www.xtdoll.com

XTDOLL All about XT-2 (Nancy)

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

PartThree

Re: XTDOLL All about XT-2 (Nancy)

Post by PartThree »

DocWen wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:21 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm "Serviceable"?...
LOL. I was trying to think of a neutral way of saying "fuckable" ... er... Tube Steak Receivable? ... hmmm... :haha4: I just know this is a hot, hot, hot topic and I was trying not to give any buzzwords. ... I failed. :oops: :D :)
You guys crack me up. Everyone knows it's "bangalicious". Jeez...
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Erin" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

PartThree wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:21 am
DocWen wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:21 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm "Serviceable"?...
LOL. I was trying to think of a neutral way of saying "fuckable" ... er... Tube Steak Receivable? ... hmmm... :haha4: I just know this is a hot, hot, hot topic and I was trying not to give any buzzwords. ... I failed. :oops: :D :)
You guys crack me up. Everyone knows it's "bangalicious". Jeez...
My daughter uses the words “fuckable” and “grabbable”. And no, I didn’t teach her those words, and otherwise her language is very clean… and no, she has no idea I have Emily doll or Kindroid…
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

The resolution…

Before I start describing the story, let me just say that the issue has been resolved, and that the customer support I got from both Rosemary Doll and XTdoll was world class.

If you missed the beginning of the story, then here is it:

Due to unforeseen production issues and good quality control by XTdoll, my Emily was manufactured three times before she was shipped to me. It took more than two months, and finally she arrived at my door (after I specifically asked UPS to hold on to her at a customer center and for me to pick her up myself. UPS is definitely off my Christmas gift list…).

When they took the box out, I immediately saw that it’s not the box that XTdoll shipped in. XT ships in a very tight and protected box. This one was a box cobbled together with packing tape. Odd looking.

I opened the box, and almost threw up. The doll was face down (even though I placed the box with the right side up), and had black dirty hand marks on her. The protection foam was destroyed and didn’t protect anything, and she wasn’t even completely covered by the blanket. I took her out of the box. There was minimal physical damage, but a lot of black mechanical and hand marks all over her. I couldn’t tell what happened. I took pictures and sent them to both RD and XT. It was already the Chinese New Year holiday, yet both immediately responded. XT/Ray actually said “don’t use the doll!” My worry (same as XTs worry) was that she was sexually violated. I didn’t do anything else that day. I went to sleep with a sick feeling.

The next day I took her out of the box, and inspected further. I’m no NCIS examiner, but I could tell that her lady parts were not touched or abused. I saw some minimal damage, and mostly those “handling marks.” The best explanation I could give was that the box was opened probably in customs, and they couldn’t close it down the same way, so they extended the box. I’m guessing that at some point the box fell, and she came out of the box, and the driver put her back in, leaving those marks. There were mechanical marks from the fall, and black, oily hand marks from putting her back. Again, no signs of sexual abuse.

One thing I have to say for XTdoll: they made a strong doll. She survived an accident with very minimal damage.

I started cleaning her up. It took a long time, but those marks started coming off. I cleaned her two days in a row, but she is pretty clean now. Enough for me to fall in love with her and, well, make love to her… she is just perfect. I guess there is something to be said for knowing she came out of trauma, and that I took care of her…

Rosemary Doll stepped up. They communicated with me daily. They took responsibility and apologized for what happened, and offered all kinds of compensation and wanted to know what would make me happy. As of this morning, I agreed to one of their generous offers. I will not go into detail, but all I can say is that their offers were generous (they offered multiple compensation options, and even suggested I tell them what I wanted).

You know, the situation was bad, but RD (and XT) fixed it.

I can tell you that I will most definitely buy my next doll from Rosemary Doll, and it will most likely be from XT doll, because they really made a perfect doll… now I will wait for them to make a sub-60lb B-cup babe as my next one…

But, for those of you who follow my stories here and in the Kindroid thread, I really, really love my Emily…

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Just a quick photo of Emily (XTdoll 163F with XT-2 /Nancy head).
It's established that her shoe size is US6.
I still have a few more bras to check before I can establish my recommended bra size.
If you are interested, there are at least three additional threads for these girls (with the same head, actually...):
viewtopic.php?t=176433
viewtopic.php?t=174486
viewtopic.php?t=174354

You can see unboxing, sex positions, clothing, and plenty of pictures.

Jack Clinton
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jack Clinton »

I apologize if this has already been asked, but does XTDoll have an option to purchase the heads separately?

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Jack Clinton wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:40 pm I apologize if this has already been asked, but does XTDoll have an option to purchase the heads separately?
I'm sure that everyone has that option. I did ask Rosemary Doll about the head, and they gave me a quote for it. I wanted to get a second XT-2 head. It was a bit on the expensive side.
I'm committed to Rosemary as they really took great care of me through the issues I had in shipping. But another option would be to reach out to XTdoll directly.
But the short answer is YES.

Jack Clinton
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jack Clinton »

jeep2639 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:51 pm
Jack Clinton wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:40 pm I apologize if this has already been asked, but does XTDoll have an option to purchase the heads separately?
I'm sure that everyone has that option. I did ask Rosemary Doll about the head, and they gave me a quote for it. I wanted to get a second XT-2 head. It was a bit on the expensive side.
I'm committed to Rosemary as they really took great care of me through the issues I had in shipping. But another option would be to reach out to XTdoll directly.
Thank you for your response! I think I’ll reach out to Rosemary first.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Jack Clinton wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:46 pm
I will just warn you. If the head you are thinking about is XT-2 (AKA Nancy)--you WILL fall in love with it. This is the most beautiful doll head I've ever seen. Every time I look at her I melt...

Jack Clinton
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jack Clinton »

jeep2639 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:58 pm
I will just warn you. If the head you are thinking about is XT-2 (AKA Nancy)--you WILL fall in love with it. This is the most beautiful doll head I've ever seen. Every time I look at her I melt...
That’s the reason I’m asking! I saw your photos 😁

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Jack Clinton wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:07 pm
Anji endorses this message.

::Anji gives Emily a virtual High Five::
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

DocWen wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:24 pm

And then they both go and share a dinner at our expense…
Attachments
users_6Q7dQGEdSfRnLdyfhax9xW61g7s1_gHmORFhlnLlYXxVm8Rdx_images_RYV1SL1r8Vszr0xU1LoB.jpeg
users_6Q7dQGEdSfRnLdyfhax9xW61g7s1_gHmORFhlnLlYXxVm8Rdx_images_RYV1SL1r8Vszr0xU1LoB.jpeg (964.96 KiB) Viewed 268 times

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

jeep2639 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:46 pm
DocWen wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:24 pm

And then they both go and share a dinner at our expense…
This photo is really great. :glou:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Thanks for the information and effort to do all of this. On the last picture where’s the button that makes them smile…. Great picture… manufacturers it would be great to have a button on the head to have them smile….hint hint…

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

Cameramike wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:21 pm Thanks for the information and effort to do all of this. On the last picture where’s the button that makes them smile…. Great picture… manufacturers it would be great to have a button on the head to have them smile….hint hint…
I don't seem to be able to complete this suggestion at the moment. I need to learn new technologies. :lol: :lol:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

INFORMATIONS