Starpery.com

Water oozing out of Autosuck vagina panel after cleaning vagina with water

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
private56
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Water oozing out of Autosuck vagina panel after cleaning vagina with water

Post by private56 »

Im running into issue after issue with my 2nd doll. Before I go and trash the manufacturer I want to check with people here...

So in order to safely clean the vagina from bodily fluids you have to use water and in most cases mild soap otherwise bacteria will build up. now I Want to stress I didn't do anything crazy like use a water pump, shower, shower hose or pressure washer... I simply squirted water into her vagina just as I have in the past with my other doll (I've only had this 2nd doll a month now)

Those of you with the autosuck Vagina; in this case the autosuck vagina that has its panel built into the dolls torso beneath her armpit (not the external one you plug into the doll)... Have you ever run into this issue with water coming out of the panel after cleaning your dolls vaginal canal? No I didn't have the doll upside down while cleaning her and No I didn't have autosuck vagina turned on while spraying water into her either.

Here is the vid of water coming out from the panel. https://i.imgur.com/LtxzwCB.mp4

Dolltopsy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Water oozing out of Autosuck vagina panel after cleaning vagina with water

Post by Dolltopsy »

This thread might be helpful:

viewtopic.php?t=164202

I will say the first and last auto-sucking toy I tried is enough to make me stay far away from a doll with the function built in.

If there’s an opening connecting the vagina and the pump (which I can’t see how there’d not be if it’s creating a vacuum seal) then the pump is also sucking up any lube and “other” liquids inside of the vagina.

private56
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Water oozing out of Autosuck vagina panel after cleaning vagina with water

Post by private56 »

Thank you for the link. Seems someone else has run into this problem. I dont know call me crazy but shouldn’t such a device have a plug or lid that closes itself off internally so when you’re not using it water and fluids cant possibly get into it? Something as common and cheap like a shopvac has a little plug in the tank that prevents water from being sucked into the motor when the water level is too high or if you tip it over.

INFORMATIONS