fanrealart.com

Marina - My Fanreal Maria 170

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
no-industry-4119
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Marina - My Fanreal Maria 170

Post by no-industry-4119 »

Have you weighed her yet? Curious what her weight is.

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

no-industry-4119 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:30 am Have you weighed her yet? Curious what her weight is.
I weighed her this morning and she weighs 93 pounds (42.1kg) wearing lightweight slippers and a some lingerie.
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

persontheguy wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:04 pm Hey @LaraLover, the breasts seem to move in a fairly realistic, unexaggerated movement. Pardon me if this has been answered, but do they hang naturally? Do they change shape when she leans forward like real ones?
So, I did a quick test. Yes, her breasts naturally change with position.

Standing measurement around the bust at the nipple is 36" when bent over it's 37.5". I combined a couple photos and adjusted opacity so you can see the difference between standing and bent over, with the more transparent breast being from the bent over shot. Let me know if you have any questions.

I should have some time for a shoot on Monday, I hope.
Attachments
Marina Tit Test-1.jpg
Marina Tit Test-1.jpg (7.14 MiB) Viewed 1714 times
Marina Tit Test-2.jpg
Marina Tit Test-2.jpg (6.34 MiB) Viewed 1714 times
Marina Tit Test-3.jpg
Marina Tit Test-3.jpg (7.78 MiB) Viewed 1714 times
Marina Tit Test-4.jpg
Marina Tit Test-4.jpg (4.86 MiB) Viewed 1714 times
Marina Tit Test Difference.jpg
Marina Tit Test Difference.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 1714 times
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

Vampire_Jesus wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:22 pm
LaraLover wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:11 am The oil sweating took about 10 months to manifest. Lara had previously worn the black dress (a very old 100x-washed dress from my wife) for a couple months with no issue. Then one day...staining in the dress's tighter areas on the body. The sweating has continued since--oddly enough not on her butt where the material is tight, but in spots of her torso where the dress is barely in contact. I'm not sure what prompted the event, but coincidentally it was within the first couple days of the in-floor heat turning on for the season. So maybe temperature related, but I can't see how a few degrees would have such an impact.

I generally give my dolls a gentle patting with a damp skin-safe cloth when they arrive and thats about it--I photograph way more than I "use" them. I figure all that helps to minimize damage to the paint/seal/material. I haven't powdered either of my silicone dolls as I haven't felt the need to do so. I kind of like the wet look to Marina.

So yeah, that's the deal so far with that.
Hrrmm... that is super strange, I'd also be quite shocked if the real reason was a couple degree change in temperature. My only guess temp wise would be inclusion of humidity, but if humidity were a real issue I don't know if it'd take 10 months to manifest. Honestly the only solution I can think of would be a full wash with soap and then a light powdering, but if the sweating still continues I wonder if the powder would get clumpy and make her look worse? I really have no clue. I'll keep an eye on my GLD and DM you in the future if I notice any constant sweating occur with mine, maybe a solution will present itself. The only shiny look I get on mine are where I kiss her frequently :)

Looking forward to the next photos! 8)
Well that didn't take long. I noticed some oil sweating on my FanReal this morning. Pretty low humidity where I live and temperatures are stable in the house. Could having a TPE fleshlight in the closet be causing such a reaction?
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

Vampire_Jesus

Post by Vampire_Jesus »

LaraLover wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:38 pm Well that didn't take long. I noticed some oil sweating on my FanReal this morning. Pretty low humidity where I live and temperatures are stable in the house. Could having a TPE fleshlight in the closet be causing such a reaction?
Already? 8O What on earth could be causing that...? I know silicone and TPE don't play well, but in all my time poking around TDF the main commonality I found was not to let them touch one another. Even then, it was more to protect the TPE than the silicone if I remember right. I've seen the pic with the ladies in the closet, assuming that's their normal storage area and position I'm super stumped now. :?

For Lara, sure maybe it's the blend of chemicals in the silicone finally breaking down after a period of time (even if 10 months seems short for platinum materials, imo)- but on Fanreal's Maria this early? I'm kind of curious if they have any comment on it. Is it only her body, or the head as well?
I have a lovely lady, she means a lot to me.

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

Vampire_Jesus wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:35 pm
LaraLover wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:38 pm Well that didn't take long. I noticed some oil sweating on my FanReal this morning. Pretty low humidity where I live and temperatures are stable in the house. Could having a TPE fleshlight in the closet be causing such a reaction?
Already? 8O What on earth could be causing that...? I know silicone and TPE don't play well, but in all my time poking around TDF the main commonality I found was not to let them touch one another. Even then, it was more to protect the TPE than the silicone if I remember right. I've seen the pic with the ladies in the closet, assuming that's their normal storage area and position I'm super stumped now. :?

For Lara, sure maybe it's the blend of chemicals in the silicone finally breaking down after a period of time (even if 10 months seems short for platinum materials, imo)- but on Fanreal's Maria this early? I'm kind of curious if they have any comment on it. Is it only her body, or the head as well?
Yeah, I heard the same about TPE, so I don't think that's it. I thought silicone was supposed to be fairly non-reactive, so it's hard to figure what could be causing it. Could be this is just par for the course with silicone dolls, but I'm not sure, I've only ever had these two.

It's only on her body and in an area that I don't grab to move her around. So strange.
Attachments
Oil Stains 1.jpg
Oil Stains 1.jpg (7.43 MiB) Viewed 1510 times
Oil Stains 2.jpg
Oil Stains 2.jpg (6.7 MiB) Viewed 1510 times
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

Silicone-Jay

Post by Silicone-Jay »

very realistic looking, i just heard of this company

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

LaraLover wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:07 pm ...
It's only on her body and in an area that I don't grab to move her around. So strange.
What's strange is that it's very localized.
In the photo, it looks like it starts from the junction between the lace and the satin (could this be a reaction to the thread which is used to join these two fabrics?).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

florian_zeiss

Post by florian_zeiss »

She looks really beautiful! I like her in white, but i can imagine in black she is looking hot as well...
Which Bra, Pants and cloth size you use for her? (US Size)

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

4891d wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:11 am
LaraLover wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:07 pm ...
What's strange is that it's very localized.
In the photo, it looks like it starts from the junction between the lace and the satin (could this be a reaction to the thread which is used to join these two fabrics?).

That's a good observation. I will examine her closely to see if that is the case in any other areas. Thanks!
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

Hello LaraLover.

Today I placed an order for a 170cm Fanreal with the Maria and Della heads. I love this doll and decided to purchase it after seeing this post. It helped me see how good Maria's head looks on that beautiful, curvy body.

What concerns me now is seeing the doll sweating, like what happens with TPE dolls, and I didn't like that much, to be honest. I hope everything goes well and it's just a silly scare.

Currently, I have a 170cm WM DOLL made of TPE and a 170cm Zelex, and honestly, after the bad experience with the TPE doll, I wouldn't want the same to happen with the Fanreal.

The Zelex is doing fine for now, although one nipple has started to lose a bit of color, and Zelex dolls have joints that are too tight.

Best regards.
Fanreal 170cm G-cup (Natalee & Sara) - My princess is already home.
Zelex ZG170C Inspiration Series - My precious lady (Leire & Helena) viewtopic.php?p=2472567#p2472567
WM Doll 170cm H-Cup #142 & #458 - My Miss

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

Hello
Does this doll have this effect: over time, the border between hard and soft silicone becomes very noticeable?

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

TylerPM79 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:47 am Hello LaraLover.

Today I placed an order for a 170cm Fanreal with the Maria and Della heads. I love this doll and decided to purchase it after seeing this post. It helped me see how good Maria's head looks on that beautiful, curvy body.

What concerns me now is seeing the doll sweating, like what happens with TPE dolls, and I didn't like that much, to be honest. I hope everything goes well and it's just a silly scare.

Currently, I have a 170cm WM DOLL made of TPE and a 170cm Zelex, and honestly, after the bad experience with the TPE doll, I wouldn't want the same to happen with the Fanreal.

The Zelex is doing fine for now, although one nipple has started to lose a bit of color, and Zelex dolls have joints that are too tight.

Best regards.
Congrats I think you will be happy with her.

The sweating seems to have stopped, but it’s to be expected for silicone dolls from my research and experience. The amount of sweating isn’t even close to my old TPE doll, at least not yet anyway.
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

sanyav wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:10 am Hello
Does this doll have this effect: over time, the border between hard and soft silicone becomes very noticeable?
I have not noticed this, but she is still fairly new.
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

florian_zeiss wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:39 am She looks really beautiful! I like her in white, but i can imagine in black she is looking hot as well...
Which Bra, Pants and cloth size you use for her? (US Size)
Good question, I made a post earlier about her bra. In short, a 26GG bra fits her snugly, but different manufacturers/countries use different sizing.

I will post more sizes when I find out what fits her, I've been pretty busy lately and haven't been experimenting with outfits. I'm curious too as she has rather large hips.
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

INFORMATIONS