www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU 170E with Ivy Head *** Full Review: Photos & Videos ***

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Bara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: TAYU 170E with Ivy Head *** Full Review: Photos & Videos ***

Post by Bara »

Thanks for reviewing the 170E, very nice lady, have a great time with her

mattythek
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mattythek »

crazedcat wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:44 am
mattythek wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:14 pm Are the teeth removable like the Zelex ROS?
Matty, the teeth are fixated thank goodness. Those removable zelex teeth look a little off to me. I'll get more photos of her mouth open over the weekend.
That’s great to hear, thanks! I have the inspiration heads from Zelex and that is one thing that really bugs me. I also wish the mouth would open a bit wider…

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Very tempting review...
Would definitely like some more detailed photos of the mouth, like how wide the mouth can open, does it stay open, is the tongue too small and unrealistic, etc.

Was hoping to see the underside of the hard feet and how it looks.

The puffy vagina is kind of a turn off, but I'd like to see what the vagina looks like when the doll is on her back and legs spread open at a 120+ degree angle (both legs), not quite flat, but close...
The animated gif of the 158D vagina was so good, I hope they improve the 170E's vagina so it's identical to the 158D at least.

While the Ivy head is very good, I already found the perfect head from another manufacturer and am weighing my doll buying options.

jkk211

Post by jkk211 »

Beautiful. I have a 148 and buy size xs or s on Aliexpress which is a toss-up if the clothes fit, usually too big. The 170 seems easier to shop for. What size clothes would you order, s or m on ali?

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Very lovely lady you have there. Do they offer her with the cervex option?also what skin tone? Would like to see pictures of her standing back side photos… did they fix the hand issues with the wrist? Like to see more of her thanks mike ❤️❤️

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

jkk211 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:12 pm Beautiful. I have a 148 and buy size xs or s on Aliexpress which is a toss-up if the clothes fit, usually too big. The 170 seems easier to shop for. What size clothes would you order, s or m on ali?
I bought size Small stuff for the 170 and it all fit well.
Cameramike wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:57 pm Very lovely lady you have there. Do they offer her with the cervex option?also what skin tone? Would like to see pictures of her standing back side photos… did they fix the hand issues with the wrist? Like to see more of her thanks mike ❤️❤️
She's the natural/pink skin tone. Not 100% sure on the vagina options on this model I would check with MRD to be certain. Wrist issue is fixed on all new models from Nov. 2023 on. Don't have a standing rear shot but this is close (sorry bad cell phone shot).
170butt.jpg
170butt.jpg (993.71 KiB) Viewed 1718 times
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

"Bad cell phone shot" = better shot than most of us would manage with a professional setup ;)

ovbtlwivxi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ovbtlwivxi »

Thanks for this detailed and helpful review. Sigh, why does everything this manufacturer make look so good?? I really want to buy just one.
The 148 is too short for me, but I could be tempted by the 158D or by the new xxxcm C you mention. Interested only in play and cuddling, and trying to learn about softness and durability. (And a little worried about the peeling paint jobs some have mentioned.)
I like that the 170 is taller. The LH do look prettier on the 158, but maybe the design on the 170 will stand up to regular use better?
I'm just thinking out loud :). But if you have any observations on why someone should choose one over the other, I'll listen carefully.
(I'm not fussed about a few extra $100 or a few extra kg. They're all relatively expensive and they're all relatively light compared to the WM TPE I'm replacing ...)

GrimmHorizon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by GrimmHorizon »

Ivy looks amazing!
Tayu is apparently going to take all of my money 🤣
Great review and great pics CC. Your reviews have definitely turned me to the Tayu side and to MRD. Thank you for the eirk you put into these reviews. They are extremely helpful in solidifying my future purchases!

ovbtlwivxi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ovbtlwivxi »

Piecing together the total weight ...
29.8kg for the body
+2kg? for the head
+3-4kg? for soft butt (he wrote he got the standard firmness)

So about 35kg for a 170E with head and soft butt?

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

LOL for the bad cellphone shot which is just lovely. And she has really hot feet!

Tayu is slowly coming on to my radar as a possible second doll sometime in the future. Are heads interchangeable with other brands like WM, given the M16 connector? I guess TPE head + TPE body would be necessary though as the materials don’t like each other?
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Rollo62

Post by Rollo62 »

Hello Crazedcat, would you kindly measure and post the MTV (Mouth-to-vagina) distance?

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

It would be great if the intimate area of this model would be adapted to the 161 F

And also heads with movable eyelids in combination with the movable mouth that are really great

Useless

Post by Useless »

Can't wait for more photos of this lady, In about two years, with a few more upgrades (basically all of the features of the 158C+) this is my next one. About half my savings is now spoken for.

ovbtlwivxi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ovbtlwivxi »

I think the LH design has been updated now.
I saw one in stock with an approved vendors at a discounted price; maybe your 1/2 saved will get you there
https://thedollchannel.com/product/in-s ... e-cup-ivy/

Useless wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:57 pm Can't wait for more photos of this lady, In about two years, with a few more upgrades (basically all of the features of the 158C+) this is my next one. About half my savings is now spoken for.

INFORMATIONS