realsexdoll.com

Finding open minded humans

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
rubbersheep

Finding open minded humans

Post by rubbersheep »

Hey all

After many years as a doll owner both inflatable and silocone ,

I have come to the attudie that there is humans the can accept the fact some people love dolls over living things

Myself after being hurt many times have now given upon living females ,
And now live with 4 plastic princess , each spending a few days as hug friends ,

I have also found several humans that understand why I do this,
Is it just me or has attudie to this changed in the last few years ,

Rubber sheep
Baa means maybe ?

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Finding open minded humans

Post by 4891d »

Overall, tolerance towards different styles of sexuality and different lifestyles has rather progressed in certain regions of the world (just compare the conditions of homosexuals in Europe or North America 60 years ago and now); I think that dolls and their companions benefit from this greater open-mindedness (in fact, in many regions where intolerance is strong and homosexuality is considered a crime, dolls are also banned).

So the more open-minded and tolerant humans there are, the more peacefully doll lovers will be able to live.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Space1invader

Post by Space1invader »

Sometimes I am thinking level of tolerance in people mind its a mistake. They have always lot of arrogance, awareness of being better. I dont know where is the source, in movies, in television, at the school. In my country its not possible being difriend without criticism and hate.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Space1invader wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:51 am Sometimes I am thinking level of tolerance in people mind its a mistake. They have always lot of arrogance, awareness of being better. I dont know where is the source, in movies, in television, at the school. In my country its not possible being difriend without criticism and hate.
As I don't know what country your country is, I couldn't say whether you are wrong or not. But in Western Europe (and particularly in France where I live) many people are more tolerant and more benevolent than we often believe and there are many who are capable of overcoming their own prejudices to accept that everyone lives as they wish, provided that this does not cause harm to anyone (this does not prevent people from having their own opinions but they do not seek to impose them by force).
This is perhaps what gives France its reputation as a country where life is good even if it is far from perfect.

And what makes TDF superior to many other forums is also this climate of tolerance and respect for other members whatever their political opinions, their way of life, their religion, their country... which has been preserved until now.
So, it's possible. If this can be a good example for the world, so much the better.

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lone Wolf »

Trying to find open-mindedness and acceptance among the human population is an exercise in futility. My advice is to just keep your mouth shut about your ownership of a doll, your sexual preferences, your lifestyle, or anything else of the like. Shoving your lifestyle into the face of others will always get you varying degrees of pushback, negative comments, ridicule, unwanted psychological analysis, etc. (This is a lesson that the alphabet community has flat out refused to learn, to their detriment, but I digress)
The reality is, even those people that are closest to you, those that understand you the most, and those that seem the most open-minded and accepting can still flip out and have a meltdown if they discover that you own a doll. And once that secret is out, you can't put it back in the box. Again, my best advice is to keep your eyes open, and your mouth zipped.
LW

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Everyone can choose to remain private about their life, but no one should have to hide it. Doll companions like the rest.

I know very well that we are not in a perfect world and that the pressure of intolerance remains strong, but those who are at fault are not those who are forced to hide (for example doll companions, for stay on topic) but those who want to impose their prejudices by force or pressure.

The day when doll companions can choose completely freely to talk about it or not, without fear of intolerance, will be a great day in my opinion.

Space1invader

Post by Space1invader »

Its a little bit strange to have in doll sex friend, trustfull person, and somebody to love. Maybe I should take tree of them... I am starting to understand why owners of the dolls are having many of them.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

I am not married (really?) and i never was. My mates at work know that and consider it weird being over 30+ and never married on top of that good looking as they say. There isn't a few days that pass and ask questions again about it, girlfriends, long relationship you name it. Imagine telling them you are a doll owner.
Good luck finding open minded people.
However i do believe that this is a process in progress and society will accept it when AI robots that can mimic humans 60%-80% will be on the open market.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

I'm *unofficially* married to a realistic inflatable DiaoShi doll simply because it stole my heart in the early days of my doll journey. It would have been a TPE or silicone doll if I had bought one of those first most likey :lying:

Would I tell outsiders from this forum about my life choices... NOPE!

Is it any of their business... NOPE!

If anyone asked me if I was married to a person, my answer would be "WTF would I want to do that for?"

Okay, so it was a no-brainer to pitch my 145cm TPE doll to a male 'pervert' friend of mine who is into anything sex-related. This was his first-ever encounter with a TPE. He wanted to feel the skin and thought it was awesome :wink:

Surprisingly, it wasn't a no-brainer to pitch the miniature 1:12th scale 15cm TPE doll to my perverted friend because he rudely questioned why it had a detailed vagina sculpt. I decided to downplay the DiaoShi dolls on that account just to be safe.

I feel there's no F'ing hope at times.

:drinking:

TBLeague.jpg
TBLeague.jpg (54.06 KiB) Viewed 1697 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I don't know if folks are anymore open minded now than they once were. Seams like there's still plenty haters out there. I do know where dolls are concerned, I've never felt the need to hide any of mine, nor have I ever had a negative reaction to them. So maybe, I guess.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

It's the full spectrum with people n probably always will be while my ass points towards the ground :)

LtDan1991
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LtDan1991 »

I know one thing, if I could have bought dolls like this when I was 18, I probably wouldn't have ever married…I know I won’t ever marry again

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

From Humbird0, some thoughts about the difference between fantasy and reality :)
http://www.humbird0.com/content/about/w ... ontent.htm

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Kool post RS - :thumbs_up:

I think there is a lot of open minded people out there, just - "they" - are afraid to be mocked openly - so - "they" stay silent

I honestly like and always will like sex toys - I think they bring much excitement and fantasies to what after a while becomes a boring relationships

However sex dolls - for me especially inflatable sex dolls - as I have a huge inflatable fetish - bring a special excitement to me

However - and a very big but here (sex dolls) cause the opposite reaction to many relationships - it almost becomes a divide - to the point of finger pointing and beliefs that your sexual partner can't provide the stimulation you need - so you have to insert the sex doll for you to perform better or what-ever "they" believe - its as if the sex doll was a real living thing - which it is not but simply a sex toy - try explaining that one to your now very mad partner

So being open - is highly selective and to be clear for both men & women

My search for an equally minded female with a huge inflatable fetish has always been a long voyage and nope haven't found her yet & most probably won't

But until I have an air gal pal - who need her sailor to keep her inflated

Stay inflated
Attachments
Natalia 12 - Copy.jpg
Natalia 12 - Copy.jpg (328.08 KiB) Viewed 1058 times

magicsdoll-com

Post by magicsdoll-com »

Regarding sex, I think that as long as it is within the scope of the law and does not affect other people, we can enjoy it. Life is only a few decades, and we don’t need to be so repressed.

INFORMATIONS