https://www.coeros.com/

Movable Love Doll Stand With Wheels

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Movable Love Doll Stand With Wheels

Post by Coeros »

Movable Love Doll Stand With Wheels: https://www.coeros.com/product/sex-doll-stand/

Introducing the Movable Stand, a versatile solution designed for both displaying and transporting your sex dolls with ease.
IMG_20230608_163704.jpg
IMG_20230608_163704.jpg (45.77 KiB) Viewed 857 times
IMG_20230608_163535.jpg
IMG_20230608_163535.jpg (40.47 KiB) Viewed 857 times
We offer two types of doll stands with wheels:
  • The Crotch Single Movable Stand
  • The Crotch and Waist Double Movable Stand
Both of their bases are equipped with four silent, multidirectional wheels that can be locked in place. The base dimensions are larger than the non-wheeled Dual-Function Sex Doll Stand. The advantages include the ability for the doll to smoothly glide without any risk and exceptional overall stability.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Movable Love Doll Stand With Wheels

Post by Coeros »

A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Coeros you stole my thunder with this thread! I was just preparing one of my own when I saw it.

We have just received this Coeros 2-in-1 stand and here is my unboxing and assembly notes and review....

Here are pictures, much like the above, that show the various stages of unboxing it and the final assembled product. The pictures that I have provided here will absolutely 100% verify what Coeros has shown you above. It's one thing to see a seller's pics, but another to see and hear from an actual end-user.

The package it comes in measures approximately 15 in x 24 in (38 cm x 61 cm), very securely-wrapped (as seen in picture 1). Each piece inside is bubble-wrapped (as seen in picture 2).

One (and only) caveat: There are no instructions included, but not to worry. It's easy and I've even told you (below) how I did it. If you have common sense, it's no problem. If not, invite a friend that does to help you, but then you'll likely end up having to explain what it's to be used for. :D :lol:

Tools needed: Phillips screwdriver and Allen wrench (both are provided in the kit, as seen in picture 3).

My assembly steps:
STEP 1: Peel protective film from stand base. Attach the adjustable upright to stand base, using Allen wrench (provided).
STEP 2: Attach elbow at top of upright, using Allen wrench (provided).
STEP 3: Attach padded brace to elbow, using Phillips screwdriver (provided).
STEP 4: Add wheels (with brakes) to bottom of stand base, using bolt caps (attached to the wheels).
That's it!!! Simple assembly, took me around 10 minutes.
IMG_20240312_165658087.jpg
IMG_20240312_165658087.jpg (4.15 MiB) Viewed 526 times
IMG_20240313_134441122.jpg
IMG_20240313_134441122.jpg (5.59 MiB) Viewed 526 times
IMG_20240313_140011481.jpg
IMG_20240313_140011481.jpg (4.44 MiB) Viewed 526 times
IMG_20240314_221943154.jpg
IMG_20240314_221943154.jpg (4.02 MiB) Viewed 525 times

This stand is solid and of great quality. It is an absolute MUST-HAVE for doll owners, to save on carrying and possible damage to either you or your doll(s). Also, if you are doing regular dressing or photography of your doll(s), this is worth its weight in gold.

Coeros (a TDF-approved and actively-participating vendor) continues to provide doll owners with great products and solutions, along with fantastic customer service.

Isabella and I also own the following other Coeros products, which we have purchased from their website: 2 white fleece blankets, head stand, UV germicidal heating rod. We also bought, but could not use because of a technicality of how her head bolt is (M8 to quick-connect), one of their adjustable, turntable M16 head-to-body connectors.
We cannot recommend them highly-enough. Please tell them that we sent you, I'm sure they'd love to hear it!!! :)
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Looks great! Solid build and the metal plate will keep her feet safe :lol:
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:09 pm Coeros you stole my thunder with this thread! I was just preparing one of my own when I saw it.

We have just received this Coeros 2-in-1 stand and here is my unboxing and assembly notes and review....

Here are pictures, much like the above, that show the various stages of unboxing it and the final assembled product. The pictures that I have provided here will absolutely 100% verify what Coeros has shown you above. It's one thing to see a seller's pics, but another to see and hear from an actual end-user.

The package it comes in measures approximately 15 in x 24 in (38 cm x 61 cm), very securely-wrapped (as seen in picture 1). Each piece inside is bubble-wrapped (as seen in picture 2).

One (and only) caveat: There are no instructions included, but not to worry. It's easy and I've even told you (below) how I did it. If you have common sense, it's no problem. If not, invite a friend that does to help you, but then you'll likely end up having to explain what it's to be used for. :D :lol:

Tools needed: Phillips screwdriver and Allen wrench (both are provided in the kit, as seen in picture 3).

My assembly steps:
STEP 1: Peel protective film from stand base. Attach the adjustable upright to stand base, using Allen wrench (provided).
STEP 4: Add wheels (with brakes) to bottom of stand base, using bolt caps (attached to the wheels).
That's it!!! Simple assembly, took me around 10 minutes.

IMG_20240312_165658087.jpg

IMG_20240313_134441122.jpg

IMG_20240313_140011481.jpg

IMG_20240314_221943154.jpg

This stand is solid and of great quality. It is an absolute MUST-HAVE for doll owners, to save on carrying and possible damage to either you or your doll(s). Also, if you are doing regular dressing or photography of your doll(s), this is worth its weight in gold.

Coeros (a TDF-approved and actively-participating vendor) continues to provide doll owners with great products and solutions, along with fantastic customer service.

Isabella and I also own the following other Coeros products, which we have purchased from their website: 2 white fleece blankets, head stand, UV germicidal heating rod. We also bought, but could not use because of a technicality of how her head bolt is (M8 to quick-connect), one of their adjustable, turntable M16 head-to-body connectors.
We cannot recommend them highly-enough. Please tell them that we sent you, I'm sure they'd love to hear it!!! :)
Hi,

Your post is much more impressive than mine. :multi:

Your unboxing and assembly notes are detailed, highlighting an area we need to improve on. We currently use videos for guidance, but understand that a written manual could be more convenient for our users. We greatly appreciate your feedback on this.

Additionally, thank you for the assembly steps you've shared; they're clear and straightforward.

We're also grateful for the photos you took and your recognition of our product. We hope this stand will assist you in photographing your dolls even better!

Lastly, thank you for recommending us!

Best Wishes,
Coeros

James1fun

Post by James1fun »

great!

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:09 pm STEP 1: Peel protective film from stand base. Attach the adjustable upright to stand base, using Allen wrench (provided).
Additional assembly notes that I failed to provide for Step 1, in my above review of this wonderful Coeros 2-in-1 stand....
As you will notice, there are two holes in the 2-in-1 stand base. You should use the center hole in the base for the upright (as in picture 1 below) when using the 2-in-1 stand to hold the doll in the crotch position (note that the protective pad is facing upward). In this usage, you will skip (or remove the previous) installation of the elbow (Step 2) and the protective pad will then be placed directly on top of the upright. The side hole in the base (as in picture 2 below) should be used for the upright when using the 2-in-1 stand to hold the doll by the waist. For this usage, you must include installation of the elbow (Step 2).

Crotch support position:
Screenshot_20240315-190053~2.png
Screenshot_20240315-190053~2.png (186.37 KiB) Viewed 450 times

Waist support position:
Screenshot_20240315-190105~2.png
Screenshot_20240315-190105~2.png (199.97 KiB) Viewed 450 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

As requested by a TDF member, I will repost some of my photos using the Coeros 2-in-1 doll stand here.
Pirate.jpg
Pirate.jpg (9.5 MiB) Viewed 414 times
IMG_3513-1 (1).jpg
IMG_3513-1 (1).jpg (10.37 MiB) Viewed 414 times
IMG_2596 (1).jpeg
IMG_2596 (1).jpeg (431.9 KiB) Viewed 414 times
IMG_2595 (1).jpeg
IMG_2595 (1).jpeg (412.08 KiB) Viewed 414 times
Free as the wind KKFun S.jpg
Free as the wind KKFun S.jpg (5.98 MiB) Viewed 414 times

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

KKFun wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:11 pm As requested by a TDF member, I will repost some of my photos using the Coeros 2-in-1 doll stand here.
Stunning photos of a real beauty, KKFun!
Thanks so much for sharing them. It's great for us to see these results of using this stand!

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 pm
KKFun wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:11 pm As requested by a TDF member, I will repost some of my photos using the Coeros 2-in-1 doll stand here.
Stunning photos of a real beauty, KKFun!
Thanks so much for sharing them. It's great for us to see these results of using this stand!
Thank you very much to both of you! I will also be using these images soon when optimizing products! :multi:

Best regards,
Coeros

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

We also encourage any other forum photographers using this stand to add your pics here.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

After spending one month in customs, I believe my 2-in-1 is finally on it's way here. Once I get it, I will post pictures of my Emily. I have a home video/photo studio with green screen, and I can't wait to take photos with different backgrounds/sceneries.
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:17 pm We also encourage any other forum photographers using this stand to add your pics here.
This is a fantastic idea! I really appreciate the contributions from other forum photographers.
:multi:
jeep2639 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:34 pm After spending one month in customs, I believe my 2-in-1 is finally on it's way here. Once I get it, I will post pictures of my Emily. I have a home video/photo studio with green screen, and I can't wait to take photos with different backgrounds/sceneries.
It's especially valuable since we currently have relatively few feedbacks regarding doll accessories on the forum.
Looking forward to seeing more shared photos and insights!
:glou:

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Coeros wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:53 pm
koaplayer1998 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:17 pm We also encourage any other forum photographers using this stand to add your pics here.
This is a fantastic idea! I really appreciate the contributions from other forum photographers.
jeep2639 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:34 pm After spending one month in customs, I believe my 2-in-1 is finally on it's way here. Once I get it, I will post pictures of my Emily. I have a home video/photo studio with green screen, and I can't wait to take photos with different backgrounds/sceneries.
It's especially valuable since we currently have relatively few feedbacks regarding doll accessories on the forum.
I’ll make sure to put pictures here. Looks like I’m getting the stand Thursday
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:16 pm
Coeros wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:53 pm
I’ll make sure to put pictures here. Looks like I’m getting the stand Thursday
That's great! If you encounter any issues with the stand later on, please feel free to contact me at any time.

INFORMATIONS