zelex.com.cn

A Review of ZELEX SLE

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
jdbau
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: A Review of ZELEX SLE

Post by jdbau »

Loverbeck wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:33 am And the next broken Zelex Elbow.
Does Zelex Factury use a Glass skeleton?

Another thing, Zelex send out this body to Store and the Store send it to Customer!
Must be double missing product control. What is Zelex doing in the factory and how can the dealer forward this to the end customer?
Unfortunately the dealer deleted the thread with this picture.
Can you prove those pics of from a Zelex doll?

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

donjuanx wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:53 pm Is this new "SLE" material actually silicone or some kind of TPE blend?

Is it medical grade as most other silicone blends are? I'm allergic to TPE, but have no problems with real silicone, so that's why I'm asking.
It's 100% silicone with a slight change in Vinyl formula to make it more elastic. It will feel more like TPE.
In the context of Zelex doll silicone, SLE stands for "Safety Less Vinyl Elastomer." It is a newly developed material that is softer, lighter, and more detailed compared to traditional silicone
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

lexico wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:08 am
Loverbeck wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:33 am And the next broken Zelex ...

Another thing, Zelex send out this body to Store and the Store send it to Customer!
Must be double missing product control. What is Zelex doing in the factory and how can the dealer forward this to the end customer?
I have seen reports of Zelex skeletons breaking, but I have been hoping they fixed it with the SLE lineup.

It's happened often enough, I wonder if we could hear from the company what they are doing to address this?

What I understand from reports and my experience is the skeletons are very tight, and are thus hard to pose. I suspect they like all will loosen in time.
I am not sure there has been an issue with these EXP skeletons, but there are people who will receive a badly non QC'd doll for whatever reason.

What I like in the traditional order process, is you get a doll made, and someone checks it in the factory, bends and all, and takes factory pics. Any issues should be noticed and found out at that time.
Now with premade dolls, this may have been skipped as they get made in bulk, sent to a warehouse and I would hope you get a good one.
I'm guessing, but these are premade and shipped from a local warehouse.

I'm very happy with mine, and she is tight for sure, but is an exceptional doll as she bridges the feel of TPE and silicone!

Mishka

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Mishka1965 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:32 pm
lexico wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:08 am
Loverbeck wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:33 am And the next broken Zelex ...

I have seen reports of Zelex skeletons breaking, but I have been hoping they fixed it with the SLE lineup.

It's happened often enough, I wonder if we could hear from the company what they are doing to address this?

What I understand from reports and my experience is the skeletons are very tight, and are thus hard to pose. I suspect they like all will loosen in time.
I am not sure there has been an issue with these EXP skeletons, but there are people who will receive a badly non QC'd doll for whatever reason.

What I like in the traditional order process, is you get a doll made, and someone checks it in the factory, bends and all, and takes factory pics. Any issues should be noticed and found out at that time.
Now with premade dolls, this may have been skipped as they get made in bulk, sent to a warehouse and I would hope you get a good one.
I'm guessing, but these are premade and shipped from a local warehouse.

I'm very happy with mine, and she is tight for sure, but is an exceptional doll as she bridges the feel of TPE and silicone!

Mishka
Well said!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

How is the temperature feel?
I have a TPE Doll and i heat her up with an electric blanket, because she feels cold to the touch. TPE heats up pretty fast, even with body heat.
How does this work with SLE?
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

johnmagicnl wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:17 pm How is the temperature feel?
I have a TPE Doll and i heat her up with an electric blanket, because she feels cold to the touch. TPE heats up pretty fast, even with body heat.
How does this work with SLE?
I really don't know as I leave her in in a cold unheated room. From my other experience with silicone, it heats up well but radiates and cools quick

Lhadatt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lhadatt »

This review is what made me decided to buy a SLE model. Thanks Mishka.

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

Lhadatt wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:37 pm This review is what made me decided to buy a SLE model. Thanks Mishka.
Yes, the same for me... I ordered the same config :D
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Is TPE softer than SLE?

Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

ondsdoll wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:29 am Is TPE softer than SLE?
Yes, but TPE has an almost unrealistic squishyness to it. Some may like that. SLE is more akin to true human softness & texture. TPE is more elastic in the love areas, but SLE is elastic enough for most men and again very human like consistency there as well. SLE has an almost hydrophobic quality to it. Water beeds off it. TPE is pourus and can absorb liquids and smells, which can easily attract mold and other issues if not cared for properly.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Seabreeze2112 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:21 am
Yes, but TPE has an almost unrealistic squishyness to it. Some may like that. SLE is more akin to true human softness & texture. TPE is more elastic in the love areas, but SLE is elastic enough for most men and again very human like consistency there as well. SLE has an almost hydrophobic quality to it. Water beeds off it. TPE is pourus and can absorb liquids and smells, which can easily attract mold and other issues if not cared for properly.
+1 Well said!

Another description I like to use for silicone in general vs TPE is human bone structure. If you grab a woman's limbs, first you feel the skin (silicone/SLE) feels very real at this first layer), then push in a lil further, you feel muscle (silicone/SLE) will imitate that muscle like resistance usu in the form of some sort of foam, then finally the bone (metal skeleton). Silicone/SLE wins here as well as you get the sensation of all 3 layers working in concert. TPE in my experience is 2 layers, skin and then bone. Very soft skin, jelly like then bone - all over. With silicone/SLE you get varied softness levels throughout the body regions, more akin to a real woman feels.

*My experiences only represent very high quality silicone/Zelex SLE, not some of the cheaper silicone options that are known to be far more rigid.
Mistresses

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

cycleingking wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:12 am
+1 Well said!

Another description I like to use for silicone in general vs TPE is human bone structure. If you grab a woman's limbs, first you feel the skin (silicone/SLE) feels very real at this first layer), then push in a lil further, you feel muscle (silicone/SLE) will imitate that muscle like resistance usu in the form of some sort of foam, then finally the bone (metal skeleton). Silicone/SLE wins here as well as you get the sensation of all 3 layers working in concert. TPE in my experience is 2 layers, skin and then bone. Very soft skin, jelly like then bone - all over. With silicone/SLE you get varied softness levels throughout the body regions, more akin to a real woman feels.

*My experiences only represent very high quality silicone/Zelex SLE, not some of the cheaper silicone options that are known to be far more rigid.
I sometimes hear that Silicone is feels less pleasant versus TPE for sexual use. The TPE loveholes feel softer. How are people that had both SILICONE/SLE and TPE experienced this?

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

ondsdoll wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:15 pm
+1 Well said!

I sometimes hear that Silicone is feels less pleasant versus TPE for sexual use. The TPE loveholes feel softer. How are people that had both SILICONE/SLE and TPE experienced this?
The simple answer is Different strokes for different folks. I personally don't look at it as a better vs worse. Good quality silicone is going to feel good. Good quality TPE is going to feel good. I've not been with any woman that feels exactly the same as another woman. None of my dolls, TPE or Silicone feel the same- This is a good thing. They are all different, but they all feel great. My "favorite" changes over time leading me back to one or another but that has nothing to do with "better or worse" or "softer" as most talk about when it comes to the materials during sex.

In my view, its about the texture of tunnels and how the company designs it. Soft alone does not make a great tunnel in my opinion. It needs to be soft and have a degree of pushback for resistance to be realistic. The SLE 160 (only one I can personally compare) in particular is quite amazing in both tunnels. I have a TPE doll that is technically not as soft as my "softest" silicone doll. In fact, my "softest feeling" tunnel doll is a different silicone and that does not automatically make it my favorite, just different. The unfortunate part here, there is no way to know what works for you unless you personally experience it for yourself. Kinda sucks because the investment, but it is what it is. I can however say that i don't think you would find a major issue with a SLE doll tunnel. Most of the reviews out there say the same, many even like me that have quite a few other options to compare against. I hope this helps in any way!
Mistresses

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

cycleingking wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:12 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:15 pm
+1 Well said!

The simple answer is Different strokes for different folks. I personally don't look at it as a better vs worse. Good quality silicone is going to feel good. Good quality TPE is going to feel good. I've not been with any woman that feels exactly the same as another woman. None of my dolls, TPE or Silicone feel the same- This is a good thing. They are all different, but they all feel great. My "favorite" changes over time leading me back to one or another but that has nothing to do with "better or worse" or "softer" as most talk about when it comes to the materials during sex.

In my view, its about the texture of tunnels and how the company designs it. Soft alone does not make a great tunnel in my opinion. It needs to be soft and have a degree of pushback for resistance to be realistic. The SLE 160 (only one I can personally compare) in particular is quite amazing in both tunnels. I have a TPE doll that is technically not as soft as my "softest" silicone doll. In fact, my "softest feeling" tunnel doll is a different silicone and that does not automatically make it my favorite, just different. The unfortunate part here, there is no way to know what works for you unless you personally experience it for yourself. Kinda sucks because the investment, but it is what it is. I can however say that i don't think you would find a major issue with a SLE doll tunnel. Most of the reviews out there say the same, many even like me that have quite a few other options to compare against. I hope this helps in any way!
The question could not have a better answer than this cycleingking, Thank you.
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

CyclingKing and I are not official Shills for Zelex SLE. We have both just been down the path most Doll owners take and know this is a very good product . Just trying to point you in the right direction. You would not be disappointed. Especially for the price. There is a saying... Something like " You can learn from your own mistakes, but it is better to learn from the mistakes of others." Most guys stories are similar to mine. First doll was a cheap TPE off Amazon. Lasted a while till skeleton snapped at hip. Second TPE was also cheap off a unreliable vendor. Had a bogus TPE mixture. Started tearing from its own weight and from being stretched at the limbs. Eventually was able to push my fingers right into the torso. Next two were expensive WMs also TPE. I rode them both into the ground for over two years. Past the point of repair. Next went for Silicone. Big improvement visually, but not necessarily feeling wise. Of Course THE week I got my Silicone doll the reviews for the SLE series started showing up online. Decided I might as well treat myself to the best. And I couldn't be happier. If I could sell the hard Silicone doll I had just got, I would buy a second SLE , no hesitation. Most people start with TPE to test the waters, but the SLE is very user friendly. Just take your time, be careful. Do not drop it. Lean it when standing. No sharp objects, no furniture corners. Fingers are the most delicate part. Do not let them bend backwards or allow the skeleton to poke out. Other than that, SLE material is very easy to clean and is not too heavy . Use two hands to move the extremities, bend the legs at the thighs, not the calves. Tuck the arms or extend them to avoid damage when sitting doll or standing it up.

INFORMATIONS