zelex.com.cn

A Review of ZELEX SLE

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
BigFrank666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: A Review of ZELEX SLE

Post by BigFrank666 »

Received my SLE 172CM (with Head #201) and it arrived very fast (4 days from China to Massachusetts even with a 1-day weather delay in KY). Amazing.

However, while the doll is perfect, I'm a little disappointed that the head I received isn't the softer SLE Silicone that Mishka received. Mine feels like the standard "soft silicone" and it's clearly much harder than the SLE body. It feels like a hard rubber by comparison.

Anybody else not get an SLE head with their "In Stock SLE 172CM doll"? I'm kinda bummed because I don't bang my dolls but I do like to kiss them and after TPE, this feels very hard and the lips don't stretch like the SLE head in Miska's video. Anybody think it's worth reaching out to Zelex or my vendor?

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: A Review of ZELEX SLE

Post by Mishka1965 »

BigFrank666 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:02 pm Received my SLE 172CM (with Head #201) and it arrived very fast (4 days from China to Massachusetts even with a 1-day weather delay in KY). Amazing.

However, while the doll is perfect, I'm a little disappointed that the head I received isn't the softer SLE Silicone that Mishka received. Mine feels like the standard "soft silicone" and it's clearly much harder than the SLE body. It feels like a hard rubber by comparison.

Anybody else not get an SLE head with their "In Stock SLE 172CM doll"? I'm kinda bummed because I don't bang my dolls but I do like to kiss them and after TPE, this feels very hard and the lips don't stretch like the SLE head in Miska's video. Anybody think it's worth reaching out to Zelex or my vendor?
I am really not sure what is going on. This actually happened to me from another vendor, and there's inconsistency among these and boils down who is actually making them, and if they changed the recipe for some reason due to complaints like damage to lips etc..
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

INFORMATIONS