www.wmdolls.com

saving up for male 170cm lucas

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
shawntaew31

saving up for male 170cm lucas

Post by shawntaew31 »

he so pretty he wil be my husbuand im gettning him next year my order date january im getting blonde version of him same as pics same skin tone im in love with him omg :D :angel:
Attachments
LW3A8889.jpg
LW3A8889.jpg (169.66 KiB) Viewed 1506 times

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: saving up for male 170cm lucas

Post by FormerlyHot »

He IS beautiful. How wonderful that Irontech created exactly what you were waiting for!

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

FormerlyHot wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:27 pm He IS beautiful. How wonderful that Irontech created exactly what you were waiting for!
yes very beauitful im happy thanks too them :D :glou:

Irontechdoll Office
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Irontechdoll Office »

Thanks for your support! Lucas will be a perfect companion for you :glou:
Best Regards
Winnie

Irontech Doll

Email: sales04@irontechdoll.com

WhatsApp/ Wechat/ Skype/ telegram: +86 13692300896

Factory Address: No.71, Xidie Road, Shaxi Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong, China

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

Irontechdoll Office wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:13 pm Thanks for your support! Lucas will be a perfect companion for you :glou:
thankyou freind for making him he my dream guy :D :glou:

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, shawntaew31. I can relate to your situation: I didn't have enough money for my doll when I first joined the Forum. (I joined up 5 months before he arrived.) My guy was called Lucas on my vendor's website - but I chose another name for him. Your Lucas is one good-looking fella! I saw countless dolls while doing my extensive online research and I must say that out of all the available brands, Irontech has the most handsome bodies and faces. I hope that January comes around for you swiftly. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

true_blue22 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:08 am Hi, shawntaew31. I can relate to your situation: I didn't have enough money for my doll when I first joined the Forum. (I joined up 5 months before he arrived.) My guy was called Lucas on my vendor's website - but I chose another name for him. Your Lucas is one good-looking fella! I saw countless dolls while doing my extensive online research and I must say that out of all the available brands, Irontech has the most handsome bodies and faces. I hope that January comes around for you swiftly. :D
thankyou they have best looking dolls i already 1 of there dolls 163cm s38 i love it cant wait get male doll he so hot just like kpop singers :D :lol:

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

I know that happy ,longing ,desire feeling !
Congratulations!

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

shawntaew31 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:27 am
true_blue22 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:08 am Hi, shawntaew31. I can relate to your situation: I didn't have enough money for my doll when I first joined the Forum. (I joined up 5 months before he arrived.) My guy was called Lucas on my vendor's website - but I chose another name for him. Your Lucas is one good-looking fella! I saw countless dolls while doing my extensive online research and I must say that out of all the available brands, Irontech has the most handsome bodies and faces. I hope that January comes around for you swiftly. :D
thankyou they have best looking dolls i already 1 of there dolls 163cm s38 i love it cant wait get male doll he so hot just like kpop singers :D :lol:
I'm glad to hear that you've found another dream doll in Lucas. I'd like to get another one, but will have to wait until: a) I have enough money and b) the issue of weight reduction is addressed.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

true_blue22 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:05 am
shawntaew31 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:27 am
I'm glad to hear that you've found another dream doll in Lucas. I'd like to get another one, but will have to wait until: a) I have enough money and b) the issue of weight reduction is addressed.
thanks im sure u get 2nd one too :D

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

What a great choice, his gaze is mesmerising! Hope he is everything you want him to be!

Saw another Irontech, Bill, on another thread and he was also so beautiful, they really do make great-looking male dolls.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

Michaelangelo wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:21 am What a great choice, his gaze is mesmerising! Hope he is everything you want him to be!

Saw another Irontech, Bill, on another thread and he was also so beautiful, they really do make great-looking male dolls.
yes he my dream doll man he looks like kpop ideol like bts lol :D

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Congrats, and btw; Love your edit of him as your avatar with a red tie and waistcoat. Very flashy! I like it
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

P3T3flytese wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:27 pm Congrats, and btw; Love your edit of him as your avatar with a red tie and waistcoat. Very flashy! I like it
thankyou so much :D

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

update im be order him end this month they having sale the 29th i will order him comes with 2nd free head they will be twins

INFORMATIONS