Experience these insane phat booty jiggles for yourself!!

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
john23
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Experience these insane phat booty jiggles for yourself!!

Post by john23 »

choncho45 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:22 am
john23 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:26 am
Booty Hunger wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:49 pm
john23 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:43 am
tiddyshop wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:15 pm
a80085 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:57 pm Bought one for myself just under a week ago myself, told myself I didn't need another booty but I literally could not resist once i saw it lol. I'll send a few pics of it next to some every day items when it arrives along with a couple comparison pictures of it next to the 34lb Eva Ass and the 25lb JelloJiggles toys... I love this company :lol:
We love that we bring you another level of sexy physics to the bedroom. We look forward to your opinion of the toys!

Hime :glou:
Hey hime, I got the Madame with the freckles and skin texture, could you post some more detailed photos of it? The ones on the website aren’t really clear enough for a comparison.
Yea I agree. From what I saw I thought the freckles were the ‘skin texture’.. are freckles one customization and skin texture is another? What is the skin texture, like goosebumps? Hopefully you see this message Hime! I definitely want skin texture, maybe not freckles but if the texture is like goosebumps then hell yes! The ‘Jennifer’ big booty hip toy has awesome looking texture, hopefully it’ll be something akin to that.
I think the options are, with skin texture, and skin texture + freckles. The images just aren't very clear, you can literally count the pixels.
I also am ready to pull the trigger once I see some better photos of the “skin texture + freckles” option. Sounds awesome but feel like I need to see more detail before paying more for it.
I decided to pull the trigger on the freckles + skin option. I’m still waiting on the shipping notification, seems like I will get it sometime in mid to late December. I asked to get some pics before it ships for a comparison and review.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

One day you ought to do a doll with that phat booty and the maxi boobs that you also make @tiddyshop
I know she’ll weight 90kg lol but I would still buy her. Seriously
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

Gp01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Gp01 »

schadenfreude1887 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:17 pm https://discord.gg/bVY6CZWS

I do have a bunch of other tiddyshop toys, but mostly booties. On the jellojiggles tits without vagina

Can you resend the link?

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Booty Hunger wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:36 pm
Please do!! I’m getting one regardless (as soon as I have the funds), but I’d love to see more angles of this model, and it next to some other items for comparison.
Screenshot_20231209-020027_Telegram.jpg
Screenshot_20231209-020027_Telegram.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1152 times
Amazon butts vs Heavenly madame
(no really though amazon butts are always tiny compared to what you think they'll be lol)

The pussy lips/anus color hasn't been absorbed yet, it will look faded and natural by the time it gets to the customer.

Some more angles and videos:
Attachments
VID_20231209_015522_091.mp4
(2.78 MiB) Downloaded 194 times
VID_20231209_015539_746.mp4
(2.94 MiB) Downloaded 148 times
VID_20231209_015543_757.mp4
(1.56 MiB) Downloaded 156 times
IMG_20231209_015518_577.jpg
IMG_20231209_015518_577.jpg (167.24 KiB) Viewed 1152 times
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Super_Nate wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:14 pm That's a lot of ass 8O
Does anyone know what her hip measurements are?
28 inches wide. The mold was created at 25inches but gravity did its part and squished our madame squishable

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Booty Hunger wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:32 pm
a80085 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:23 pm
a80085 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:57 pm Bought one for myself just under a week ago myself, told myself I didn't need another booty but I literally could not resist once i saw it lol. I'll send a few pics of it next to some every day items when it arrives along with a couple comparison pictures of it next to the 34lb Eva Ass and the 25lb JelloJiggles toys... I love this company :lol:
Please do!! I’m getting one regardless (as soon as I have the funds), but I’d love to see more angles of this model, and it next to some other items for comparison.
Lmk if you or anyone else that might be reading this have any suggestions for everyday, easily accessible things to compare it to! I'll send as many pics as yall need. Maybe some vids of it in action if there's enough demand.. :twisted:
Currently planning on using an xbox controller, regular water bottle, an 11in iPad, all with a measuring tape in frame.
Expect the pics sometime before Christmas, it should be here by then. :)
That sounds good as far as the “everyday items”. I’d like to see videos from different angles, like straight from the back so I can see the profile of the booty with gravity pulling the cheeks down, from directly above as well, and directly from the side. Also, I’d like to see what it looks like when you grab different parts of the cheeks, like the top (where the cheeks meet the lower back), the sides, the bottom, and what it looks like when you push down on the cheeks and lastly when you spread them apart. If you wouldn’t mind pumping the booty from the back so we can see how it reacts and reverberates, that’d be perfect. I’m asking a lot but I want to make sure it will look and react like a real BBW. I’m trying to decide between full-gel or half-gel. I want the full-gel one so I don’t notice where the solid TPE starts/stops, but the half-gel one had a more realistic reaction, so I’m having a hard time deciding. Thanks man!
I would ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS suggest the full gel filled. The half gel filled was an accident created by bad planning by the mold creators of the first mold, which delayed release a lot. We ONLY decided to release it because it's 300$ cheaper to make so people that really can't afford the full gel filled could get a cheaper one. We'll be discontinuing that version as soon as the life cycle of the single accident mold has been used and it starts to degrade.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Booty Hunger wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:49 pm
john23 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:43 am
tiddyshop wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:15 pm
We love that we bring you another level of sexy physics to the bedroom. We look forward to your opinion of the toys!

Hime :glou:
Hey hime, I got the Madame with the freckles and skin texture, could you post some more detailed photos of it? The ones on the website aren’t really clear enough for a comparison.
Yea I agree. From what I saw I thought the freckles were the ‘skin texture’.. are freckles one customization and skin texture is another? What is the skin texture, like goosebumps? Hopefully you see this message Hime! I definitely want skin texture, maybe not freckles but if the texture is like goosebumps then hell yes! The ‘Jennifer’ big booty hip toy has awesome looking texture, hopefully it’ll be something akin to that.
The skin texture isn't actual bumps on the skin, it's more like, If you look at your skin, it's not all 1 color. There's "blotches" and very transparent dots and such on it.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

blacksmith wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:12 pm i did a couple of calculations from the dimensions on the website: this new toy is at least 60 in./152.4 cm around the hips. now the only way to confirm this is for someone who owns this to take some measurements!

i could be wrong about her size.

B.S.
I had to get out 2 measuring tapes for this beauty. About 68 or 69 inches measured around the widest part of the hips.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Oioiquerico wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:03 am Been back and forth with tiddyshop hiptoy or one from -->removed rule 12<--. I’ll love to get feedback comparison from people who’ve tried toys from both shops.
I can't see which shop you mentioned but in case you were referencing the 25inch fantasia or the r3 gold, the sheer level of disappointment i got with those blocks of rubber is why i set out to make something way better.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

adymoro wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:09 am One day you ought to do a doll with that phat booty and the maxi boobs that you also make @tiddyshop
We're working on an idea where you should be able to disconnect each part from each other with disconnecting skeletal parts, which could make many benefits play out, like being able to have unlimited max sizes because of being able to disconnect each part for moving it around, interchanging parts, "build your own torso doll" with variable tits/ass/waist&belly/thighs/etc sizes, but it'll probably be a long time before we're able to get that idea to fruition, if we are even able to. We have the disconnecting technology already, the only problem is engineering the way to make sure that the skeleton is able to be integrated into the doll without having any problems with it poking out into the gel areas

milesmcbroom89
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by milesmcbroom89 »

it's beautiful... lovely glutes 8)

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

tiddyshop wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:38 am
adymoro wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:09 am One day you ought to do a doll with that phat booty and the maxi boobs that you also make @tiddyshop
We're working on an idea where you should be able to disconnect each part from each other with disconnecting skeletal parts, which could make many benefits play out, like being able to have unlimited max sizes because of being able to disconnect each part for moving it around, interchanging parts, "build your own torso doll" with variable tits/ass/waist&belly/thighs/etc sizes, but it'll probably be a long time before we're able to get that idea to fruition, if we are even able to. We have the disconnecting technology already, the only problem is engineering the way to make sure that the skeleton is able to be integrated into the doll without having any problems with it poking out into the gel areas
that sounds like an incredible idea.
I would say four parts (1 for head, 2 for torso down to the waist, 3 for waist and hips and then 4 for the legs) would be ideal and more than enough I suppose.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

choncho45
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by choncho45 »

tiddyshop wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:04 am
Screenshot_20231209-020027_Telegram.jpg

Amazon butts vs Heavenly madame
(no really though amazon butts are always tiny compared to what you think they'll be lol)

The pussy lips/anus color hasn't been absorbed yet, it will look faded and natural by the time it gets to the customer.

Some more angles and videos:
Interesting. It looks like those videos are of the "freckles/skin texture" version? Still hard to tell if it will just look like it's dirty... lol

ClotheMeBabe
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ClotheMeBabe »

Can anyone help me post my own review for the Heavenly Madame Squishable? I have a couple of photos and things I’d like to share that might be nice for people to listen to.

INFORMATIONS