www.yourdoll.com

Review of Purchase

Your Doll is an authorized vendor of TPE Sex Dolls (WM, YL, OR...). As one of the popular sex doll vendors in the world, we always provide the most efficient, responsive, comfortable customer service: Free worldwide shipping, discreet packaging, 24/7 customer support, no hidden charges. With 500+ sex dolls, You will find the best one you want at Your Doll. Our showroom is available in the USA. Website: www.yourdoll.com
Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Review of Purchase

Post by Gaijin »

I'm glad this is closer to being resolved. This sounds like a hell of a defect in your first doll. You have my sympathies.

Don't worry about going silent for so long. These headaches sound terrible. Your personal health and finances should come before keeping us updated. That said, it sounds like posting here got your vendor's attention, which is great.

In other good news, it looks like you have enough posts here to add pictures to your posts.

Your Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Your Doll »

Takenakahan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:48 pm I just logged in today and read my email, and Yourdoll is going to fix it. What they sent me it posted below.
I have to admit.... I am super happy. I thought I was stuck, but as it turns out they are going to make it right.

Post from Mia........

Hello,

Sorry for missing your information. We have fed back all the videos to the factory. The factory is also very sorry about this, and the factory is willing to make a new body for you. Would you like us to remove the automatic sucking function for you? Can the factory remove this function and make other body details according to the original?

For Fanreal dolls, this brand has a price limit, we are sorry that we can not give discounts, if you like, we can give you more accessories.

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,

Mia
YourDoll Customer Support
(+1) 626-418-5159 | www.yourdoll.com
Follow us on: ins Twitter Facebook Youtube

I am so super happy. Thank you YourDoll for getting back to me. I replied right right away.
Hope we help you solve your problem. :glou:
- Promotion and FREE GIFTS: https://www.yourdoll.com/on-sale/
- Get In-Stock Dolls in 5-10 days: https://www.yourdoll.com/in-stock/
❤Follow YourDoll On: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube

Takenakahan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Takenakahan »

The new doll came in a few days ago.
172cm (5ft8) E-Cup SLE Sex Doll, Head ZXE201-1, In

The doll is absolutely gorgeous... Flawless. Everything works on this doll....

YourDoll did everything right on this one.. The doll I 1st received was legitimately not able to function, but this doll is amazing.
The SLE dolls have a bit of a smell to them, but it really doesn't even matter. This doll is ridiculously beautiful.
The face is intoxicating and the body is mesmerizing.

Thank you YourDoll for making it right. Thank you The Doll Forum for doing what you do.

In a couple of months I'll be ordering another doll from YourDoll. I'll be getting Maria from FanReal. I'll post everything, and this time I'll post pics.

Thanks again YourDoll and TDF!!!!!

Takenakahan

Your Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Your Doll »

Takenakahan wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:46 pm The new doll came in a few days ago.
172cm (5ft8) E-Cup SLE Sex Doll, Head ZXE201-1, In

The doll is absolutely gorgeous... Flawless. Everything works on this doll....

YourDoll did everything right on this one.. The doll I 1st received was legitimately not able to function, but this doll is amazing.
The SLE dolls have a bit of a smell to them, but it really doesn't even matter. This doll is ridiculously beautiful.
The face is intoxicating and the body is mesmerizing.

Thank you YourDoll for making it right. Thank you The Doll Forum for doing what you do.

In a couple of months I'll be ordering another doll from YourDoll. I'll be getting Maria from FanReal. I'll post everything, and this time I'll post pics.

Thanks again YourDoll and TDF!!!!!

Takenakahan

Congrats!

Looking forward to our next cooperation. :glou:
- Promotion and FREE GIFTS: https://www.yourdoll.com/on-sale/
- Get In-Stock Dolls in 5-10 days: https://www.yourdoll.com/in-stock/
❤Follow YourDoll On: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube

INFORMATIONS