Experience these insane phat booty jiggles for yourself!!

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Experience these insane phat booty jiggles for yourself!!

Post by tiddyshop »

NEW RELEASE BIG BOOTY TOY - Heavenly Madame Squishable - JelloJiggles BBW Pear Gigantic Ass 94lb

https://tiddy.shop/products/heavenly-ma ... lforumhime

https://tiddy.shop/products/heavenly-ma ... lforumhime

Hime :glou:

Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

john23
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Experience these insane phat booty jiggles for yourself!!

Post by john23 »

It’s good to see a new thread post about the new toy! I just placed an order for one and at the very least, will be posting some pictures of it.
Was it easier to make this toy than the wobbly version? I’m guessing the new design is giving you guys some problems.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

The vaginal LHP could have been a little better( the anus seems to be the primary focus), but overall design and jiggle is ridiculous
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Vizy

Post by Vizy »

Just ordered one yesterday. Had the Jenna for a while and the jiggles while fucking her are insane. I'm an ass guy and love bbws so this is good 😅.. Can't wait to have this soon!

beanlord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by beanlord »

Just…. Wow. This is art

kinkw320
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kinkw320 »

Why ebony is not available?

darkwood22

Post by darkwood22 »

Vizy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:56 pm Just ordered one yesterday. Had the Jenna for a while and the jiggles while fucking her are insane. I'm an ass guy and love bbws so this is good 😅.. Can't wait to have this soon!
What color Jenna did you get? And do you have any pics or vids you can share ??

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

darkwood22 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:40 pm
Vizy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:56 pm Just ordered one yesterday. Had the Jenna for a while and the jiggles while fucking her are insane. I'm an ass guy and love bbws so this is good 😅.. Can't wait to have this soon!
I got the wheat colored Jenna, mind you mine was the photo shoot model, so it had wear from before I bought it (along the ass crack). I accumulated some wear along the way from mishandling it as well.. you can see some of it in the photos. I love this model, I highly recommend it. I’m absolutely getting the Heavenly Madame next. The Jenna model is easy to transport as well, you should be able to arm curl it if you’re not a twig 😆. The Heavenly Madame is almost twice as heavy, but what the Tiddyshop has created with that model completely overrides any excuse to not purchase it, in my opinion. Either or, Tiddyshop is what I’m focused on now. Absolute game changers.
Attachments
IMG_6314.jpeg
IMG_6314.jpeg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 4219 times
IMG_6313.jpeg
IMG_6313.jpeg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 4219 times

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

Booty Hunger wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:17 pm
I got the wheat colored Jenna, mind you mine was the photo shoot model, so it had wear from before I bought it (along the ass crack). I accumulated some wear along the way from mishandling it as well.. you can see some of it in the photos. I love this model, I highly recommend it. I’m absolutely getting the Heavenly Madame next. The Jenna model is easy to transport as well, you should be able to arm curl it if you’re not a twig 😆. The Heavenly Madame is almost twice as heavy, but what the Tiddyshop has created with that model completely overrides any excuse to not purchase it, in my opinion. Either or, Tiddyshop is what I’m focused on now. Absolute game changers.
You can see a faint line at the bottom of the butt cheeks on my photos, that’s where the ‘stuffing’ ends and where the material becomes solid TPE. The part that has the stuffing is the best part! Squeezing it is pleasurable even without penetration.. you can spread the cheeks like a real ass (it doesn’t feel like a block of rubber), you can squish them together, you can slap it and it’ll jiggle and have ripples for a few seconds. Putting baby oil on it is beyond words!! Seriously, oiling this thing up changed the whole experience.. the way your fingers slip across the surface and feel the softness while the thing is jiggling around is crazy. That being said, the Heavenly Madame is my next purchase 100%, it has two options: fully gel filled cheeks or half gel filled. I would consider the Jenna model to be akin to the ‘half gel filled Heavenly Madame’ (although it’s not gel, it’s pillow stuffing), but smaller, and if it had the cheeks entirely stuffed instead of half stuffed then I would have 0 complaints. You won’t regret the Jenna model, it’ll push you to buy the Heavenly Madame like it’s done for me after trying the Jenna. Can’t wait until they come out with a full doll… the birth rate is gonna go down in our country 🤣

a80085
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by a80085 »

Bought one for myself just under a week ago myself, told myself I didn't need another booty but I literally could not resist once i saw it lol. I'll send a few pics of it next to some every day items when it arrives along with a couple comparison pictures of it next to the 34lb Eva Ass and the 25lb JelloJiggles toys... I love this company :lol:

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

We love seeing all the opinions of our toys~
Thanks for the honest review and for loving our toys we absolutely highly value the jiggles and wobbles these bring to the bedroom.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

a80085 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:57 pm Bought one for myself just under a week ago myself, told myself I didn't need another booty but I literally could not resist once i saw it lol. I'll send a few pics of it next to some every day items when it arrives along with a couple comparison pictures of it next to the 34lb Eva Ass and the 25lb JelloJiggles toys... I love this company :lol:
We love that we bring you another level of sexy physics to the bedroom. We look forward to your opinion of the toys!

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

a80085 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:57 pm Bought one for myself just under a week ago myself, told myself I didn't need another booty but I literally could not resist once i saw it lol. I'll send a few pics of it next to some every day items when it arrives along with a couple comparison pictures of it next to the 34lb Eva Ass and the 25lb JelloJiggles toys... I love this company :lol:
Please do!! I’m getting one regardless (as soon as I have the funds), but I’d love to see more angles of this model, and it next to some other items for comparison.

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

tiddyshop wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:13 pm
We love seeing all the opinions of our toys~
Thanks for the honest review and for loving our toys we absolutely highly value the jiggles and wobbles these bring to the bedroom.

No problem, thank you for bringing this tech to the market! Nobody else is doing stuff like this! Btw Hime, you’ve gotta have plans for a full doll in the future, right? Or at least a doll from the knees to the elbows? I’m just thinking what it’d be like to position this hypothetical future model, and to be able to squeeze everything from the ass, thighs, love handles, to the tummy and tits 🤤 I know it’d be heavy, but there’s some dedicated people out there who’d be able to make it work. Somebody’s gotta make a full doll with this tech, why not you?

Super_Nate

Post by Super_Nate »

That's a lot of ass 8O
Does anyone know what her hip measurements are?

INFORMATIONS