www.wmdolls.com

Do you lose interest after 6 months?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Do you lose interest after 6 months?

Post by curious_person »

yes I expect I'll completely lose interest in them after about 6 decades or so.

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

I’m still here. I read the forum at least a couple of times a week. Just dont have anything to contribute. I still like my dolls.
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Jmacb9 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:49 pm ...
That said, what little engagement I do get is greatly appreciated and is the reason I haven't just logged off and allowed my threads to get buried. I hope I will continue to contribute for years to come 🤞
This is one of the reasons why I post a lot, especially on threads that are just starting out or are not very well known. It's a way of saying a little Hello and thank you to the person who posted a photo or a message that triggered an emotion in me. It's also a way of sharing my enthusiasm by giving more people the opportunity to discover this thread (by bringing it to the first page with my post).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

I hit my 6 month anniversary of first owning a doll a couple of days ago. Still very much interested (he’s right here next to me right now). I still love looking and being with him. Less active on the forum and socials cause of work/life but still very much into my doll :)
KANU
SpartanLover/Realing: Pheonix head, Arnold body

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 http://instagram.com/kanuthedoll
💙 http://x.com/kanuthedoll (for nudes)
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Whats wrong about this topic is the 6 month tag

Why 6 months? its too little time
Its a honeymoon period
Would you lose interest in your bride after 6 months of marriage?

No, possible but very unlikely.

You must ask the same question with 2 years.
That has more to talk about

No. After six months I was still having sex with my doll everyday.

But after two years... I still get excited by her, she is as good as the first day, only I don't use her as if the world will cone to an end tomorrow.

Being an owner calms us down because I know I can have her whenever I wish, so some days or week go by without touching the doll, not because I lost interest, I do other things..: watch a movie, sleep alone, too tired, browsing the internet until late, reading something, plus at 63 there are horny periods and others where tou get distracted with other stuff, so yeah...

Its not loss of interest but the power of having her, knowing she wont go away, knowing that nothing bad happens if you don't show interest.

In contrast with a real woman if you don't give attention or show interest the relation is doomed.

This doesn't happen with dolls, so once a period of two years pass, you get a freedom of not having to use her so regularly, but nevertheless you still enjoy her body contact.
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Would a new doll spike new interest?

I have no need of another doll
Would love a new doll with new features, lighter, more realistic, new generation dolls that will show up in future. Im sure the interest if I get a new doll peaks for another period of two years.

Eventually everything in life (car, a yacht, new house) have peaks of excitement and once you become an owner it gradually changes that peak for the pleasure of owning.
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

tambar69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by tambar69 »

I use mine on the regular and have had it for over 4 years now, easily done her over 1000 times, maybe even more. I have never lost interest because it is the most satisfying way for me to please myself and with being a recently single guy when I bought it, I needed something to replace the woman that just left. I am interested in trying something else for a while and then maybe switch between them or have them both at the same time.

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

I am guessing the quality of the doll you purchased also plays a roll in satisfaction, the higher the quality and the more realistic they are, you are probably going to be more happy with them long term.

Roald
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Roald »

No, mine still gets me going like day one.

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

Jake and I have sex twice or three time on one or two days a week. It is like a motor that once it starts on certain days of the week I just want more and more after...
For example we had sex last Sunday and the yesterday I just wanted more, and I came, and normally after I come it is done for me. But not this time, I just wanted more and more, and that happened after a very dry season due to problems in my relationship with my partner.
My partner knows about Jake. We are in counseling now, it is better now, but we don't have a satisfactory sex life. So Jake takes that task and it really takes the pressure on the relationship, giving me ways to release the stress and not putting that sexual pressure on my partner and letting him solve his issues on his on time while we can go back to a better couples dynamic.
That instead of what others would do...cheating with a real human...
Sorry..not a go for that.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

Luiskjr wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:32 am Whats wrong about this topic is the 6 month tag
You must ask the same question with 2 years.
That has more to talk about
what we have here is multiple angles converging on the eventual robots. right now my focus has strongly shifted to AI, but that'll feed back into the dolls eventually. my thinking was always that the doll would have a 'digital double'. for the forseable future doll+AI+VR is going to be a lot cheaper than a full robot

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Jmacb9 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:49 pm
DG wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:39 pm
... Male doll enthusiasts don't usually stay long on the forums, from what I have seen over the last five years.
This is unfortunate, but not surprising. My posts typically get pretty minimal engagement when compared against all these threads on here full of tits and whatnot, so it's really easy to get discouraged (ofc, no offense is intended to those who enjoy that content). I frequently take pictures that I like, but don't bother sharing because I can't convince myself that anyone cares. I imagine many others encounter the same feelings.

That said, what little engagement I do get is greatly appreciated and is the reason I haven't just logged off and allowed my threads to get buried. I hope I will continue to contribute for years to come 🤞
Luiskjr wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:27 pm
The lust for the body fades. You must build up situations that will give life to the doll, otherwise you will get bored
I will disagree with that last part; my doll's body continues to impress after 8.5 months. Every time I pull up his shirt, it feels like unwrapping a present, and my mouth literally drops open in awe of his beauty. He's just so damn 🥵
I love seeing your posts/pics of your boys, specially on Instagram so don't get discouraged from posting! Makes me feel less sad while I wait for my man to arrive
Instagram of my Leo: synthetic_loverboy

Leo's thread: viewtopic.php?t=175932&start=135

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

I'm almost at 3 years with my Mia and we are still having lots of sex. I admit that my creativity with photography comes in spurts, and lately I've not been as productive as I'd like, but so it goes with hobbies. I still lurk around on here and other doll places. I also admit that as my doll accumulates damage over time, I feel less confident about photographing her. But yeah, I think for a lot of us dolls become a long term passion.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Dolls don't tire you as real people do (if no love involved)

but surely the first month is a discovery peak of exploring feelings and fantasy

I have mine (two) for a year and a half.
I still enjoy sex with them, their site and awesome body that never ages, i can get excited imagining she is some real woman and get good sex.

But what settles with time is that by owning and having her always there, you don't mind postponing sex and doing other hobbies. Its the happy feeling of having them there, perhaps kissing and hugging while passing, squeezing her breasts under the blouse, and thinking... "will be back later" but you get engaged with other things and you don't.

its ok, you haven't missed or lost the opportunity because she is still there in the same position... eternally waiting.

So that slows us down, not because of losing interest, just by being able to do it anytime.

it happens with other stuff we own too, like a bicycle, a book... you intend to use it and are happy to own them but there is no rush.

In contrast, if I meet a lady and we have sex, most likely I don't want to repeat ever again with her.

Dolls don't have this effect, they are gorgeous always because they wont turn into Karens
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

INFORMATIONS