https://www.coeros.com/

Coeros Takes on the 2023 Guangzhou Sex Culture Expo!

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Coeros Takes on the 2023 Guangzhou Sex Culture Expo!

Post by Michaelangelo »

Wow some great reporting here Coeros, thank you so much for the photos and details.

Talking of which, do you have body/head information for this young lady? She is gorgeous❤️❤️❤️

The robot project sounds incredible… joint lock/unlock, LLMs, wow… TAKE MY MONEY WM!
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Michaelangelo wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:26 am Wow some great reporting here Coeros, thank you so much for the photos and details.

Talking of which, do you have body/head information for this young lady? She is gorgeous❤️❤️❤️

The robot project sounds incredible… joint lock/unlock, LLMs, wow… TAKE MY MONEY WM!
Hello,

Thank you for your encouragement! This silicone doll is paired with a 170cm body and an s40 head.

Warmest regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, Coeros. Can you please let me know if there are any new male dolls with weight reduction? Thank you.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Michaelangelo
The robot project sounds incredible… joint lock/unlock, LLMs, wow… TAKE MY MONEY WM
Central locking, in a doll :)
LLM for personalized chatting will be a step in the right direction, bringing it local & offline, maybe/hopefully

20+ tactile sensors, hopefully the responses are all positive, verbal as well as facial expressions

Equipped with 30+ Big Micro Facial Expressions for Face Swapping (swapping/changing facial expressions perhaps?)

All in all this project has got some serious investment for it to have gotten to this stage :thumbs_up:

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Coeros wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:30 am Hello,

Thank you for your encouragement! This silicone doll is paired with a 170cm body and an s40 head.

Warmest regards,
Coeros
Many thanks Coeros! Ooh an Irontech Real Lady... there's true_blue asking for weight reductions and this lady has a real-life weight, too... --> 46 kg (!!!) Time to do some weightlifting I guess... That face is just the sweetest..! 💓
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

true_blue22 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:35 am Hi, Coeros. Can you please let me know if there are any new male dolls with weight reduction? Thank you.
Hello, true_blue. I'm not entirely sure about this. As far as I know, the lightest male doll from Qita also weighs at least 40KG.

Best Wishes,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Wowsers, 40kg is serious weight
Get it wrong & there will be damage :(

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Michaelangelo wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:28 am
Coeros wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:30 am Hello,

Warmest regards,
Coeros
Many thanks Coeros! Ooh an Irontech Real Lady... there's true_blue asking for weight reductions and this lady has a real-life weight, too... --> 46 kg (!!!) Time to do some weightlifting I guess... That face is just the sweetest..! 💓
Hello,

You're very welcome! The 46 kg weight... This does require some strength.
You can ask vendors if you can match the S40 head with other bodies. :glou: :glou:

Best Wishes,
Coeros

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Coeros wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:07 am
You're very welcome! The 46 kg weight... This does require some strength.
You can ask vendors if you can match the S40 head with other bodies. :glou: :glou:

Best Wishes,
Coeros
There are some nice promotional photos with the 165 cm body (38 kg, it's still heavy but it's still 5 kg less than the 170 cm).
I wonder what this head would look like with the 169 cm body (not photographed enough). It is announced at 32kg. If the s40 goes with the 165 cm body which does not have very broad shoulders, there is no reason why it should not go with the 169 cm body.

When will there be an application that will allow different heads and bodies to be combined in neutral photos and, very importantly, at exactly the same scale?

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Coeros wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:44 am Firedoll did not participate in the Expo, but we will visit their factory after the Expo is over.
:glou:
Any news on your visit?
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Kudos to all those who works with setting up and ready these festivals/Exhibitions. Takes quite a bit of work to get all this ready in time.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:40 am
Coeros wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:44 am Firedoll did not participate in the Expo, but we will visit their factory after the Expo is over.
:glou:
Any news on your visit?
Hello,

We have already visited Firedoll, but updates may come later as there's still a brief summary of the exhibition to be done.

Best Wishes,
Coeros

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

DollsCastle has once again brought their eye-catching Fantasy dolls. The three dolls at the front row feature a pig-man doll with a muscular physique, sporting hoof-like feet.

The one in the middle is a dinosaur doll, characterized by a thick tail adorned with scales and horns that wraps from the back to the front.

On the far right is the most terrifying and crowd-attracting zombie doll, with a gaping bloodied mouth. Note, this doll features an oral passage. The skin makeup and overall styling are also very fitting.

DollsCastle's carp toy has received a lot of attention from attendees. Reportedly, this was an idea from a DollsCastle fan. They are known for their expertise in creating such quirky, fantasy-style dolls and toys. Coeros is always looking forward to new and creative ideas from DollsCastle.

Of course, there were also some cute and beautiful DollsCastle dolls on display at the event.
1.jpg
1.jpg (4.93 MiB) Viewed 1507 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (3.81 MiB) Viewed 1507 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (5.13 MiB) Viewed 1507 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (4.32 MiB) Viewed 1507 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (4.11 MiB) Viewed 1507 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (4.54 MiB) Viewed 1507 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (4.23 MiB) Viewed 1507 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (4.23 MiB) Viewed 1507 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (4.47 MiB) Viewed 1507 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (4.58 MiB) Viewed 1507 times

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

The bionic robot does sound interesting.

What i always wanted was a doll that can pose herself but for that i probably have to wait few more years. Like an app where you click/create which pose you want her to take and also confirm to the app on which position the doll is so it knows which pattern to follow for your request to happen.

The touch sensor and facial expressions and interaction this is all still at a rudimentary level regardless of what they come up with.

I like the lock/unlock joints idea would make cuddling in bed with your doll easier and probably during sex she won't lose her pose. Looks good overall, would love WM to do a thread and keep an open discussion about the updates of this project like they done with other projects showing us what they can obviously.

Thanks Coeros.
Also nice stands they look like mine😄
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Coeros wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:57 pm
true_blue22 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:35 am Hi, Coeros. Can you please let me know if there are any new male dolls with weight reduction? Thank you.
Hello, true_blue. I'm not entirely sure about this. As far as I know, the lightest male doll from Qita also weighs at least 40KG.

Best Wishes,
Coeros

I appreciate your reply, Coeros. I know that SMdoll has made a silicone doll with serious weight reduction - he's only 24kg and I think he's around 160cm tall. That's impressive because I have a 160cm TPE doll and he's 12.8kg heavier than the SM doll. I wish more manufacturers would address weight reduction for male dolls!
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

INFORMATIONS