www.wmdolls.com

Inserts for fixed vaginas

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dollfunn

Re: Inserts for fixed vaginas

Post by dollfunn »

ColColt wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:21 am I've shown this before. If you've never seen the mold that can develop inside their "love channel" this is what it looks like. It smells, too. Without an endoscope I'd never have known.
Are you posting your pic to warn others to dry their dolls well (which they should anyway), or are you posting it to say mold will happen no matter what? If it's the latter, what good does it do, endoscope or not? It's not like you can get in there and trim out the mold with scissors or some kind of trimming tools.

As a general doll user, i just wash with a shower hose and dry with tampons (as previously said), squirt some mouth wash from time to time into their tunnels with a syringe to keep it fresh, and hope for the best with how their inside holds up. I don't expect a frequent-used TPE doll to last much more than 5 years anyway... When the skeleton is broken badly, or the TPE is torn too much, i'd just carry it out in my back yard and burn it (btw, a damaged doll is actually more fun since you don't care much about preserving it anymore, so you can get it into positions that you don't do a lot in fear of stretching/tearing)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks for all these tips/advise/elaboration!

I've got some from So Sexy (some time ago actually), they are the type that come with the ring...but I sometimes feel it, and then struggle getting it inside more...any tips?

Also, at least with this brand, it seems that the waterbase lube dries up in there hella fast; I'm in damn near 1-2 minutely lubing ;) am I using the wrong condom / lube?

I am going to look into finding that one with the sponge!

Michaelangelo wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:55 pm
Sure thing, the femidoms are these: https://amzn.eu/d/fiHosf4

According to the pack these are actually made in India of all places so there's maybe a chance you'd find them in the US. But it's not certain.

As to the ones with the rings instead of the sponge donut (yes they call it that), I mean I'm not a girl but I can't imagine it's fun shoving a hard rubber ring up there just to make sexy times a little more interesting. The sponge, however, goes in like floop! and locks the whole thing into place so nicely. 10/10 would bang Miranda with them again.
Right, thanks Michaelangelo. That brand of female condoms, Eratos, seems to be sold out everywhere online I can find.

If anyone knows of a type of female condom that is better for sex dolls than your regular baggy nitrile, please post. I'd love to find something better.

Here's an image of some different ones. The ones I have are like the "Velvet" branded one in this image. Any of these brands or styles any better? Other ones? Links please?

[/quote]

Have tried Velvet, were latex and OK, nothing special. That third one from the left has a sponge, though: that's what I was talking about and it will definitely improve the fit inside your doll. Whether the latex is soft enough for you I guess depends on the exact brand. But obviously, if you have some super-advanced doll with a Mega-Enhanced Ultra-Real Pussy V.2.5 (only half-joking, some brands really do make an effort here), then condoms are gonna take some of that sensation away.

But I agree on baggy nitrile: I made the mistake of buying some nonlatex ones and I may as well have stuffed a plastic shopping bag into Mira. Not cool.
[/quote]

Michaelangelo wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:22 am
avante wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:35 am I've got an insert type vagina myself currently, for easy cleaning. But am considering whether to go fo insert or fixed on the next one.

So I was wondering about the female condom; does it go in easily, and stay in place (during action)?
Am I correct to think that some part of it is then visible inside?
And after the dead; is the fixed vag itself mostly dry, or does lube/fluids pass into it?

And feelings wise; do you guys experience 'less nice' feelings compared to bare in the vag, or like any negatives to mentione on the fixed+female condom??
Me and Mira use these when not using maybe a thin sleeve as already noted. They are very easy to insert (best with little to no lube, they are themselves lubrcicated and they stay in without any problems. The best type, if you can find them, are the ones with the sponge rather than the little ring at one end. These fit so well I wonder if someone designed them for use with dolls 😎 Outside you have a ring, which is visible. But with open-crotch knickers … less so 😉 Nothing passes through these, they are condoms after all, and if you get the sponge ones like I say then the fit is so good that you never have to check if you’re banging your doll properly rather than barebacking her by mistake.

As to feeling, well, the slight reduction in sensation of the actual pussy structure (depending on just how realistic your doll is in that department anyway) is worth the virtually zero effort for clean-up. Perfect for quickies.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Might be a good place to also throw in this, with all the discussion here about internal cleanliness:

https://www.coeros.com/product/uv-germi ... ating-rod/
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

INFORMATIONS