zelex.com.cn

LHP photos of the SLE series

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: LHP photos of the SLE series

Post by cycleingking »

setevoltas wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:40 am I'm 5'11. If I want to get the 160J vag standing, she's gotta be bent forward at about a 45 degree angle from straight up.

If she were TPE, I'd widen the vag "up" JUST a little bit for comfort. I don't really dare to modify silicone, so I'll live with it.

The legit inner/ outer labia is totally awesome.
This was my guess.Confirmed now that standing doggy possible at least if you are sub 6 foot. I'm 6'5" Standing doggy is unfortunately a no go- well anytime beyond my honeymoon. I was motivated once/twice to bend my older and injured (too many x's) knees lol. That outer labia is EPIC indeed Sete. In mild terms for you other gents, lets just say its like a warm blanket hug. I dunno man... she's tight but not anything i'd modify either... I just spread the legs just a tad to open her up a little more. Get her in a fit yoga pose and...well you will be calling for mercy :wink: I know you've already done it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

cycleingking wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:31 am
setevoltas wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:40 am I'm 5'11. If I want to get the 160J vag standing, she's gotta be bent forward at about a 45 degree angle from straight up.

If she were TPE, I'd widen the vag "up" JUST a little bit for comfort. I don't really dare to modify silicone, so I'll live with it.

This was my guess.Confirmed now that standing doggy possible at least if you are sub 6 foot. I'm 6'5" Standing doggy is unfortunately a no go- well anytime beyond my honeymoon. I was motivated once/twice to bend my older and injured (too many x's) knees lol. That outer labia is EPIC indeed Sete. In mild terms for you other gents, lets just say its like a warm blanket hug. I dunno man... she's tight but not anything i'd modify either... I just spread the legs just a tad to open her up a little more. Get her in a fit yoga pose and...well you will be calling for mercy :wink: I know you've already done it!
And the thing is, she'll HOLD those yoga poses, unlike others. The skeleton isn't like anything I've had since a couple of 6YE's built circa 2020. It's so freaking tight, but in a good way.

6'5? You lucky giant. :mrgreen:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cmXZOI7cM ... YWxsZXI%3D
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Scurge
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Scurge »

Would love for them to make thick dolls

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

setevoltas wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:45 pm
cycleingking wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:31 am

And the thing is, she'll HOLD those yoga poses, unlike others. The skeleton isn't like anything I've had since a couple of 6YE's built circa 2020. It's so freaking tight, but in a good way.

6'5? You lucky giant. :mrgreen:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cmXZOI7cM ... YWxsZXI%3D
:haha4: totally remember that tune back in the day!

Yes, her joints are freaking awesome indeed!! I dont think any other doll I have/had compares to the joints on this SLE. I am just hoping they stay this way for a LOOOONG time. shall see.

Being kinda giant has some perks, but plenty of issues. I only have one doll I can really do standing doggy with. I need to get a Liz in my life :wink:
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Scurge wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:48 pm Would love for them to make thick dolls
Thicc is somewhat relative and subjective. That said i don't think many would argue the 160J firmly being placed into the 'Thicc' category. Definitely measurements of a thicc chick. You know why I know? Because this sculpt getting far lesser love on all of the SLE threads :lol: Doing my part! So if you were not aware, definitely worth consideration.

EDIT: She actually straddles between slim thicc/thicc depending the preference. My preference is rather wide, so thicc to me.
Attachments
ZX160J specs.jpeg
ZX160J specs.jpeg (130.21 KiB) Viewed 1054 times
Mistresses

Scurge
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Scurge »

cycleingking wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:05 pm
Scurge wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:48 pm Would love for them to make thick dolls
Thicc is somewhat relative and subjective. That said i don't think many would argue the 160J firmly being placed into the 'Thicc' category. Definitely measurements of a thicc chick. You know why I know? Because this sculpt getting far lesser love on all of the SLE threads :lol: Doing my part! So if you were not aware, definitely worth consideration.

EDIT: She actually straddles between slim thicc/thicc depending the preference. My preference is rather wide, so thicc to me.
I'd definitely consider this as thick and I love this! I would also like if they made thicker models as well

Wildeyed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Wildeyed »

How stretchable is the vag on the sle dolls? seems they could have made them deeper.

Birdcaller
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Birdcaller »

Well boys, she’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow. To say I’m excited is an understatement. ZXE217 on ZX160J Tan. My wife and I are ready for her, clothes, supplies etc.. I dont want to say anything more that could possibly jinx it.
Birdcaller
My first: ZELEX SLE ZXE217-1/ ZX160J

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

Birdcaller wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:46 pm Well boys, she’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow. To say I’m excited is an understatement. ZXE217 on ZX160J Tan. My wife and I are ready for her, clothes, supplies etc.. I dont want to say anything more that could possibly jinx it.
I was insanely nervous about the box being damaged. Once I saw it in person and how well everything was packaged, I realized all that hand-wringing was for nothing.

Anyway, best of luck to you.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Birdcaller wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:46 pm Well boys, she’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow. To say I’m excited is an understatement. ZXE217 on ZX160J Tan. My wife and I are ready for her, clothes, supplies etc.. I dont want to say anything more that could possibly jinx it.
Awesome to hear another 160J entering the wild. Awesome choice I might add with the 217 head. I jumped, actually I leaped and ordered before any of the other options became available. 217 is among my top pick, cant wait to see how your's looks!

Keep us posted, hopefully today is the day for ya!
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Wildeyed wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:59 am How stretchable is the vag on the sle dolls? seems they could have made them deeper.
She's listed at 7"/17cm so I don't think this poses a significant prob for most. Would be no different than a human/there are limits except when you bottom out on a doll... she's not gonna complain :lol: Even if you are packing >10", you still getting a great amount of coverage.
Mistresses

Kurama
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kurama »

Today is the day. Good luck! Keep us posted.
Kurama

Ayumi Kusanagi - Zelex 166K

"There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.” ― Morpheus

Birdcaller
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Birdcaller »

Well Gentlemen

She got here today, picked her up at UPS in the morning.

The unboxing instructions on here were extremely helpful. Box was relatively undamaged. Isabel was completely fine. First impression, fuck what a body. Could care less what others might say about fantasy body shape, she is hot!

Cleaned her up, again as advised on here, no problems. Dried, powdered, hair combed etc… I’ll post pictures when I have time to dress her and pose her, but I did want to post a picture of what it looked like when I first saw her!

She’s been home about six hours, and I couldn’t look at that pussy any longer. It looked amazing, and felt incredible. Basically went from thrusting into my wife’s pussy several times to Isabel’s pussy, then just back and forth.
The first doll experience was amazing.
IMG_2349.jpeg
IMG_2349.jpeg (3.08 MiB) Viewed 705 times
Birdcaller
My first: ZELEX SLE ZXE217-1/ ZX160J

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

Birdcaller wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:22 pm Well Gentlemen

The unboxing instructions on here were extremely helpful. Box was relatively undamaged. Isabel was completely fine. First impression, fuck what a body. Could care less what others might say about fantasy body shape, she is hot!
Congrats!

And ha ha, those first-impression-of-the-open-box pictures are a riot with huge tits.

When I opened my 171C, I was like, 'where's the doll in here?'

Needless to say, the 171's bosom doesn't eclipse the sun or explode out of the packaging.

Reggster

Post by Reggster »

Birdcaller wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:22 pm Well Gentlemen

Cleaned her up, again as advised on here, no problems. Dried, powdered, hair combed etc… I’ll post pictures when I have time to dress her and pose her, but I did want to post a picture of what it looked like when I first saw her!

She’s been home about six hours, and I couldn’t look at that pussy any longer. It looked amazing, and felt incredible. Basically went from thrusting into my wife’s pussy several times to Isabel’s pussy, then just back and forth.
The first doll experience was amazing.

IMG_2349.jpeg
You are a very lucky man sir!
Sounds like a great time!
:glou:
Zelex SLE &
Irontech Silicone

INFORMATIONS