Starpery.com

realism of starpery dolls

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
bigjimz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

realism of starpery dolls

Post by bigjimz »

Hey guys, totally love the starpery bodies, whether all silicone or hybrids.
really wanting a good sex doll. how are starperys newest models for this?
good lhp? i know not to go too big on boobs but really looking for more of a cuddle sex doll that looks good in lingerie than anything else. what’s y’all’s thoughts?

KindredLoner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: realism of starpery dolls

Post by KindredLoner »

bigjimz wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:17 pm Hey guys, totally love the starpery bodies, whether all silicone or hybrids.
really wanting a good sex doll. how are starperys newest models for this?
good lhp? i know not to go too big on boobs but really looking for more of a cuddle sex doll that looks good in lingerie than anything else. what’s y’all’s thoughts?
Search for
Some lingerie you like.
See what body you like the most and buy the doll from that.
Am not that interested in huge boobs I ordered 171cm A-cup but its all about your taste

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

I got mine last year in TDF Market & No Regrets :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
(she is all silicone btw & a 2022)
'welcome' :n00b:
MYRA says 'hello' !
Attachments
20230115_140818.jpg
20230115_140818.jpg (3.44 MiB) Viewed 2968 times

cpuuu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cpuuu »

If realism is important to you, Starpery is a good choice. The paintjob is great, don't forget to add these extras.
Also the heads look very natural. If you decide for silicon, choose the soft variant.
Enjoy the exiting time to find the girl of you dreams,

bigjimz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bigjimz »

cpuuu wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:58 pm If realism is important to you, Starpery is a good choice. The paintjob is great, don't forget to add these extras.
Also the heads look very natural. If you decide for silicon, choose the soft variant.
thanks man. do you have a starpery girl?

bigjimz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bigjimz »

dave7311 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:12 pm I got mine last year in TDF Market & No Regrets :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
MYRA says 'hello' !
oh Myra is cute? is she a rocker? mind telling me more? is she your girlfriend? do you cuddle a lot? have sex frequently? how’s everything holding up after a year? i’m also looking at zelex sle girls? they look amazing!

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

bigjimz wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:36 pm
dave7311 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:12 pm I got mine last year in TDF Market & No Regrets :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
MYRA says 'hello' !
oh Myra is cute? is she a rocker? mind telling me more? is she your girlfriend? do you cuddle a lot? have sex frequently? how’s everything holding up after a year? i’m also looking at zelex sle girls? they look amazing!
MYRA is my Starpery Tech doll
Is she a rocker? :lol:
She is my personal groupie & lover!
MYRA pretty much owns the bed (our bed)
Do I cuddle w/ her? 'absolutely'
Sex? sometimes... not frequently (she is damageable), so other options are best.
Holding up: She has had some minor foot repair (by standing studs) & minor articulated finger poke repairs also, but other tan that she is holding up well. (they need us to care for them)
Zelex is nice (IMO), but I am not crazy about them... they are nice nevertheless 8)

These girls are NOT light, take some (maintenance) care & experience to move, so be prepared!
(Silicone (or TPE) doll is inanimate, so they do not help at all, but nice to have around)
*I recommend going to TDF Market, get one there before spending thousands & later have remorse.
:evidence: viewforum.php?f=77
I had originally decided to get a lighter & possibly smaller model, but MYRA 165D is what I've always wanted. She is apx 20pds heavier than my last (4woods Evolution w/ Naomi head), but I am content.
Hope all goes well for you! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
dave7311 :angel:

bigjimz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bigjimz »

dave7311 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:55 am
bigjimz wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:36 pm
MYRA says 'hello' !
MYRA is my Starpery Tech doll
Is she a rocker? :lol:
She is my personal groupie & lover!
MYRA pretty much owns the bed (our bed)
Do I cuddle w/ her? 'absolutely'
Sex? sometimes... not frequently (she is damageable), so other options are best.
Holding up: She has had some minor foot repair (by standing studs) & minor articulated finger poke repairs also, but other tan that 'she is holding up well. (they need us to care for them)
Zelex is nice (IMO), but I am not crazy about them... they are nice nevertheless 8)

These girls are NOT light & take some care & experience to move, so be prepared!
(Silicone (or TPE) doll is inanimate, so they do not help at all, but nice to have around)
*I recommend going to TDF Market, get one there before spending thousands & later have remorse.
I had originally planed to get a lighter & possibly smaller model, but MYRA 165D is what I've always wanted. She is apx 20pds heavier than my last (4woods Evolution w/ Naomi head), but I am content.
:evidence: viewforum.php?f=77

thx bro for the info!
the myra is a starpery?

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

MYRA (Mira) is a Starpery head w/ 165D Body
Valerie (Naomi) is a 4woods head (retired) on 165D Starpery Body

bigjimz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bigjimz »

dave7311 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:27 am MYRA (Mira) is a Starpery head w/ 165D Body
Valerie (Naomi) is a 4woods head (retired) on 165D Starpery Body

so do you not have relations with your girls?

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Fortunate for me...
I am not in suspense of reality.
There are some folks that go to extremes w/ them, but not I.
( I have seen folks take them out on dates & other thru out the years thou )
"chacun à son goût" is my opinion ...dolls are not alive; this is 'fact' ! ( right? :? )
My girls are an alternative to a small (or big) child's 'teddy bear' ( 'adult teddy babes?' ) :lol:

here's a man that knows what he wants: :grab: : https://youtu.be/jAu0p589OU0?si=_7yyQ_r0mNgLUa2q
& an economical route for advanced imaginations: :whistle: https://youtu.be/EbZfjP14ZpU?si=rx_JRKHVmpPSpaNg

cpuuu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cpuuu »

bigjimz wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:34 pm
cpuuu wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:58 pm If realism is important to you, Starpery is a good choice. The paintjob is great, don't forget to add these extras.
thanks man. do you have a starpery girl?
yes, the silicon 171 with small boobs. I can compare with other high end dolls I owe in past. So Starpery is great.
Please note, oral sex is not possible. Starpery is misleading customers, sorry to say this.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

You can't go wrong with a doll from Starpery. IMO they offer some of the best looking dolls on the market in terms of realism! 🤩
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Stigen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Stigen »

STarpery is amazing .Nicest dolls at the best prices. I fell totally in love with Sarah, and Flora. But then I found a sillicone doll with another vendor for same price as the TPE dolls, and I think there are many advantags with silicone, so feel I should do that.

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

I can only agree … my Starpery is a complete knockout. The realism are incredible.. especially if you order your doll personal make up (they didn’t charge much) and implant hair Then their artists will create your dream girl.
But I have two warnings or tip, do not choose weight reduction if you want her in bed. It seems that they have not fully mastered to balance that. The foam is too thick and hard in parts so your doll will be a little stiff and in certain positions the foam will even be a hinder. if you only want her to photo and as a friend then the foam will be an asset you will have a better grip and she will be a little lighter but for sex no way I will buy a weight reduction doll again… I even feel fooled by the promises on the advertise on what an improvement that is without downsides .. I would claim the contrary. The foam is almost ruining your doll partly for a full sexual experience .
But must also say that the intimate parts are also amazing and beautiful created. The love hole have a wonderful structure and feels awesome , she feels way way better than a fleshlight ..

But from now on, It will be full silicon with gel butt and tits on all my future dolls,.
Their silicon is soft and smells and feels very good though.

My second tip or warning is the hair. They are really good at implant hair beautiful and naturally and I will never use a wig after experienced this wonderful option . But choose human hair if you can . The synthetic hair is tricky to handle , it’s so easy to be a mess and you will have to take care of it all the time .

But no matter you will be knocked down when you meet your SP irl. My doll is way more beautiful and curvy than what my photos can show, so to wake up and see her is like waking up in a dream every day.
Good luck with your doll
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

INFORMATIONS