zelex.com.cn

The Extra Brutal Wait

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

The Extra Brutal Wait

Post by Adventurer »

I’ve just got to vent y’all!

I placed an order for a 170c about 10 days ago through a local vendor, Vivant Doll. They’ve been amazing.

I picked Zelex specifically because I wanted the latest technology: thoughtful insert design and the EXP skeleton in particular made the 170 my only serious candidate… Photoshoots are super important to me and the insert seems like insurance against the fragility of some other softer silicone dolls I’ve owned that tore frequently at the entries.

I needed to make a few adjustments to the order in the last week and no problem on Vivant’s end, quick communication and everything. Quoted a 20 day turnaround, which seems super fast.

Now the SLE drops mid-wait, which was hard enough already, and now I’m tempted to change the order again!! They definitely seem amazing tech wise and gorgeous so my head is spinning.

What do you all think? Is there a place for earlier generation silicone dolls? Is the 170c obsolete? Am I overthinking this?

This is stressful my friends! Help me out!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Flintstones

Re: The Extra Brutal Wait

Post by Flintstones »

Adventurer wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:58 pm I’ve just got to vent y’all!

I placed an order for a 170c about 10 days ago through a local vendor, Vivant Doll. They’ve been amazing.

I picked Zelex specifically because I wanted the latest technology: thoughtful insert design and the EXP skeleton in particular made the 170 my only serious candidate… Photoshoots are super important to me and the insert seems like insurance against the fragility of some other softer silicone dolls I’ve owned that tore frequently at the entries.

I needed to make a few adjustments to the order in the last week and no problem on Vivant’s end, quick communication and everything. Quoted a 20 day turnaround, which seems super fast.

Now the SLE drops mid-wait, which was hard enough already, and now I’m tempted to change the order again!! They definitely seem amazing tech wise and gorgeous so my head is spinning.

What do you all think? Is there a place for earlier generation silicone dolls? Is the 170c obsolete? Am I overthinking this?

LOL. I'm in the same situation. If I had known these SLE girls were coming, I would have waited with my Zelex purchase. Now probably have to buy a new SLE girl right after this upcoming doll. I'm addicted. Help. :D

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

I'm pretty interested in those inserts also. Longevity is always a concern.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Lestat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lestat »

Adventurer wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:58 pm I’ve just got to vent y’all!

Will this doll be for photoshoots only or will she be for playtime as well?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

For both, photoshoots are great, but playtime fun is a must too.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

sprayed418

Post by sprayed418 »

I'm gonna wait for the sle 170 version
I already have the 170 with insert
Just order a 170 built in 10 days ago too
I want the realistic look when the legs are spread open
When u spread the legs of the insert model big opening and u see the insert not very realistic

sprayed418

Post by sprayed418 »

I pm u the pictures

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

No one knows yet if SLE will live up to the hype. But SLE are fixed vag so if you wanted a removable, then custom is still the best route right now.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Yeah I really want to avoid tearing too… seems like there’s some pros and cons there as well between the two materials. I’d love to see an actual durability profile.
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Well folks, looks like my wait is going to be cut short. Zelex and Vivant have my girl on her way to me already - almost a week ahead of schedule!

Now that there’s no going back, I’m resting easier about the SLE vs standard silicone debate and I’m more confident that there will continue to be a place for the older style Zelex girls. Either way, what’s done is done. Now I’m just fully excited about welcoming a new synthetic lover into my home. Full review to come!!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Deadman 9000

Post by Deadman 9000 »

you are so lucky, wish you lots of fun.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

With the dolls industry bursting rather rapidly in new technologies, longevity should be the least of everyone's concern. When you know you can have different girl every night and change them as new technologies come out i wouldn't bother about tears because is the way things are and go forward. We always want that one thing we don't have and that one thing keeps changing and evolving into new desires.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Tayu torso 100cm
Tayu 161cm Katniss silicone

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:28 pm With the dolls industry bursting rather rapidly in new technologies, longevity should be the least of everyone's concern. When you know you can have different girl every night and change them as new technologies come out i wouldn't bother about tears because is the way things are and go forward. We always want that one thing we don't have and that one thing keeps changing and evolving into new desires.
That's ok if you're a millionaire. Not everyone can afford to throw a few grand at a doll every 6 to 12 months. And that's without considering the people who see dolls as companions and would be heartbroken if it wore out in a short time.

INFORMATIONS