ordered my Roxi with silicon nipples because 8th Wonder talked me into it but the way they are applied is not so nice aside of the fact that silicon nipples are also sticky like silicon dolls and you don't want to operate with corn starch or baby powder on a plush doll. My first TB Anette has regular nipples and I like those much better.

In this image you can see how crude they are applied. The plush nipples are simply cut out and the silicon nipples are then glued into/under the plush. IMO not very nice and doesn't feel good caressing the border of the nipple. And the color is at least for Roxi (=model Diana) also not nice, should have same color as her mouth (see her thread and signature). Also the texture of the nipple leaves wishes open.

Opposed to that I just glued medical nipples on Petra's (Happy Doll Dagmar) boobs which look and feel A LOT better and they are not applied so crude. They have a nice and seamless border, great texture and are fully glued onto Petra's fabric. Much better for caressing and realistic feeling.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Jemina wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:32 am I'm about to buy my first TB
Hi Jemina! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

★ Member Introductions:
viewforum.php?f=231

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

If you go cloth, pick Bianca nipples for the color. No matter what girl you choose.

My Carly has Bianca nipples and Terri lips.
IMG_2162[1]a.jpg
IMG_2162[1]a.jpg (3.38 MiB) Viewed 1287 times
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Jemina

Post by Jemina »

how can you pick the color of your lips and nipples

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Jemina wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:14 am how can you pick the color of your lips and nipples
Write an email to 8th Wonder about your customization wishes and they will tell you whether it can be done.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

I vote for regular plushy nipples, silicone is sticky.

dolldoer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dolldoer »

I would also suggest plush nipples. My original teddy babes nipples got quite scruffy so I modded them with latex. See the post... viewtopic.php?t=138863 But I would start with the plush ones, you can always change them. I will be making new ones and post when I finish as the ones I modded are also getting scruffy (She sleeps with me every night)!

Doctor Z
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doctor Z »

I seem to be in a minority here, but I absolutely recommend getting your Teddy Babe with attached Silicone Nipples. If you intend to have Sex with your Doll Lady, it is inevitable that you will want to put your mouth on your Lady’s tits to suck on. If you keep the plush nipples, the effect will be like sucking on a dirty sponge. The silicone nipples have substance; although not exactly realistic feeling, they really do feel and taste great in your mouth. Whenever I have sex with Miss Sabrina, and go down on her beautiful breasts and start sucking on her silicone nipples, I phase into another world of absolute boob pleasure. I could suck Miss Sabrina’s tits for an hour or more. Sometimes I rub flavored Lipbalm on the nipples to make them taste even better. I also do some tit-fking with Miss Sabrina and the silicone nipples feel great when I rub myself against them.
It costs a little more, a little over a $100 to have the Silicone nipples attached, but it was absolutely well worth it. I would not purchase another Teddy Babe without it, and I cannot recommend it enough.
A Love Doll is a thing of beauty. And to have relationships with, and to have sexual intercourse with a Love Doll is a beautiful thing to do.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Jemina wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:14 am how can you pick the color of your lips and nipples
Email here and ask Jenni or Dave,
admin@teddy-babes.com

You can swap wigs, lips, nipples, and eyes. Ask for no pubes or swap pubes.
It's up to you.
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

feverdream

Post by feverdream »

I went with the silicone ones, I enjoy them
Morgan my beautiful vampiress

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

DocMoriarty wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:17 pm Opposed to that I just glued medical nipples on Petra's (Happy Doll Dagmar) boobs which look and feel A LOT better and they are not applied so crude. They have a nice and seamless border, great texture and are fully glued onto Petra's fabric. Much better for caressing and realistic feeling.
Just came across this post.
I am considering doing the same mod with my happy doll, would you mind sharing where you got those nipples and what adhesive you used to attach them?

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

M_K_ wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:37 pm
DocMoriarty wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:17 pm Opposed to that I just glued medical nipples on Petra's (Happy Doll Dagmar) boobs which look and feel A LOT better and they are not applied so crude. They have a nice and seamless border, great texture and are fully glued onto Petra's fabric. Much better for caressing and realistic feeling.
Just came across this post.
I am considering doing the same mod with my happy doll, would you mind sharing where you got those nipples and what adhesive you used to attach them?
Nipples are from Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1238861664 ... ch_click=1
You can do a search for silicon nipples on etsy though, there are more than one offers.
As glue I used Sil-Poxy. You need to find a vendor selling it in your country, in Germany it's a company named KAUPO. The nipples on Petra and Maria hold pretty well and I guess that will stay so for many years. 8th Wonder uses Sil-Poxy as far as I know to glue all that stuff on their Teddy Babes and I lately did a plush on plush repair with it too. Best textile glue ever!
Petra's nipples: viewtopic.php?p=2417136#p2417136

INFORMATIONS