elsababe.com

My 125cm ElsaBabe Doll is Here! (First Time Doll Owner) - Review

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Elsa Babe_Jessica
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: My 125cm ElsaBabe Doll is Here! (First Time Doll Owner) - Review

Post by Elsa Babe_Jessica »

Cool! The shoes and locker are really nice!! :thumbs_up:
Elsa Babe Official Store: elsababe.com
Twitter: @ElsaBabeDoll
Email: service@elsababe.com & jessica@elsababe.com

mytoshiro420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mytoshiro420 »

Beautiful doll from Elsa Babe! I had a question about the doll, how realistic were the LHP when doing doggystyle with her? I haven't seen many videos/images of it and was curious.

Meowmix
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Meowmix »

Looks awesome wanted to get one aswell

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

Meowmix wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:59 am Looks awesome wanted to get one aswell
Come on, Elsa's waiting for you :wink: :wink:

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

Any other photo updates?

Xander92
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Xander92 »

theplaket wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:36 pm Update: Lucky's first pair of shoes (actually boots) arrived, and they fit like a glove! I guess I got lucky, but I love the way that they look on her in her Himiko Toga Cosplay. I chose them instead of regular clogs because I wanted to see if a few inches would make her a little taller, which it kind of did.

32dfd21e-228f-4a9d-bea2-23b1550846a4.jpg

PXL_20231113_191212657.jpg

Looking forward to getting more clothing, cosplay outfits and shoes for her. I might even consider getting another one of ElsaBabe's gorgeous silicone doll heads for more variety.

I've also ordered a $90 5ft locker to place her inside. While it isn't the most sturdy and was a pain in the ass to ASSemble, :haha4: ...
It definitely serves its purpose to keep the doll a secret from visitors and to store away from the open.

PXL_20231115_154718550.jpg
PXL_20231115_154746200.jpg

More updates to come soon! My next big ideas for cosplay will be Princess Peach or Bowsette, Alear from Fire Emblem Engage, or Milim Nava from Tensura.
Where did you find that locker as I plan on getting the same doll

splendid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by splendid »

Thanks for the review. Just curious, what country are you in? I'm guessing you didn't have any trouble with customs?

Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Elsa Babe »

splendid wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:57 am Thanks for the review. Just curious, what country are you in? I'm guessing you didn't have any trouble with customs?
Hello, if you are worried about the customs, please contact our customer service team service@elsababe.com, we are glad to help you.
You can also consider our US in stock dolls :wink:
Elsa Babe Store: https://www.elsababe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ElsaBabeDoll
Instagram: @elsababedoll
Tumblr: @ElsaBabeDoll
Pinterest: @ElsaBabeDoll
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@elsababeworkshop9523
Email: service@elsababe.com
Mobile/WeChat: 13823722824 / 18925701825 / 18925839030
QQ Customer Service:1143951597 / 350455303
QQ Group: 234807729 / 765978302 / 470580720

Kozel
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kozel »

The locker is a Great idea I think I will consider that too.

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

a locker, that is actually brilliant, you just gave me tons of ideas, i heard the oral side of elsababe was an amazing experience. and you proved it even more. great review. What size shoe did you end up ordering?
Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

theplaket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by theplaket »

Hey everyone, sorry for the late response, I have been away for a long time due to being a new parent.

For answering questions about the locker, I got it on Amazon for $90 USD, and its JUST tall and wide enough to store her (with her head off). Ive had her in there for months and had zero issues whatsoever. To be fair, the locker was not easy to assemble and was one of the most difficult things Ive ever put together. For those interested, this is the exact one I used, but there are many chinese versions on amazon.

DOEWORKS High Standing Indoor Lockable Cabinet, Metal Locker Organizer, 3-in-1 Shelves Removable for Home and Office, Black https://a.co/d/5GJDwhF

Be very careful on that particular one, it has many bad reviews for missing parts. I got very lucky and had no missing parts.

I have searched for other lockers of a taller and wider size, but I have been unsuccessful in finding anything at all for a taller doll, especially a normal size 5'6 or 5'7 (even with the head off, so like 5'3 ish).

To answer about my experience with customs, I personally had no issues and Im in the US.

For anyone who is curious about more in depth photos and videos, because I know there is hardly any, you can send me a message here or on kik by searching my username nikseroflil

Good Luck!

I will upload new photos of her soon as I have been away for a while.

theplaket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by theplaket »

Sharing photos of Lucky in light of exciting news. I never thought I'd actually do it, but I have actually ordered my second doll ever. And after days of research, browsing different doll manufacturers and vendors, I have circled back to yet again go with another Elsababe. This time, I have learned from my experiences with my first doll, and after enjoying her for several months now, I have chosen my next doll accordingly.

First, some photos:

About my new doll:

I've chosen Elsababe's 148cm Doll (Large Breasts) in TPE! The reasoning is quite simple. Shortly after Lucky arrived, a newer Elsababe model and head released that I was drooling over. Rather than buyers remorse, I thought to myself that if I ever did get a second doll I want her, Kira Yumiko (RAD017). I don't think there were TPE versions available at that time from ElsaBabe. After experiencing silicone dolls as my first time being a doll owner, I immediately noticed the difference between my casual TPE sex toys and the silicone doll. Here are some things I didn't like personally with silicone:

- The feeling of skin was not there, just very bald/smooth, and I suspect it is because it is an anime body and I am unsure if all their silicone models feel this way to the touch. My TPE toys sometimes feel almost like real skin due to the texture. I really love that feeling and I did not get this with my silicone doll.

- Took very long to heat internally and externally, and the heat did not hold for long at all.

- Her vaginal canal was way too tight and small for my size, and also felt very firm and hard.

- The ass is cute but very firm and does not jiggle whatsoever.

These are not complaints, and I think it was important for me to at least experience silicone dolls so that I know which I'd like best. I love dressing up Lucky and even if I find TPE more pleasing to my tastes, I will still have tons of fun dressing her up and sharing photos of her in cosplay, as well as buying new heads from Elsababe for her.

I originally chose 125cm out of worry of where to hide the doll as well as not compromise on something that I can cuddle and not see as a toy. This did exactly that, however her ribcage is so small I can't really enjoy the cuddling of hugging as much as I hoped. Her breasts are beautiful and soft but they are not wide enough so squeezing it with one hand felt a little weird.

I chose 148cm because I have a feeling this will be the golden sweet spot for weight, height, and storage requirements for me. I have chosen the TPE model so that I can experience a more lifelike sized doll that hopefully has a bit of texture to her skin, gets warm to cuddle with, and has nice soft massive breasts I can use as pillows. I am very eager to experience a jiggling ass and breasts as well, and I hope that her vagina feels much softer and smoother in comparison to the silicone where it sometimes felt like I put myself inside a lubed car tire :lol:

I will return in a few months when my new ultimate ElsaBabe dream girl arrives! I do want to get a third doll now as well, a small 90cm for fun, and I have my eye on a particular Irokebijin model that is only made in Silicone as well. So my experience with silicone again may get a second chance!

INFORMATIONS