www.sino-doll.com

T164 Miyou RRS+ Photos

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
lameguy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

T164 Miyou RRS+ Photos

Post by lameguy »

Sharing the factory photos and video which I received recently! Will update again with the actual photos once she's here!

andy1324

Re: T164 Miyou RRS+ Photos

Post by andy1324 »

wow lameguy,,, looks like an amazing doll is coming your way....

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

is this the pro soft option?

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

She's so pretty, especially her eyes and hair! Did you go for all the default options?

lameguy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lameguy »

Hi everyone,

Here are the options that I chose:

Unfortunately, she arrived with a big crack on her right foot :cry:

I'm currently checking in with the vendor on how to proceed from here.

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

oh lameguy,, that is a disappointment,,, who is your vendor?

lameguy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lameguy »

andy1324 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:03 am oh lameguy,, that is a disappointment,,, who is your vendor?
I ordered via SL and they have been great in their service so far :thumbs_up: Sadly I have no idea what could have caused the wide (across the entire sole) and deep (a few inches) crack on the bottom of the foot, especially since this is supposed to be the reinforced standing feet :|

Anyway, is there any expert who knows if this is even possible to repair? Considering the nature of the material used for the reinforced feet.

lameguy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lameguy »

After reviewing the video which I took while unboxing,
I suspect I have found the cause of the crack. The right foot was in a supinated position (refer to the following image) which I believe resulted in stress to the material and caused the crack/tear to develop over the freight period. This also corroborates with the fact that the tear extends upwards towards the ankle on the outside of the foot but not the inside of the foot.

Extract of unboxing video:

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Really sad to see this for a beautiful doll. I hope you get it sorted out. As excited as you are don't stand the doll. Keep her flat on a memory foam mattress for longer periods of time until you sort it out. If you cannot hold it in use any other position but not standing ones.

Shouldn't be a problem to fix it i believe.
Wish you all the best.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

lameguy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lameguy »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:20 pm Really sad to see this for a beautiful doll. I hope you get it sorted out. As excited as you are don't stand the doll. Keep her flat on a memory foam mattress for longer periods of time until you sort it out. If you cannot hold it in use any other position but not standing ones.

Shouldn't be a problem to fix it i believe.
Wish you all the best.
Thanks for the kind advice and well wishes! Yup, I have been keeping her on the bed ever since so as not to aggravate the damage.

breadtitor

Post by breadtitor »

that factory photo is amazing; sry hear that transportation problem

Monoloco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Monoloco »

My doll arrived with small damage in her feet and a few weeks later I had the glue at home, siliconelovers gave me a good costumer support.

lameguy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lameguy »

Monoloco wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:56 am My doll arrived with small damage in her feet and a few weeks later I had the glue at home, siliconelovers gave me a good costumer support.
I definitely agree that SL has been providing great support on this. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for Sino's response, at least based on SL's update to me (see below for Sino's reply):

Let this be a fair warning to everyone who are intending to purchase their dolls from Sino. Do invest in a selfie stick tripod prior to delivery so that you can take down the entire video of you unboxing the doll, including unwrapping of the doll, so to disprove any potential claims that the damage was caused by yourself.

In my case, I was unable to continue my recording since I had no such equipment and both of my hands were occupied in supporting and unwrapping the doll. This gave Sino the room to make the assertion cthat I caused the tear (by dragging the doll at a peculiar angle). I shall let everyone here make their own judgement on the likelihood of this being the cause vs the doll arriving in a damaged condition already.

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

wow...I am so sorry for your doll's feet...My 152 suffered similar fate, having a hole at her right feet...Sino sent me some solutions to fix it, but can't. I purchased myself silproxy, but the effect was not good, as the hole opens up again after a while...I was compensated with that damage, but judging by your photos, it seems damage irreparable, other than sending the doll back to the factory for repair...I've just order a new doll from Sino, and i hoped no such problem anymore...or i'm going to burst...

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

I have a Top Sino, and I love her, but I do not love their message to you. I hate when manufacturers blame transportation damage on customers.

INFORMATIONS