zelex.com.cn

A Review of ZELEX SLE

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Loverbeck
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: A Review of ZELEX SLE

Post by Loverbeck »

@Reggster
You probably have an older skeleton without ball heads? Arms and legs usually just wear out from moving around so much.
But the new EXP skeletons with ball heads break or unhook, like on the pages I linked.

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

Wow, Thank you for the Video. That give a Great indication how the 172 e Looks.
Also your eye Kit is interesting as well. Does it work also with the new SLE Heads? It would be Great to change eye colors from time to time…..
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

lexico

Post by lexico »

Loverbeck wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:46 am @Reggster
You probably have an older skeleton without ball heads? Arms and legs usually just wear out from moving around so much.
But the new EXP skeletons with ball heads break or unhook, like on the pages I linked.
So the newer skeletons are worse? I'd rather have loose than broken.

Why is it so difficult to make skeletons that don't fall apart even from light use?
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Mishka-I would love to see what she looks like from behind with her lying on her tummy and legs somewhat apart. Is there a photo similar to that?

How I'd love to see some 150-160cm girls with a B-C cup. Maybe soon, hopefully.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Meschler wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:20 am Wow, Thank you for the Video. That give a Great indication how the 172 e Looks.
Also your eye Kit is interesting as well. Does it work also with the new SLE Heads? It would be Great to change eye colors from time to time…..
Thanks, the video should help those who want a total 360 picture of the body
Yes, the eye kit can be added to these and allows iris color changes.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

ColColt wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:24 pm Mishka-I would love to see what she looks like from behind with her lying on her tummy and legs somewhat apart. Is there a photo similar to that?

How I'd love to see some 150-160cm girls with a B-C cup. Maybe soon, hopefully.
I can get a photo of that view. I am going to photo her in a few days, so I'll get that pose!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

thanks a bunch!
Yes, the eye kit can be added to these and allows iris color changes.
I've always been curious about this. Would I screw up her eye lashes by changing the eyes?

Lester1245
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lester1245 »

Loverbeck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:41 am
lexico wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:51 am
Loverbeck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:34 am As long as Zelex doesn't rework the skeleton and it continues to break very easily in various places, you should stay away from the doll.
I haven't seen reports of the skeleton breaking. Can you link to this?
https://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/thread ... /?pageNo=2

https://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/thread ... /?pageNo=8

and many more...
I have read through all the comments on the two links below.And it's good that you brought it to my attention.
They are very nice dolls ,and the SLE material looks good , but this ball jointed skeleton problems I read made me a little sad.
I think I will wait to buy one. Maybe Zelex will find a solution to this ball joint problem. Or even an option to not have a ball jointed skeleton.
By the way, if this ball joint breaks, can it be repaired or replaced?
I wonder what the construction of the Exp skeleton itself looks like.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Lester1245 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:27 pm
Loverbeck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:41 am
lexico wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:51 am
Loverbeck wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:34 am As long as Zelex doesn't rework the skeleton and it continues to break very easily in various places, you should stay away from the doll.
I haven't seen reports of the skeleton breaking. Can you link to this?
https://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/thread ... /?pageNo=2

https://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/thread ... /?pageNo=8

and many more...
I have read through all the comments on the two links below.And it's good that you brought it to my attention.
They are very nice dolls ,and the SLE material looks good , but this ball jointed skeleton problems I read made me a little sad.
I think I will wait to buy one. Maybe Zelex will find a solution to this ball joint problem. Or even an option to not have a ball jointed skeleton.
By the way, if this ball joint breaks, can it be repaired or replaced?
I wonder what the construction of the Exp skeleton itself looks like.
It seems that this is a pretty inaccurate comparison. Apples/Oranges some might deem. That said, the SLE line definitely has much to prove in terms of long term durability and that is something only time will tell. Mishka has been very upfront about this reality in reviewing. Mishka is also a well established doll owner that I personally respect his opinions along with some other very seasoned doll owners. I am also purposefully withholding anything more than a quick take until I have had more time with mine.

It's also worth noting that I and several other much more experienced doll owners than myself immediately noticed the quality of the SLE line out of the box. This doll has made a remarkable impression. Starting with such a high bar means that any degradation can be "assumed" to be in the win column. For instance, any losening to joints will not be immediately impactful as the joint stiffness is superb out of the box. The kind that warrants a certain amount of confidence so early on. This is noteworthy and I don't "anticipate" my high rating being changed anytime soon. I am definitely not a pamper type of doll owner and expect dolls to hold up reasonably well based on my use.. Not abuse! For others that may be on the fence, definitely take in all the available info, but it would be wise to make sure the information pertains to the actual SLE line.

My 2 cents.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Hako
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hako »

bbc3 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:30 pm Thanks for all the photos and info. I'm waiting for a shorter body with smaller bust (hopefully lower weight too) but I'm a lot more serious about SLE now!
I agree. A doll shorter than 5"8" (172cm) with a c cup would be perfect. Fingers should be shorter and less spindly too.
Thanks Mishka for your detailed review!

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Waiting for a ZELEX SLE to be made around 150/ 155 cm length, and weight reduction. The bigger once are heavy and not easy to lug around.

jlouis70
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jlouis70 »

I have a question about the elasticity SLE material.
I'm afraid about tpe being porous so I have been interested in buying a silicone doll, but never made it because of all those stories about silicone not stretching much and being prone to tearing, people having a hard time with small holes and air pushing them out making it sometimes unusable...

In a video (from Mishka i think), the reviewer said it should stretch around 2 times the initial diameter.
Is it that much better than standard silicone?

Loverbeck
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Loverbeck »

And the next broken Zelex Elbow.
Does Zelex Factury use a Glass skeleton?

Another thing, Zelex send out this body to Store and the Store send it to Customer!
Must be double missing product control. What is Zelex doing in the factory and how can the dealer forward this to the end customer?
Unfortunately the dealer deleted the thread with this picture.
Attachments
ZelexKopf.jpg
ZelexKopf.jpg (631.51 KiB) Viewed 840 times

lexico

Post by lexico »

Loverbeck wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:33 am And the next broken Zelex ...
Does Zelex Factury use a Glass skeleton?

Another thing, Zelex send out this body to Store and the Store send it to Customer!
Must be double missing product control. What is Zelex doing in the factory and how can the dealer forward this to the end customer?
Unfortunately the dealer deleted the thread with this picture.
I have seen reports of Zelex skeletons breaking, but I have been hoping they fixed it with the SLE lineup.

It's happened often enough, I wonder if we could hear from the company what they are doing to address this?
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

donjuanx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by donjuanx »

Is this new "SLE" material actually silicone or some kind of TPE blend?

Is it medical grade as most other silicone blends are? I'm allergic to TPE, but have no problems with real silicone, so that's why I'm asking.

INFORMATIONS