www.6yedollglobal.com/

6ye 161 J cup Tsunade

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Bcgibson

Re: 6ye 161 J cup Tsunade

Post by Bcgibson »

First peek dear lord her breast is massive
Attachments
IMG_8867.jpeg
IMG_8867.jpeg (2.92 MiB) Viewed 1013 times

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

There so big your head can fit in there
Attachments
IMG_8869.jpeg
IMG_8869.jpeg (3.04 MiB) Viewed 1013 times

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

I recommend dumping her out. It was very easy, but look at the 🍑
Attachments
IMG_8870.jpeg
IMG_8870.jpeg (3.26 MiB) Viewed 1011 times

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

My only complaint is how annoying these damn tape bands are around the wrists. I’ve given up trying to peel them off and used a knife and almost cut myself. Heads up to be careful here and not get the adhesive on the doll.
Attachments
IMG_8871.jpeg
IMG_8871.jpeg (3.25 MiB) Viewed 1004 times
IMG_8872.jpeg
IMG_8872.jpeg (3.17 MiB) Viewed 1004 times

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

Still can’t get over the size of it. I felt around her and I’m glad I got normal tpe. If this was soft tpe I’d be afraid of all the tearing and then repairs I’d have to do. I’m very happy with this
Attachments
IMG_8873.jpeg
IMG_8873.jpeg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 1003 times

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

I had zero problems lifting her from my bed I was honestly more surprised that it was so easy. I will be giving her a semi wet shower using a cup of water instead of full blast water after seeing how much soap comes out even diluting the ratio further down to 10:1

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

Very Nice! Congrats
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

Ok lesson learned do not put it in the shower it will become an unmanage able slip and slide I did not have this problem with my other doll.
Unfortunately I made scratches on her knees when she came down. I think I can be ok with them as long as don’t get too much water on it next time With a much needed different method I have vinyl plank tiles in my room so I can’t get much water on the floor I’m open to sugggestions.
Attachments
IMG_8875.jpeg
IMG_8875.jpeg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 980 times
IMG_8874.jpeg
IMG_8874.jpeg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 980 times

Scurge
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Scurge »

I’m from Louisville too! Lol

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

I’m not one for perfection but here she is after tossing and turning her trying to get outfit on her. She’s one hot nurse. I think I’ll stick to outfits like this one where it can freely get tied on and off instead of using regular slide on clothes.
Attachments
IMG_8876.jpeg
IMG_8876.jpeg (2.77 MiB) Viewed 947 times

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

Scurge wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:02 pm I’m from Louisville too! Lol
Huh?

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

I will need a new method of attack trying to switch positions is difficult before I even got to penetrate her. For today I will stick to plain missionary till I have a better grasp on things. I’m also worried about her feet bolts. Everytime I tried to stand her I’d hear a popping sound. The bolts were kinda loose so I left it alone for now. I’d be interested in ideas for doggy style and cow girl. Right now I’m thankful for the learning experience.
Attachments
IMG_8877.jpeg
IMG_8877.jpeg (3.06 MiB) Viewed 931 times

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

Sitting here watching the iron giant and look over at total disbelief of what I have.
Attachments
IMG_8878.jpeg
IMG_8878.jpeg (5.03 MiB) Viewed 922 times

Blacknight323

Post by Blacknight323 »

Congrats on the arrival of your new doll. Of all females on Naruto to make a doll after, Tsunade definitely isn't a bad choice. I can’t wait to see her in the outfit you ordered, I’ll be bookmarking this thread. :glou:

I see you need help bathing/cleaning your doll and help with positioning for lovemaking. I’ll just share what I do.

For bathing, i get a face towel and a bucket of hot water. Then I’ll get a body towel and place it on the floor near a wall for my doll to stand on using the wall as a 3rd point of contact. I use dove shower foam (comes in a pump like hand soap) and lather it over her body and rinse her off with my hand towel, all the water dripping off goes onto the towel below, I then dry her with a separate body towel and then I proceed to powder her, done.

Cleaning her holes, similar method, I sit/lay her on the bed with a towel or 2 underneath, get the bucket of hot water and douche out her holes, I use shower foam here too, insert a soft cloth or drying rods into inserts, done.

Position for love making, now for my 157b she’s a cake walk for any position she’s only 63 pounds, for my 95 pound and 106 pound dolls, more work is involved. I WILL SAY THIS IS WHAT I MYSELF PERSONALLY DOES TO ACHIEVE THESE POSITIONS, don’t hurt yourself or damage your doll trying to follow my process.

Doggy: I usually lay her on her back, and move her legs straight up then bend at the knee, I’ll do the same to the arms, bend at the elbow so she’s basically in position for doggy, then I lift her and rotate her onto all fours, you can roll her over on the bed but be careful of her fingers and arm when rolling her over.

Cowgirl: I usually start with the doll on her back, legs straight in the air, I rotate at the knees outwards, spread her legs a little bit, insert yourself inside her, then lift her so her back comes off the bed, turn yourself around and sit and layback on the bed and now shes on top of you.

Reverse cowgirl: usually the doll is in doggy already and I just pick her up with myself still inside her and then I sit down, if her legs need a slight adjustment I just do so as I’m sitting.

Hope this helps 🙂
My dolls collective thread:
viewtopic.php?t=171741

MY DOLLS:
Natalie WM 157B / 273 viewtopic.php?t=165397

Stephanie WM 157B / 242 (shares body with Natalie) viewtopic.php?t=165521

Brittanie/Courtnie LushDoll 172H(heads 1&4)

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

For showering it is best when she’s hunged but it needs the hook kit and a sturdy rack or else you can lay a bubble wrap or any plastic wrap on the bed and then wash her in bed. The washing doesn’t need to be too watery.

For doggy or cowgirl or any position for that matter you should position first her limbs in place and only then roll her over or move her. What @blacknight323 said is very accurate and comprehensive.

I am glad to read you can lift her and move her relatively easily. She’s definitely heavy, but the many scary posts talking about the weight of dolls somehow made me expect her to be even heavier than she already is.

Ps; btw at the end of the day probably white skin is indeed the best skin for her (if one likes white). On the factory pictures all dolls look lighter as they’re taken after powdering.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

INFORMATIONS