zelex.com.cn

A Review of ZELEX SLE

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

A Review of ZELEX SLE

Post by Mishka1965 »

I have been asked by Zelex to give an honest and up front unbiased review of the new SLE series dolls. I will have a ZX172E and Head 204 for a video and review.
The focus will be on unboxing, packaging, and the doll on a support stand for a 360 view.
There will be a comprehensive look at the body, skin details and feel of the material. It will be filmed by a second person so I can focus on the review better.

The doll will arrive monday (US), and I expect to start the review and unboxing tuesday. I understand this is a big deal to Zelex, and I will try my best to convey my opinion about this new material. The focus is not on photos initially, but on raw video and my basic simple photos to convey opinions - i.e Do I like these dolls, is the material really good , how is the posing etc...

I already have several Zelex and other manufacturers girls, a mix of mid to high end ones, so I'll have an idea where this series sits in that hierarchy.
Stay tuned..

Let me know if there are things besides the obvious - or things that interest you I should focus on..

ZX172E.jpg
ZX172E.jpg (6.8 MiB) Viewed 9296 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (3.31 MiB) Viewed 9296 times
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

ppjdog765

Re: A Review of ZELEX SLE

Post by ppjdog765 »

Congratulations. That's very exciting.

Here's what I'd like to know more about, hopefully not the obvious you were talking about.
  • LHP in doggystyle - marketing images look good but what's your impression about how it will perform for that position? Can you share some pics of this?
  • EXP skeleton - what posing possibilities are you excited about? I'd like to know more about how much better her poses can be.
  • New Materials - how does it feel, impression about durability, and performance while posing.
Thanks for taking feedback.

Happy unboxing!

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Thanks. Softness, texture and feel of the new material seems like a big question since this is a new highly touted feature. The tackiness/stickiness compared to other silicone should be discussed. The type and condition of the packing as there have been some recent reports of issues with that. The stiffness and poseability of all joints including fingers and wrists as these are supposedly the newest EXP skeletons. The head connector type and moving jaw range of motion. The quality of the wigs and how closely the doll matches the promo photos we've seen (since these are cookie cutter type products now more than ever). Looking forward to this!

Space1invader

Post by Space1invader »

Do You want to make together with your test doll a test tatto?

Slammersamc7

Post by Slammersamc7 »

I look forward to this review, as I myself am contemplating buying one of the new SLE dolls. Could you please go into detail on the oral capabilities and softness of body? Thanks.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

What I would want to know is very simple: what is the color of the internal/base silicone? How close is it to the skin? When the paint wears off (and it will), what color is going to show through and is it going to be the stark white that I had to endure with my Zelex 155c?
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

JRG

Post by JRG »

Maybe this is obvious or not, but whether the coloring/body details are pigments mixed into the medium, or painted on. I lean towards light tan/wheat colors, and I would like to know this for durability concerns.

I also come from a TPE background, and whether this is closer to that material or silicone.

Thank you in advance.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

DocWen wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:16 pm What I would want to know is very simple: what is the color of the internal/base silicone? How close is it to the skin? When the paint wears off (and it will), what color is going to show through and is it going to be the stark white that I had to endure with my Zelex 155c?
This was already explained in the other thread by the manufacturer and is one of the selling points of SLE-this blend is intended to better color match the body paint and designed not to be so dramatic after eventual wear. This won’t be something that op will be able to prove with an unboxing review and in theory it will be some time before it will really be revealed.

Dr3amBOx

Post by Dr3amBOx »

bbc3 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:30 pm
DocWen wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:16 pm What I would want to know is very simple: what is the color of the internal/base silicone? How close is it to the skin? When the paint wears off (and it will), what color is going to show through and is it going to be the stark white that I had to endure with my Zelex 155c?
This was already explained in the other thread by the manufacturer and is one of the selling points of SLE-this blend is intended to better color match the body paint and designed not to be so dramatic after eventual wear. This won’t be something that op will be able to prove with an unboxing review and in theory it will be some time before it will really be revealed.
I believe this range of dolls will only come in one skin tone which explains why it will be easier to match body paint on a bulk basis

Judas1999
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Judas1999 »

1) Please measure the MTV.
2) Photos of the head with mouth open
3) Actual weight without head in kgs.
4) Height of doll without head.
5) Jiggliness of the breast and butt.

Thanks in advance.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Oh, I didn't know that it was mentioned already. It's great to hear!!
bbc3 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:30 pm This won’t be something that op will be able to prove with an unboxing review and in theory it will be some time before it will really be revealed.
All one has to do is peel back the silicone from the neck connector and see what color the silicone is. The paint doesn't, typically, get down in there.
---
DocWen
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

DocWen wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:06 pm Oh, I didn't know that it was mentioned already. It's great to hear!!
bbc3 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:30 pm This won’t be something that op will be able to prove with an unboxing review and in theory it will be some time before it will really be revealed.
All one has to do is peel back the silicone from the neck connector and see what color the silicone is. The paint doesn't, typically, get down in there.
The manufacturer already advised that SLE is designed to blend better with the body paint and is color matched. If the concern is how much wear or how long the paint will last, of course that is not answerable in an unboxing review.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

bbc3 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:40 pmThe manufacturer already advised that SLE is designed to blend better with the body paint and is color matched. If the concern is how much wear or how long the paint will last, of course that is not answerable in an unboxing review.
Thank you, BBC3. I understand that. My concern is NOT how much the paint will wear. I know that it will. It's what are we going to be looking at after it does. And, if this is anything like my previous two silicone dolls, it's super easy to see the underlying pigment of the silicone by slightly pushing the silicone away from the neck connector. The paint is put on after the doll is assembled and, unless Zelex is weird, the doll is not normally painted in that area.

It's not unusual for a manufacture to stretch the truth. Sometimes, they even lie (:::GASP:::). So, please. I know now what Zelex said. I simply don't completely trust them after my Zelex 155c looked like she'd contracted a disease as the paint wore off after being told about how they'd upgraded the painting process and such and I really wouldn't have to worry about it. It looked horrible.

This is supposed to be a review afterall. Not just more ad copy. And he did ask what else we'd like to know. AND I wasn't the only one to bring this up in this thread.

[EDIT] This is a huge area of complaints when it comes to silicone dolls and does deserve at least a cursory examination, don't you think?
---
DocWen

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

DocWen wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:53 pm
bbc3 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:40 pmThe manufacturer already advised that SLE is designed to blend better with the body paint and is color matched. If the concern is how much wear or how long the paint will last, of course that is not answerable in an unboxing review.
Thank you, BBC3. I understand that. My concern is NOT how much the paint will wear. I know that it will. It's what are we going to be looking at after it does. And, if this is anything like my previous two silicone dolls, it's super easy to see the underlying pigment of the silicone by slightly pushing the silicone away from the neck connector. The paint is put on after the doll is assembled and, unless Zelex is weird, the doll is not normally painted in that area.

It's not unusual for a manufacture to stretch the truth. Sometimes, they even lie (:::GASP:::). So, please. I know now what Zelex said. I simply don't completely trust them after my Zelex 155c looked like she'd contracted a disease as the paint wore off after being told about how they'd upgraded the painting process and such and I really wouldn't have to worry about it. It looked horrible.

This is supposed to be a review afterall. Not just more ad copy. And he did ask what else we'd like to know. AND I wasn't the only one to bring this up in this thread.

[EDIT] This is a huge area of complaints when it comes to silicone dolls and does deserve at least a cursory examination, don't you think?
This is from the main SLE thread started by the manufacturer. They answered this question about color matching and what they expect wear and tear to be like. It's from their perspective and there's no way to know until owners report in after some time has passed of course.

Re: ZELEX Doll: SLE Series, Pleasure is so simple!
Post by ZelexDoll » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:37 pm

Nouchi wrote: ↑Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:01 pm
The question has been ask but not answered, what about maintenance ?
Easy as standard silicone or closer to stringent TPE ?

"Prolonged use may result in wear and even tearing"
Dully noted, what about repairs ? Silicone glue ?

US stock only ?
What about us all over the world members ?

"We have adjusted the color of the raw materials to match the skin tone" :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

The SLE material is developed based on silicone gel, essentially still platinum silicone gel, but with a modified formula that makes it softer, more elastic, and lower in cost. Additionally, we have shifted the focus towards the sexual experience, adjusting the coloring process and reinforcing the structure of the vulnerable parts to reduce damage. Even if discoloration occurs due to prolonged friction, it is barely noticeable, and minor tears do not affect the experience or visual appeal. Maintenance is similar to that of traditional silicone dolls.
Our products are available for purchase in both Europe and North America, with European customers experiencing slightly longer wait times of approximately 10-15 days due to customs clearance issues."

Hope that helps.

In that thread I had wished this info was more prominent since it seems like a sticking point.

peter-holland

Post by peter-holland »

This is very exiting. Congrats with your new doll. Looking forward to your review.
"More human than human is our motto."

AngelKiss AK 175cm D-cup, light tan, heads S159 (soft silicone, green eyes) + S266 (hard silicone, blue eyes)
WM Dolls 175cm D-cup, tan, heads 398 (ROS, green eyes) + 408 (light blue eyes)
Annika: Zelex 172cm E-cup SLE, tan, head ZXE203 (grey eyes)

INFORMATIONS