zelex.com.cn

A Review of ZELEX SLE

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: A Review of ZELEX SLE

Post by ColColt »

Do not let them bend backwards or allow the skeleton to poke out.
So, don't arch the back? That's bending them backwards in my definition.

GrimmHorizon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by GrimmHorizon »

ColColt wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:30 pm
They were talking about the fingers.
Charlotte - Aibei 153H
Katerina -Tayu 158C+ - soon™

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

GrimmHorizon wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:08 pm
ColColt wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:30 pm
They were talking about the fingers.
Getting old is hell. I should have seen the previous sentence. :whistle:

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

cycleingking wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:12 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:15 pm
cycleingking wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:12 am
Seabreeze2112 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:21 am
ondsdoll wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:29 am Is TPE softer than SLE?
Yes, but TPE has an almost unrealistic squishyness to it. Some may like that. SLE is more akin to true human softness & texture. TPE is more elastic in the love areas, but SLE is elastic enough for most men and again very human like consistency there as well. SLE has an almost hydrophobic quality to it. Water beeds off it. TPE is pourus and can absorb liquids and smells, which can easily attract mold and other issues if not cared for properly.
+1 Well said!

Another description I like to use for silicone in general vs TPE is human bone structure. If you grab a woman's limbs, first you feel the skin (silicone/SLE) feels very real at this first layer), then push in a lil further, you feel muscle (silicone/SLE) will imitate that muscle like resistance usu in the form of some sort of foam, then finally the bone (metal skeleton). Silicone/SLE wins here as well as you get the sensation of all 3 layers working in concert. TPE in my experience is 2 layers, skin and then bone. Very soft skin, jelly like then bone - all over. With silicone/SLE you get varied softness levels throughout the body regions, more akin to a real woman feels.

*My experiences only represent very high quality silicone/Zelex SLE, not some of the cheaper silicone options that are known to be far more rigid.
I sometimes hear that Silicone is feels less pleasant versus TPE for sexual use. The TPE loveholes feel softer. How are people that had both SILICONE/SLE and TPE experienced this?
The simple answer is Different strokes for different folks. I personally don't look at it as a better vs worse. Good quality silicone is going to feel good. Good quality TPE is going to feel good. I've not been with any woman that feels exactly the same as another woman. None of my dolls, TPE or Silicone feel the same- This is a good thing. They are all different, but they all feel great. My "favorite" changes over time leading me back to one or another but that has nothing to do with "better or worse" or "softer" as most talk about when it comes to the materials during sex.

In my view, its about the texture of tunnels and how the company designs it. Soft alone does not make a great tunnel in my opinion. It needs to be soft and have a degree of pushback for resistance to be realistic. The SLE 160 (only one I can personally compare) in particular is quite amazing in both tunnels. I have a TPE doll that is technically not as soft as my "softest" silicone doll. In fact, my "softest feeling" tunnel doll is a different silicone and that does not automatically make it my favorite, just different. The unfortunate part here, there is no way to know what works for you unless you personally experience it for yourself. Kinda sucks because the investment, but it is what it is. I can however say that i don't think you would find a major issue with a SLE doll tunnel. Most of the reviews out there say the same, many even like me that have quite a few other options to compare against. I hope this helps in any way!
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I am now on my fifth TPE doll and made rookie mistakes with the first doll, as many probably do with their first doll and I got more experienced with TPE dolls when years pass by.
I'm already thinking ahead to the next doll, as the developments are a nice progression towards even better and more beautiful dolls.
However, I find silicone dolls quite pricey and I read a lot about tearing love holes.
Before I switch to this material, I am trying to make a decision, as the price of silicone dolls should also guarantee more durability and I am not so sure about that.
I think I need some time and read more post on this forum to get a better picture.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

ondsdoll wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:10 pm
cycleingking wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:12 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:15 pm
cycleingking wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:12 am
Seabreeze2112 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:21 am
ondsdoll wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:29 am Is TPE softer than SLE?
Yes, but TPE has an almost unrealistic squishyness to it. Some may like that. SLE is more akin to true human softness & texture. TPE is more elastic in the love areas, but SLE is elastic enough for most men and again very human like consistency there as well. SLE has an almost hydrophobic quality to it. Water beeds off it. TPE is pourus and can absorb liquids and smells, which can easily attract mold and other issues if not cared for properly.
+1 Well said!

Another description I like to use for silicone in general vs TPE is human bone structure. If you grab a woman's limbs, first you feel the skin (silicone/SLE) feels very real at this first layer), then push in a lil further, you feel muscle (silicone/SLE) will imitate that muscle like resistance usu in the form of some sort of foam, then finally the bone (metal skeleton). Silicone/SLE wins here as well as you get the sensation of all 3 layers working in concert. TPE in my experience is 2 layers, skin and then bone. Very soft skin, jelly like then bone - all over. With silicone/SLE you get varied softness levels throughout the body regions, more akin to a real woman feels.

*My experiences only represent very high quality silicone/Zelex SLE, not some of the cheaper silicone options that are known to be far more rigid.
I sometimes hear that Silicone is feels less pleasant versus TPE for sexual use. The TPE loveholes feel softer. How are people that had both SILICONE/SLE and TPE experienced this?
The simple answer is Different strokes for different folks. I personally don't look at it as a better vs worse. Good quality silicone is going to feel good. Good quality TPE is going to feel good. I've not been with any woman that feels exactly the same as another woman. None of my dolls, TPE or Silicone feel the same- This is a good thing. They are all different, but they all feel great. My "favorite" changes over time leading me back to one or another but that has nothing to do with "better or worse" or "softer" as most talk about when it comes to the materials during sex.

In my view, its about the texture of tunnels and how the company designs it. Soft alone does not make a great tunnel in my opinion. It needs to be soft and have a degree of pushback for resistance to be realistic. The SLE 160 (only one I can personally compare) in particular is quite amazing in both tunnels. I have a TPE doll that is technically not as soft as my "softest" silicone doll. In fact, my "softest feeling" tunnel doll is a different silicone and that does not automatically make it my favorite, just different. The unfortunate part here, there is no way to know what works for you unless you personally experience it for yourself. Kinda sucks because the investment, but it is what it is. I can however say that i don't think you would find a major issue with a SLE doll tunnel. Most of the reviews out there say the same, many even like me that have quite a few other options to compare against. I hope this helps in any way!
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I am now on my fifth TPE doll and made rookie mistakes with the first doll, as many probably do with their first doll and I got more experienced with TPE dolls when years pass by.
I'm already thinking ahead to the next doll, as the developments are a nice progression towards even better and more beautiful dolls.
However, I find silicone dolls quite pricey and I read a lot about tearing love holes.
Before I switch to this material, I am trying to make a decision, as the price of silicone dolls should also guarantee more durability and I am not so sure about that.
I think I need some time and read more post on this forum to get a better picture.
Glad any of my experience is of help! Sounds like you have quite the amount yourself!! Yep, thats it- your first hand experience becomes your guide, for sure. What a time to be in the doll community. While we don't have true longevity reports for SLE, one of the my first impressions was how durable it presented straight out of the box over my previous and current dolls. I've yet to cause a dimple anywhere on the body in just over 2 months. This is a first. Wait long enough, you will get some more reports from folks that took the plunge early. SLE has a bright future me thinks.
:glou:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

johnmagicnl wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:20 pm

The question could not have a better answer than this cycleingking, Thank you.
:glou: Glad any of the information shared is of help!
Mistresses

johnny Silverhand
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by johnny Silverhand »

I know its been suggested that first time buyers should buy the Kimber Doll as a way to be introduced into the doll world but man, these ZELEX SLE models over at joy love dolls looks so damn good! Plus based on this review, the SLE material is way better than TPE and Silicone! Like, what the hell do I do???

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

johnny Silverhand wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:13 am I know its been suggested that first time buyers should buy the Kimber Doll as a way to be introduced into the doll world but man, these ZELEX SLE models over at reallovesexdolls looks so damn good! Plus based on this review, the SLE material is way better than TPE and Silicone! Like, what the hell do I do???
At the price they are offered, I would go for an SLE. With all the feedback we have sufficient hindsight to say that the quality is there. The material also seems rather resilient and easy to clean, which is an asset for a beginner.
If you ever discover that the dolls are not for you, I also think that it would be easier to resell a Zelex SLE, which means that the financial loss would not be much greater.

If you have the budget, the only reasons to choose something else might be the weight (quite high) or having a flash on another particular doll, in my opinion.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

johnny Silverhand
Active Poster
Active Poster

4891d wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:38 am
johnny Silverhand wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:13 am I know its been suggested that first time buyers should buy the Kimber Doll as a way to be introduced into the doll world but man, these ZELEX SLE models over at reallovesexdolls looks so damn good! Plus based on this review, the SLE material is way better than TPE and Silicone! Like, what the hell do I do???
At the price they are offered, I would go for an SLE. With all the feedback we have sufficient hindsight to say that the quality is there. The material also seems rather resilient and easy to clean, which is an asset for a beginner.
If you ever discover that the dolls are not for you, I also think that it would be easier to resell a Zelex SLE, which means that the financial loss would not be much greater.

If you have the budget, the only reasons to choose something else might be the weight (quite high) or having a flash on another particular doll, in my opinion.

So with you being a veteran doll owner, you would suggest this doll for a first time buyer provided they have the funds to purchase it? Also, why aren't the SLE models on the official ZELEX website?

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

johnny Silverhand wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:43 am

So with you being a veteran doll owner, you would suggest this doll for a first time buyer provided they have the funds to purchase it?
+1 Well said. If budget/model compatibility/weight all work out, i could not see a reason not to skip the "budget/beginner" dolls and enter as 4891d said with a high quality doll/investment.
Mistresses

johnny Silverhand
Active Poster
Active Poster

cycleingking wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:14 am
johnny Silverhand wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:43 am

So with you being a veteran doll owner, you would suggest this doll for a first time buyer provided they have the funds to purchase it?
+1 Well said. If budget/model compatibility/weight all work out, i could not see a reason not to skip the "budget/beginner" dolls and enter as 4891d said with a high quality doll/investment.
I don't see the SLE models on the ZELEX official website. It looks like they're only available through a vendor. Where did you buy yours? I'm based in the US if that helps.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

johnny Silverhand wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:43 am ...
I am not a veteran doll owner. In fact for family reasons I just have heads.
But I've read a lot of feedback and reviews on the Kimber dolls (which seem very good value for money) and the Zelex SLE dolls, and I put myself in the shoes of a buyer:
When the dilemma was between a Kimber doll and a very expensive and quite fragile silicone model, the choice of a Kimber to test took on its full meaning.
But the price difference is much less significant with the SLE models (especially if we take into account the possibility of reselling them more easily). So it becomes rational to test with the model that you like the most: if the test is successful, you keep the doll instead of having to buy another one. If the test is not conclusive, the financial loss is not much higher than with a Kimber.

The only thing that can make you hesitate to take an SLE is their weight.
But if you choose the 166 K or the 165 C, the difference in weight with a Kimber remains quite limited (knowing that in addition the SLE dolls will be a little easier to handle and transport than a TPE doll of equivalent weight because the TPE offers less grip).

Personally, I would probably go for a doll that does not exceed 30 kg (Starpery hybrid for example, to stay below 1800 Euros) because I am a light weight, not young, and with a somewhat fragile back. But I would still be tempted by certain SLE dolls (notably the 171 and the 164, which unfortunately are not the lightest). If Zelex released a 32 kg model (+ the head) that I liked, I would opt for it despite the slight extra weight. The question of weight will depend on your physical shape (especially the condition of your back). This is a point that deserves consideration before a first purchase (a problem documented by countless threads).

So, to summarize, barring back problems, in your place I would go for the model that I like the most and which seems to be a Zelex (and if you are hesitating between two SLEs, choose the less heavy of the two).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

johnny Silverhand
Active Poster
Active Poster

4891d wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:27 am
johnny Silverhand wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:43 am ...
I am not a veteran doll owner. In fact for family reasons I just have heads.
But I've read a lot of feedback and reviews on the Kimber dolls (which seem very good value for money) and the Zelex SLE dolls, and I put myself in the shoes of a buyer:
When the dilemma was between a Kimber doll and a very expensive and quite fragile silicone model, the choice of a Kimber to test took on its full meaning.
But the price difference is much less significant with the SLE models (especially if we take into account the possibility of reselling them more easily). So it becomes rational to test with the model that you like the most: if the test is successful, you keep the doll instead of having to buy another one. If the test is not conclusive, the financial loss is not much higher than with a Kimber.

The only thing that can make you hesitate to take an SLE is their weight.
But if you choose the 166 K or the 165 C, the difference in weight with a Kimber remains quite limited (knowing that in addition the SLE dolls will be a little easier to handle and transport than a TPE doll of equivalent weight because the TPE offers less grip).

Personally, I would probably go for a doll that does not exceed 30 kg (Starpery hybrid for example, to stay below 1800 Euros) because I am a light weight, not young, and with a somewhat fragile back. But I would still be tempted by certain SLE dolls (notably the 171 and the 164, which unfortunately are not the lightest). If Zelex released a 32 kg model (+ the head) that I liked, I would opt for it despite the slight extra weight. The question of weight will depend on your physical shape (especially the condition of your back). This is a point that deserves consideration before a first purchase (a problem documented by countless threads).

So, to summarize, barring back problems, in your place I would go for the model that I like the most and which seems to be a Zelex (and if you are hesitating between two SLEs, choose the less heavy of the two).

At my job I'm used to lifting 50 lbs and more every night. I would like to have a lighter doll but I believe I can handle one of the ZELEX 83 lbs model. We'll see. I have lots to consider before pressing that buy button and I will consider all options. I'll look into the Starpery models but I'm 95% sure that I'm sold on the ZELEX SLE models mostly because the material is way more resilient than TPE and silicone, from what I've been reading so far.

Lhadatt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lhadatt »

johnny Silverhand wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:49 am
At my job I'm used to lifting 50 lbs and more every night. I would like to have a lighter doll but I believe I can handle one of the ZELEX 83 lbs model. We'll see. I have lots to consider before pressing that buy button and I will consider all options. I'll look into the Starpery models but I'm 95% sure that I'm sold on the ZELEX SLE models mostly because the material is way more resilient than TPE and silicone, from what I've been reading so far.
I just got my 165D with the 215-1 head from Your Doll. Super fast delivery and good customer service. I am on the east coast, and once it cleared customs in Alaska it only took 2 days to get here. As far as the doll goes, she feels real. Was with a real girl yesterday so I have a recent comparison. :D They did an excellent job with the textures and the elasticity. The only thing she lacks is motion, body heat and being able to clean herself. This is my first doll so I can't compare to the older models of TPE and Silicone, but I can say I am completely satisfied with my purchase.
Zelex SLE ZX165D + ZXE215-1

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Great to hear that and the comparison to a real girl.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

INFORMATIONS