zelex.com.cn

LHP photos of the SLE series

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Al Bundy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: LHP photos of the SLE series

Post by Al Bundy »

Could we get more Pictures of the 166K please, thinking of buying that one... wonderful shape.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

cycleingking wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:04 pm :evidence:
Ive been doing some research. I am really trying to get clear definitive info on the LHP situation. What's your take from this new set of photos?

172E

172cm Standing LHP.jpeg

172cm Arch LHP 1.jpeg

172cm Arch LHP 2.jpeg
Perfect if you ask me. The amount of saliva in my mouth also demonstrate that my subconscious agree.

Also about arched back, it looks so sexy. I really like it. I noticed during my life that some women will be able to arch it as much while other will barely be able to do it. One of my girlfriend was able to do it as such and it was turning me on big time.

No offence to anyone here, but if some people complains about the LHP of that doll serie, it is beeing picky at this point. Zelex has put the final nail in the coffin. That LHP issue is now fixed at 100% from my perspective.

Now the new question is ... how resistant to tearing will the vagina be. With those little lips details, they may be fragile. We will know in the next few months for sure.

Awesome doll.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

Looks really good. I would like it if the level of detail on LHP is also done with shorter dolls such as those that are 130 cm.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Babel99 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:43 pm Perfect if you ask me. The amount of saliva in my mouth also demonstrate that my subconscious agree.

Also about arched back, it looks so sexy. I really like it. I noticed during my life that some women will be able to arch it as much while other will barely be able to do it. One of my girlfriend was able to do it as such and it was turning me on big time.

No offence to anyone here, but if some people complains about the LHP of that doll serie, it is beeing picky at this point. Zelex has put the final nail in the coffin. That LHP issue is now fixed at 100% from my perspective.

Now the new question is ... how resistant to tearing will the vagina be. With those little lips details, they may be fragile. We will know in the next few months for sure.

Awesome doll.
Ha HA, yeah. The drool factor is real. This entire series is super exciting and hits so many marks on the value/options scales. I am indeed being pretty cautious as this will be my last doll to round out my stable at 6 so I am looking for the doll that ticks the most boxes on my needs list. I appreciate your point of view, especially seeing that you also have 2 of my favorite dolls that have excellent LHP in my opinion! As for the arch, this is discussed because the better the LHP, the less "need" for arch. No argument that it is sexy as heck, but when it comes to placement...less needed arch is optimal as it gives more flexibility, especially with the heavier girls like the 160J I've got my laser on.

Question becomes, is arch positioning a deal breaker or not? I am on the fence still, but likely not a deal breaker for me just yet.... :evidence: continues
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Corpius wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:36 pm
NVM, I take it back. Based on those pictures and the amount of back arch...not that good.

For example, the below are what I'd consider god-tier/amazing LHP (notice the lack of an arched back needed for them).

Screenshot 2023-11-02 183304.png

Screenshot 2023-11-02 183321.png

Screenshot 2023-11-02 183401.png
Good Lord, which doll is the first one?
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

setevoltas wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:19 pm
Corpius wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:36 pm
NVM, I take it back. Based on those pictures and the amount of back arch...not that good.

For example, the below are what I'd consider god-tier/amazing LHP (notice the lack of an arched back needed for them).

Screenshot 2023-11-02 183304.png

Screenshot 2023-11-02 183321.png

Screenshot 2023-11-02 183401.png
Good Lord, which doll is the first one?

I believe it's the Starpery 148cm F Cup.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Yep, indeed it is. I was hesitant to point out here...but alas it is. If she were a tad taller, sorry I would not even be here caring :)
Mistresses

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

@corpius,
Can you find pictures of those dolls with their backs arched?
Then we can truly compare IMHO
Until then
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:52 pm Can you find pictures of those dolls with their backs arched?
Until then
BCD
I have the 148cm from starpery and the more you bend her the worst she looks because of the foam core.

When you look at the pictures take in consideration the angle they are shooting.

If i could trade my starpery for a SLE Zelex i would. Specially the 164G one :)
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:02 pm
Booty Call Dolls wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:52 pm Can you find pictures of those dolls with their backs arched?
Until then
BCD
I have the 148cm from starpery and the more you bend her the worst she looks because of the foam core.

When you look at the pictures take in consideration the angle they are shooting.

If i could trade my starpery for a SLE Zelex i would. Specially the 164G one :)
Good intel, great to know! Prob best for us to continue in another thread BUT I would be curious if what you are experiencing is an effect of delamination- where the silicone separates from the core. You should definitely post in the SP thread for current owners and future! It would be super helpful if you are willing!!
Mistresses

Spacman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Spacman »

The LHP on the 164G is the best (I have zelex 170c and x165 and WM 172D) the gel butt and boobs are fantastic. If you told me it was TPE I would believe it - the arms aren’t as soft as Tpe but boy you wouldn’t even know this is silicone 🤪amazing is all I can say… I thought I had too many now I want the 172 as well 🤣 with the exp skeleton really you have the choice of any pose/position I love my other dolls but this has really blown me away…one day in and haven’t got a name sorted yet but hopefully soon…

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Babel99 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:43 pm

I agree

The LHP looks good 👍

At this price point, everything about this doll has me excited

Although... I want the 166k
I much prefer the cleaner look of the 172e kitty 😔

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

I wonder if I could just slice the meatflaps off from 160 or will that show ugly white silicone material?
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Mamilla wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:50 am I wonder if I could just slice the meatflaps off from 160 or will that show ugly white silicone material?
viewtopic.php?p=2433803#p2433803

Should be doable.

:thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

sloopjohnb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sloopjohnb »

Now I'm hungry.
JB