www.wmdolls.com

Inserts for fixed vaginas

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Inserts for fixed vaginas

Post by Michaelangelo »

SimonSays7 wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:09 pm
Michaelangelo wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:38 am
They're likely to be available anywhere the Kiiroo Onyx is sold, but it's a Dutch company so may not be widely available outside Europe. As to the material, I'm not sure but it certainly hasn't harmed my TPE girl. I'm quite a fan of the femidoms with the sponge at the end, they also seem a little softer than other brands.
Hey Michaelangelo, thanks. I tried to buy some at a Kiiroo Shopify site, but it wouldn't take payment, perhaps because the product listings said "Sold Out Worldwide", although I didn't know if that meant "Everywhere but here!" because it let me add it to the cart etc.

30 Euros plus 20 shipping to Canada, that's 50 Euros, 55 USD, a little steep.

Do you know the brand of those softer femidoms you mention?
That's a bit pricey even if they do last a while, yep. Sure thing, the femidoms are these: https://amzn.eu/d/fiHosf4

According to the pack these are actually made in India of all places so there's maybe a chance you'd find them in the US. But it's not certain.

As to the ones with the rings instead of the sponge donut (yes they call it that), I mean I'm not a girl but I can't imagine it's fun shoving a hard rubber ring up there just to make sexy times a little more interesting. The sponge, however, goes in like floop! and locks the whole thing into place so nicely. 10/10 would bang Miranda with them again.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! πŸ†

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

TannerB1313 wrote: ↑Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:40 pm The biggest mistake I made was getting my doll with a fixed vagina, I hardly ever use it because of that mistake. Cleanup is a mess and hassle. There are no solutions to this I would assume? No new type of insert for a fixed vagina?
i don't know why it's such a chore for some to clean dolls... it's just a matter of carrying them to the bathroom, stand them up in the shower, insert a shower hose (removing the shower head first, of course), and turn on warm water for a few minutes... then leave it alone for a few hours to let air and gravity do what they can, wipe off any water on the outside, insert tampon(s), and carry to storage.

i used to clean them with those water sucking/squirting tools while shimming them up on the bed at 45 degrees, with their ass hanging off the mattress, bucket underneath, towels around them to make sure the bed don't get wet... yes, that was a pain in the neck.

i understand the weight problem for some, but i'm not the strongest guy, mid-50s, 5'6" (less than 170cm), about 155 - 160 lbs, and I can handle anything 30kg (66 lbs) or less comfortably, and don't buy anything much more than 35kg (77 lbs, for sure less than 80 lbs)... always carrying them upright and close to your body (with your arms wrapped around their waist or hip, depends on how high you need to clear some hurdles) to prevent hurting your back.
Attachments
20220727_112715.jpg
20220727_112715.jpg (3.03 MiB) Viewed 712 times

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Dear Lord,
Please let these dolls somehow have miraculously sealed vaginas before somebody shoves a high pressure hose up their cooters and blasts water into very nook and cranny of their skeleton.

AMEN.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

RevJack wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:22 pm Dear Lord,
Please let these dolls somehow have miraculously sealed vaginas before somebody shoves a high pressure hose up their cooters and blasts water into very nook and cranny of their skeleton.

AMEN.

Reverend Jack
i read your complaint about having problem with water breaking thru the plug at the top of the vaginal tunnel, and got inside your dolls (you also have the same problem with the anal tunnel, if i remember correctly).. i don't know where you got your dolls from, and how you do it, but i currently have almost 30 dolls (actually lost count), and none has that problem... except for my very first doll, which was a generic brand bought from Amazon: i could hear water sloshing inside the doll when moving it around, and smelly water would sometimes leak out of its vag tunnel... so i actually cut thru the doll and looked inside to understand the problem: the plug at the top of the tunnel was not in place (water was leaking out as i cut thru the TPE, and there was mold inside as well)... even its free replacement didn't have that problem, as i had it for about 6 months and sold it to a member here who was very happy with it.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

dollfunn wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:26 pm
TannerB1313 wrote: ↑Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:40 pm The biggest mistake I made was getting my doll with a fixed vagina, I hardly ever use it because of that mistake. Cleanup is a mess and hassle. There are no solutions to this I would assume? No new type of insert for a fixed vagina?
i don't know why it's such a chore for some to clean dolls... it's just a matter of carrying them to the bathroom, stand them up in the shower, insert a shower hose (removing the shower head first, of course), and turn on warm water for a few minutes... then leave it alone for a few hours to let air and gravity do what they can, wipe off any water on the outside, insert tampon(s), and carry to storage.
It's exactly that: those few hours. Much rather spend that time watching Netflix post-shag. But to each their own.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! πŸ†

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Well, I'm up to 12 dolls of my own, and dozens I have assisted with fixes. My signature lists most of mine.

You may need to change your handle to Mary because you have truly been personally touched by God. I can probably tell you the address of the factory that made some of your dolls, and can scrounge pictures of the molds used, so either you only buy silicone (which needs no sealing due to the nature of the molds), or the Good Lord personally touches each and every doll you own.

You see, the only way to invalidate Science, is with Reigion.

Keep doin' whatever it is you're doin' because it is working!
Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

RevJack wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:17 am Well, I'm up to 12 dolls of my own, and dozens I have assisted with fixes. My signature lists most of mine.

You may need to change your handle to Mary because you have truly been personally touched by God. I can probably tell you the address of the factory that made some of your dolls, and can scrounge pictures of the molds used, so either you only buy silicone (which needs no sealing due to the nature of the molds), or the Good Lord personally touches each and every doll you own.

You see, the only way to invalidate Science, is with Reigion.

Keep doin' whatever it is you're doin' because it is working!
Reverend Jack
only 6 of my dolls are silicone (TPE is just better for what most people buy these dolls for, including me)... and i'm telling you, when i turn on that shower hose, i made sure it reaches the top of the tunnel (then slowly pull it out while washing), and make sure there's plenty of pressure to wash out those tunnels good (not max, but at least 1/2 to 3/4), and no failed TPE plug... while that first Amazon knockoff doll was washed with much less pressure from that typical squeezing "tulip bulb" cleaning tool that comes with dolls, that don't even reach the end of the tunnels... so it's just how well made they are, but there's always a quality control failed from time to time.

also, your complaint about TPE plug said it happened to all of your dolls (if i remember correctly)... if that's the case, everyone would complain about that problem all over the forums here, or at least we would see a lot of complaints... but i don't see any... i'm sure it happens, but far and few in between TPE dolls sold.

on a side note, religion is an antithesis of science as seen throughout history.

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

Michaelangelo wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:46 am
dollfunn wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:26 pm
It's exactly that: those few hours. Much rather spend that time watching Netflix post-shag. But to each their own.
huh???

you can't watch Netflix, or whatever else you want/need to do WHILE THE DOLL IS JUST STANDING IN THE SHOWER AFTER WASHING TO DRY UP? but if you don't want to let air/gravity help, you can certainly dry with a towel on the outside, and tampons on the inside RIGHT AFTER WASHING (you'll do it later anyway).

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Dollfunn,

Re: "on a side note, religion is an antithesis of science as seen throughout history"

I'm sorry you missed the sarcasm. I am advocating for evidence based science, you are advocating for blind faith.

As for the rest of the conversation, please purchase an endoscope. See for yourself.
I encourage everyone to buy an endoscope and see for themselves.

The truth will piss most of us off.

Reverend Jack

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

RevJack wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:48 pm Dollfunn,

Re: "on a side note, religion is an antithesis of science as seen throughout history"

I'm sorry you missed the sarcasm. I am advocating for evidence based science, you are advocating for blind faith.

As for the rest of the conversation, please purchase an endoscope. See for yourself.

Reverend Jack
well, you're quick to bring up Mary and God, so i figured you're just the kind of guy who believes in a woman who never had sex, but gave birth to a son who walked on water, then rised up and disappeared into thin air 3 days after he died... :haha4: ... sarcasm be damned.

as far as buying a endoscope, it's like your body as you get older... just leave well enough alone... if you keep poking around in a 50+ year old body, you're bound to find something you don't like.

i know if there' enough water inside the doll, it will start making sloshing sound when the doll is moved around, and water (with unpleasant smell) will leak out of the love tunnel from time to time, like it happened to my knockoff doll... until then, a few drops or a little mist that got thru the tpe plug don't bother me (if you're right)... the doll is going to get worn out from getting bang before what a few drops of trapped water can do... i don't expect them to last forever.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

RevJack wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:48 pm

Reverend Jack
Amen to that. In the words of Miranda: "Well, at least my ass looks nice and tight." πŸ€”πŸ˜œπŸ’ƒ

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I've shown this before. If you've never seen the mold that can develop inside their "love channel" this is what it looks like. It smells, too. Without an endoscope I'd never have known.
Attachments
_1DF5771a.jpg
_1DF5771a.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 538 times

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Michaelangelo wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:55 pm
Sure thing, the femidoms are these: https://amzn.eu/d/fiHosf4

According to the pack these are actually made in India of all places so there's maybe a chance you'd find them in the US. But it's not certain.

As to the ones with the rings instead of the sponge donut (yes they call it that), I mean I'm not a girl but I can't imagine it's fun shoving a hard rubber ring up there just to make sexy times a little more interesting. The sponge, however, goes in like floop! and locks the whole thing into place so nicely. 10/10 would bang Miranda with them again.
Right, thanks Michaelangelo. That brand of female condoms, Eratos, seems to be sold out everywhere online I can find.

If anyone knows of a type of female condom that is better for sex dolls than your regular baggy nitrile, please post. I'd love to find something better.

Here's an image of some different ones. The ones I have are like the "Velvet" branded one in this image. Any of these brands or styles any better? Other ones? Links please?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Those don't look anymore comfortable than a regular rubber for guys! That's what we use to call them in the old days.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

SimonSays7 wrote: ↑Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:58 pm
Michaelangelo wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:55 pm
Sure thing, the femidoms are these: https://amzn.eu/d/fiHosf4

Right, thanks Michaelangelo. That brand of female condoms, Eratos, seems to be sold out everywhere online I can find.

If anyone knows of a type of female condom that is better for sex dolls than your regular baggy nitrile, please post. I'd love to find something better.

Here's an image of some different ones. The ones I have are like the "Velvet" branded one in this image. Any of these brands or styles any better? Other ones? Links please?

Have tried Velvet, were latex and OK, nothing special. That third one from the left has a sponge, though: that's what I was talking about and it will definitely improve the fit inside your doll. Whether the latex is soft enough for you I guess depends on the exact brand. But obviously, if you have some super-advanced doll with a Mega-Enhanced Ultra-Real Pussy V.2.5 (only half-joking, some brands really do make an effort here), then condoms are gonna take some of that sensation away.

But I agree on baggy nitrile: I made the mistake of buying some nonlatex ones and I may as well have stuffed a plastic shopping bag into Mira. Not cool.

INFORMATIONS