exdollofficial.com

Real Clone Azhu Undressed photos

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Real Clone Azhu Undressed photos

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Kis cicko wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:50 pm Do you have video about how her body behaves during touching and grabing?
Hi Kis sicko.

If you research some of the posts in the EX forum, you will see many videos that you can download that demonstrate just how soft the new soft silicone on the Clone Series is.

EX are the most realistic dolls available. Period. That said, their silicone was much firmer (for some of their dolls) than other manufacturers so when they introduced their new soft silicone, this is truly a game changer for the doll market.

lexico

Post by lexico »

Greetings,

OK, this fascinates me. Can anyone explain what makes these dolls worth over $43,000?

There is very little detail on the ordering page. And this image does not tell me why they are worth that much!
exdoll.jpg
exdoll.jpg (359.46 KiB) Viewed 466 times
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

lexico wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:38 pm Greetings,

OK, this fascinates me. Can anyone explain what makes these dolls worth over $43,000?

There is very little detail on the ordering page. And this image does not tell me why they are worth that much!
exdoll.jpg

I don't know what EX is doing with the pricing for Azhu (Real Clone pictured above) but I can tell you that both Violetta AND Jie are on sale 1,700 USD off from their retail prices from a month ago.

lexico

Post by lexico »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:45 pm

exdoll.jpg

I don't know what EX is doing with the pricing for Azhu (Real Clone pictured above) but I can tell you that both Violetta AND Jie are on sale 1,700 USD off from their retail prices from a month ago.
OK, sounds confusing! Anyway, I'm curious to learn more. But based on their checkered history, I'd need to see a lot more details from the manufacturer.
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

lexico wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:51 pm
ZZ48UUP wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:45 pm

exdoll.jpg

OK, sounds confusing! Anyway, I'm curious to learn more. But based on their checkered history, I'd need to see a lot more details from the manufacturer.
What you describe as "checkered history" is based on ONE review. While there aren't many of us with a Clone Series (I have one on order) there are many if us on TDF that are very, very pleased with our EX Dolls.

If I wasn't so impressed with my Summit Series, I wouldn't have ordered a Real Clone. The review above may have been from someone whom this was his first doll, without the experience of how to properly handle and maintain a high end doll.

The analogy I'd give you here is that he bought a Ferrari and took it off road, in the woods. If you want to go off road, buy a 4X4 instead. While I can't say for certain, I would speculate that this was the case for the one Real Clone review you are referring to.

lexico

Post by lexico »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:26 am What you describe as "checkered history" is based on ONE review. While there aren't many of us with a Clone Series (I have one on order) there are many if us on TDF that are very, very pleased with our EX Dolls.

If I wasn't so impressed with my Summit Series, I wouldn't have ordered a Real Clone. The review above may have been from someone whom this was his first doll, without the experience of how to properly handle and maintain a high end doll.

The analogy I'd give you here is that he bought a Ferrari and took it off road, in the woods. If you want to go off road, buy a 4X4 instead. While I can't say for certain, I would speculate that this was the case for the one Real Clone review you are referring to.
OK, fair enough. But still, I don't see very much information on these dolls to explain prices ranging above $40,000. I'm definitely curious to know specifics about these dolls.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

lexico wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:29 am
ZZ48UUP wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:26 am What you describe as "checkered history" is based on ONE review. While there aren't many of us with a Clone Series (I have one on order) there are many if us on TDF that are very, very pleased with our EX Dolls.

OK, fair enough. But still, I don't see very much information on these dolls to explain prices ranging above $40,000. I'm definitely curious to know specifics about these dolls.

Hi lexico.

While I don't know what EX is doing with the pricing of Monique, Azhu and Jie (bride), Jie can be purchased for 7,000 USD (see other photo shoot), Monique can be purchased for 6000 USD (I think they have two different Monique dolls, or that is very different makeup) and U-lee can be purchased for 4,500 USD.

By way of comparison, I spent close to 5k on Alexa and she is absolutely amazing. So many dolls on the forum don't look anything like their promotional photos. Trust me when I tell you that Alexa is as realistic and beautiful in person as she is in her promotional pictures.

lexico

Post by lexico »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:45 am Hi lexico.

While I don't know what EX is doing with the pricing of Monique, Azhu and Jie (bride), Jie can be purchased for 7,000 USD (see other photo shoot), Monique can be purchased for 6000 USD (I think they have two different Monique dolls, or that is very different makeup) and U-lee can be purchased for 4,500 USD.

By way of comparison, I spent close to 5k on Alexa and she is absolutely amazing. So many dolls on the forum don't look anything like their promotional photos. Trust me when I tell you that Alexa is as realistic and beautiful in person as she is in her promotional pictures.
OK, I see that they look good. But where can I find more information about their functionality and tactile experience with them? Even at $7,000, that puts them well over double other very well-reviewed dolls. Can you share what makes Real Clone dolls work that much more from a functional perspective? The manufacturer website tells me nothing.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

lexico wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:44 pm
ZZ48UUP wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:45 am Hi lexico.

OK, I see that they look good. But where can I find more information about their functionality and tactile experience with them? Even at $7,000, that puts them well over double other very well-reviewed dolls. Can you share what makes Real Clone dolls work that much more from a functional perspective? The manufacturer website tells me nothing.
Hi lexico.

I can't tell you from experience with a Real Clone. Again, mine is on order.

I do have experience with a Summit Series Alexa. Dress her up and she looks like a real person. For real. No exaggerating, no photoshop, AI or special effects. LHP is as fantastic as my RD and Gynoid (although I haven't used Alexa for her intended purpose). The details on the body are incredibly lifelike (although other manufacturers have made tremendous gains in this area).

No doll is perfect however. Alexa's silicone is very firm. What piqued my interest is that EX Doll now has a soft silicone available. If you search all of the Clone Series posts, there are a number of videos showing just how soft the Real Clones are if you order them with the soft silicone.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I did a review of one of their Summit dolls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWQ4Zma7cUM and someone has commented
Hi Harem. I've watched this countless times. Please know that your review was instrumental in my decision to purchase Alexa. A year and a half later and she remains one of my favorite dolls!
so it appears that I get something right about the reviews that I do.

I can't imagine that this doll would be any less rewarding.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS