www.myrobotdoll.com

First doll purchase: Top-Sino T30 RRS+ 153cm Miling

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

First doll purchase: Top-Sino T30 RRS+ 153cm Miling

Post by DishWasherSafe »

Just placed an order through My Robot Doll today for the newest Top-Sino RRS+ line of dolls. (specifics in the attachment below)

Ngl, I'm one of those people who takes weeks and weeks analyzing any high value purchase (car, computer, bed etc.) so putting several thousand on a doll is quite daunting. But doll tech has advanced to a point I'm comfortable investing now, plus I've heard great things from MRD and their notoriously helpful customer service rep. I hope to post more updates in the future as well as an in depth review once she arrives.

To clarify I chose the 'Mihuan' body for the bigger bust but the head will be the 'Miling' head
To clarify I chose the 'Mihuan' body for the bigger bust but the head will be the 'Miling' head
MRD Specs and order.png (85.46 KiB) Viewed 2680 times

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: First doll purchase: Top-Sino T30 RRS+ 153cm Miling

Post by DishWasherSafe »

QUICK UPDATE:

For the past week I have been in contact with Alice and I have been very impressed by the courteous, prompt, and helpful responses we've had.

As of today her and I noticed there was an option that had not registered with a 3rd party system which handles MRD orders which might have costed me nearly 500$!

Thankfully, she is resolving the situation and directly contacted Sino-doll themselves to guarantee my selected option is applied!

Hopefully there will be little else to post till I get the preliminary pictures before shipment.

Awesome job MRD!

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

DishWasherSafe wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:13 pm QUICK UPDATE:

For the past week I have been in contact with Alice and I have been very impressed by the courteous, prompt, and helpful responses we've had.

As of today her and I noticed there was an option that had not registered with a 3rd party system which handles MRD orders which might have costed me nearly 500$!

Thankfully, she is resolving the situation and directly contacted Sino-doll themselves to guarantee my selected option is applied!

Hopefully there will be little else to post till I get the preliminary pictures before shipment.

Awesome job MRD!
Congrats! It is an amzing doll you have ordered there!

I also got a doll from MRD and I have to agree that Alice is an amazing person, the customer experience is second to none. Quick, to the point, no nonsense, very helpful.
At MRD and especially at Alice you are in very good hands! :glou:

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Congrats! Sino dolls look amazing.

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

Nirodha wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:24 pm

Congrats! It is an amzing doll you have ordered there!

I also got a doll from MRD and I have to agree that Alice is an amazing person, the customer experience is second to none. Quick, to the point, no nonsense, very helpful.
At MRD and especially at Alice you are in very good hands! :glou:
bbc3 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:42 pm Congrats! Sino dolls look amazing.
Thank you all!
I'm very excited/anxious to get her so it is good to know I'm in capable hands.

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

Apparently there is a 10% discount being offered on Top Sino dolls.

Kinda sucks I missed the discount, but I guess I'll live.

Hopefully it incentivizes people to give them a shot as I found Sino dolls attractive but stagnant in options/upgrades (until now obviously)

Though I might move the actual review to the Sino-doll section of the forum, plus cleaning equipment I picked up from Coeros.

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

We will assign one of our top team members on a special mission: to select an array of fabulous outfits for your beautiful Sino-waifu doll 😊.
Better keep some space in her wardrobe; it's about to get exciting :glou:

DishWasherSafe wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:51 pm Apparently there is a 10% discount being offered on Top Sino dolls.

Hopefully it incentivizes people to give them a shot as I found Sino dolls attractive but stagnant in options/upgrades (until now obviously)

Though I might move the actual review to the Sino-doll section of the forum, plus cleaning equipment I picked up from Coeros.
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

My Robot Doll wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:50 am We will assign one of our top team members on a special mission: to select an array of fabulous outfits for your beautiful Sino-waifu doll 😊.
Better keep some space in her wardrobe; it's about to get exciting :glou:

DishWasherSafe wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:51 pm Apparently there is a 10% discount being offered on Top Sino dolls.

Well thank you kindly! The customer service has been fantastic so far, it is no wonder people highly recommend MRD!

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

Well it has been a while and to be frank there were a few days where I completely forgot I had a doll in the works.

But she's finally ready to come home!
Sino-doll-T30-T153cm-RRS+-1 factory photo 1.jpg
Sino-doll-T30-T153cm-RRS+-1 factory photo 1.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 1138 times
Sino-doll-T30-T153cm-RRS+-1 factory photo 2.jpg
Sino-doll-T30-T153cm-RRS+-1 factory photo 2.jpg (525.41 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
Sino-doll-T30-T153cm-RRS+-1 factory photo 3.jpg
Sino-doll-T30-T153cm-RRS+-1 factory photo 3.jpg (542.46 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
Sino-doll-T30-T153cm-RRS+-1 factory photo 4.jpg
Sino-doll-T30-T153cm-RRS+-1 factory photo 4.jpg (555.19 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
Sino-doll-T30-T153cm-RRS+-1 factory photo 5.jpg
Sino-doll-T30-T153cm-RRS+-1 factory photo 5.jpg (513 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
Sino-doll-T30-T153cm-RRS+-1 factory photo 6.jpg
Sino-doll-T30-T153cm-RRS+-1 factory photo 6.jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 1138 times
Sino-doll-T30-T153cm-RRS+-1 factory photo 7.jpg
Sino-doll-T30-T153cm-RRS+-1 factory photo 7.jpg (862.64 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
Sino-doll-T30-T153cm-RRS+.mp4
(19.51 MiB) Downloaded 96 times

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

QUICK UPDATE:

Apparently my doll was supposed to arrive yesterday, however there is a hold up. From what I gather UPS initiated contact with the sender to obtain clearance information and then my doll can get to me. Ngl, this is a little irritating since she's literally 10 min from where I am. Hopefully it gets taken care of soon as I know there has been problems recently getting in contact with SINO (Unless it's MRD but I don't believe that is the case)

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Holy moly she looks incredible. Please keep us updated. There are not many TSino's in the wild, so this will definitely be special.

As a side note, I've never seen a doll with implanted anal hair. Now that's attention to detail lol :plaidskirt:

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:34 pm Holy moly she looks incredible. Please keep us updated. There are not many TSino's in the wild, so this will definitely be special.

As a side note, I've never seen a doll with implanted anal hair. Now that's attention to detail lol :plaidskirt:
Thank you very much, I think she looks wonderful as well! She gives me Gogo Yubari vibes without all the murderous intent.
So cute!
So cute!
ezgif-7-36f4a962d9.gif (797.57 KiB) Viewed 865 times
Funny enough, I gave Top Sino a chance since there isn't many on the English speaking hemisphere.

I hope to be one of the few to help out those who are looking at Sino dolls but cautious of the lack of examples.

Tbh I actually like hair on women as long as it is kept, though most guys my age would disagree!

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

Those Sino dolls do look amazing. I love the pubic hair details. I wish they weren't so expensive, damn.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

I have a TS and they are phenomenal dolls. Yours looks even better than mine. Enjoy! Definitely giving Gogo.

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

[/quote]
siliconevirgin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:23 pm Those Sino dolls do look amazing. I love the pubic hair details. I wish they weren't so expensive, damn.
peachplumpear wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:35 pm I have a TS and they are phenomenal dolls. Yours looks even better than mine. Enjoy! Definitely giving Gogo.
Thank you both! It's great to know people think she's attractive, it's only natural that you get what you pay for right? I'll admit it does help with anxiety of waiting for her to get here.

Plus, Alice and the rest of MRD team has been very helpful with the current situation.

INFORMATIONS