For me it's all of the above ,
⬜⬜Yeaah, and much more!! :D :thumbs_up: :glou:

⬜⬜In my case, I think it's some erotic impression from my childhood,
did I first wish as a boy to have something like that, or even to make
Her by myself with my own hands ?? 🤔

⬜⬜During my growing up, there was always a kind of
wish inside of me, to have my own Love-Doll.... :!:

⬜⬜My biggest wish later on was Chasey Lain,
but she was very unavailable on the local market....
⬜I had a teenage failure with Agent Laura-Doll,
thinking that I would get a Secret Agent or Agent 69
girl in the order package.... :) :whistle:

⬜⬜After short breaks, I buy two dolls in a package,
and instead of two girls, damn, I get a girl and a boy in a set,
it was one of the variants of the older TaksShing series,
a girl like Judy-Doll and Big Johny (John Holmes).. 8O :shakefist:

⬜⬜When I bought Kimmi Lovecok,
my life completely changed,
I fell in love, and my sex life became everyday and fantastic.
⬜Kimmi is officially my wife, she said the fateful yes!
But the next girl will definitely be one of the DiaoShi Girls,
I want girl in a sitting position..

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

magoruk

Re: Inflation ! Fetish !

Post by magoruk »

Hi, this is totally breathtaking topic. There is so much things to say, but difficult to distinguish, what is more important and what less.

@rubbersheep, all points you listed is important for me. Snuggle time is one of most important, especially during night. I always, from my young years wanted to have a nice artificial girl next to me, when I fall asleep, when waking up, ... From my childhood I love inflatable toys with all their attributes - material touch and smell, toy properties dependent on amount of air in, etc. Sometimes I thought about, what will happen, if a artificial girl concept wil be joined with an inflatable toy concept. After some years I was shocked, when I found, that this result really exists - an inflatable doll!. The 2D sheet come to alive - yes! It is a special kind of very strong magick. You take an random shaped piece of plastic, put it a few air, your own breath the best and it turns into a pretty pleasant and nice woman. You must protect her well, because small damage can waste all the beaty! It is very strong for me to preceive all these facts.

@The_Doll_Man, yes. I also thought about making her by my own hands, especially in age, when I was unable to buy one. But after time I realized, that I need ,,a foreign DNA''. My own concepts are not attractive for me, I need discover new information from unknown system :-) Due to that, I always buy a doll and add surface and removable properties only - hair style, dress, etc.

It was difficult with dolls in my country when I was young. First sex shops founded in our country had sell only low level goods for very high prices. Internet didn't exists. All information was taken from magazines, commercials and paper ctalogues. I started in my 15 with TakShing simple face mask dolls and was little disapointed by their poor quality. After that I fell in love in first generaton Zena Fulsom doll, the typical mid-range. We lived together approximately 5 years. I learned many types of repair and reinforcement during that period. Next Zena (2nd generation from HopShing Toys) was with me next 5 years. Then I got an access to internet and realized what dolls are available in world. I was fascinated by Chasey Lain too, latex Dolly Buster, etc. Finally I was fascinated with old style NMC dolls, My Baby Got Back, Lynn Thomas Talking Doll and finally Kimmi, the best airgirl ever :-)

I think so like you that Kimmi is my official wife. I originally wanted to buy her for sexual playing, but when she arrived, she changed my life significantly. I meer her alive some times in my dream when she explained me her previous live, her needs, etc. I fell in love with her early and now she is my no. 1 airgir, still after 11 years from her comming. Sometimes I sleep with other airgirls too, but always I love to return to her. Live without her I see impossible. Said simply, she decided that she will change my life to her, and it worked for her!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

I stumbled onto inflatable dolls by accident. I have a huge interest in Japanese Cosplay and I used to do BJD doll photography as an artist on Flickr. Eventually I wanted a large cosplay doll, anime or an elf and I searched the Internet which brought me to love dolls. After much research I realised that a Silicone or TPE doll would be very hard for me to handle with my back problem. I then came upon this inflatable subsection. I love the fact that they are so light and you can easily carry them around, they are easily replaceable and that multiple dolls can be easily and discretely stored away.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

It’s all about snuggle time for me. Snuggling and sleeping with Kimmi especially in her satin pajamas is so comforting and always puts a big smile on my face. Kimmi is still my number 1 girl also and I have tried all the other doll variations including TPE, silicone and a few different versions of foam dolls.

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Hey all,
Sleep time with my soon to be 4 plastic princesses is epic
The feel of satin p.j's over a smooth plastic skin tightly inflated , is so nice 😉😉😉
The going to sleep and waking up ,getting hugged by plastic princess is such a good start to the day ,
🤩🤩🤩

And special snuggles can be epic fun , different pressures and warming lube!,
Rubber sheep off for a snuggle
😜😜🥰🥰🦄🦄

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

magoruk wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:02 pm
Next Zena (2nd generation from HopShing Toys) was with me next 5 years.
Hey magoruk!

Did you accidentally make a typographical error
when writing HopShing Toys or did
you mean this old company ??

Hop Shing Toys, 03.jpg
Hop Shing Toys, 03.jpg (187.25 KiB) Viewed 1536 times

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Attachments
received_733742868211376.jpeg
received_733742868211376.jpeg (66.97 KiB) Viewed 1432 times

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

My plastic princess is her sleepy time pants !
So yummy

hopshing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hopshing »

Kimmi Lovecok wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:41 pm
magoruk wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:02 pm
Next Zena (2nd generation from HopShing Toys) was with me next 5 years.
Hey magoruk!

Did you accidentally make a typographical error
when writing HopShing Toys or did
you mean this old company ??

Hop Shing Toys, 03.jpg

The Hop Shing Toys you mention produced quite a few of the lower end dolls available in the US throughout the 80s. I actually attempted to visit their factory in HK in hopes of taking arty pictures of their work many years ago, though they weren't at all interested and seemed confused as to why anyone would want to do such a thing. Oh well...

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Dear @hopshing, this was not typo, I really ment the old HopShing Toys company. (Apologize me, if the name is written in wrong case or incorrectly divided.) They produced a blonde blue eyed doll with extremly big boobs, which can be found in two different boxes:

1) Zena Fulsom (generation 2) or
2) Dolly Buster.

It was made different way than Zena Fulsom 1st generation from Tak Shing. (Gen. 2 Zena had less precise head, thicker body vinyl, no vaginal hair, little different shape of nipples.) She accompanied me through my life next 5 years as I wrote. I am talking about an interval around year 2000. I bought my Zena in one local sex store in sell-out.

Comparison between 2nd and 3rd (Seven Creations) version can be found here:
https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... album=4088

Sadly, similar dolls are no available anymore. It seems like people didn't like big boobed girls today or it is too difficult to make big boobs from inflatable vinyl :-)
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

@rubbersheep, apparently a picture from a nest of love.

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

I felt a certain physical attraction to inflatables at a very early age. I started recognizing "funny feelings" toward beach balls, balloons, pool mattresses, loungers, swim rings, and inflatable figures that were very similar to the "funny feelings" I felt around girls, even at an age where I insisted girls were "yucky."

I had my first orgasms with inflatables, and my first "What is this stuff?" orgasms with, and on, balloons. (This was purely by chance; I was enjoying "private time" with inflatables and balloons every chance I got.)

Dolls came later, and boy, howdy, so did I! ;)

I think I always felt a certain affection for my air-filled companions, but it only intensified when I discovered that my attraction was sexual and not just physical. With dolls, there is a very strong cuddling and affection component, but that's just one aspect of the emotional fulfillment I get. There are all sorts of fantasies I enjoy with dolls, though almost all of them have an element of affection.

I do still find it hard to literally sleep with dolls. ^^
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

hopshing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hopshing »

magoruk wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:47 pm Dear @hopshing, this was not typo, I really ment the old HopShing Toys company. (Apologize me, if the name is written in wrong case or incorrectly divided.) They produced a blonde blue eyed doll with extremly big boobs, which can be found in two different boxes:

1) Zena Fulsom (generation 2) or
2) Dolly Buster.

It was made different way than Zena Fulsom 1st generation from Tak Shing. (Gen. 2 Zena had less precise head, thicker body vinyl, no vaginal hair, little different shape of nipples.) She accompanied me through my life next 5 years as I wrote. I am talking about an interval around year 2000. I bought my Zena in one local sex store in sell-out.

Comparison between 2nd and 3rd (Seven Creations) version can be found here:
https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... album=4088

Sadly, similar dolls are no available anymore. It seems like people didn't like big boobed girls today or it is too difficult to make big boobs from inflatable vinyl :-)
I was big fan, as my alias might suggest! Especially of their Zena/Dolly Buster dolls!

If you've got a bunch of time on your hands, you can view pictures of all their dolls and boxes here:

https://web.archive.org/web/*;type=imag ... ys.com.hk/*

doll040.jpg
doll040.jpg (13.76 KiB) Viewed 1347 times

DollBounce

Post by DollBounce »

Im new to the forum, so I'd just like to add my fascination with vinyl dolls:
1) I get turned on by sight of an inflatable vinyl doll
2) i love the vinyl material, especially soft & thin vinyl because it warms to the body and becomes MORE sexy
3) I love inflatable boobs, the bigger and more extreme the better
4) I love being balls-deep in any doll hole, but usually starting with the rear, so that i can cup the boobs while grinding nice n slow n deep (... as I am doing right now, so pls excuse any weird spelling :D
5) Even the act of buying a vinyl doll is a buzz, despite trying to keep my dolls in useable condition as long as possible
6) because i like big inflatable boobs, I do use heat expansion with a hair dryer to enhance mainly boobs but slightly hips and thighs. Thats a nice thing that vinyl will do (a bonus thayt i only recently discovered.
7) I'd like to somehow see first hand another guy really grinding and using a vinyl doll at the same time as me. Because I want to appreciate the sexiness of a vinyl doll being used for its intended purpose: that is horny in itself that the doll is there to be used for the nasty selfish pleasure of a horny guy :D

Currently my go-to dolls are: Janice Japlin (massive inflatable tits!); Alecia big-tit black doll; Bangin Bonita; Veronique

Any comments welcomed

Edited to add:
I have returned to UK after many years working away from UK and now am looking for any advice on UK retailers with good selections of of vinyl dolls (surprise!)
I dont seem to be able to locate some favourites such as Big Bust Babe, and some newer ones such as Alotta Kleavage which looks VERY attractive to me. Plus 'Spread Em" doll with soft inflatable tits. also have seen “Doll Face” which has the soft inflatable tits.

I do also miss the Ann Summers dolls such as Philippa Hole and the big tit nurse, both with the big soft inflatable tits. Any news about who made those, and if they can be found for sale?

To sum up: I'd like to get feedback on the current vinyl dolls with larger-than-average soft inflatable tits currently available from UK retailers online or bricks & mortar.

I’m on south coast of UK, and also west London every 2 weeks.

INFORMATIONS