www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU 158C+ with Riley Head *** Full Review / Info Drop: Photos, GIFs & Videos ***

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: TAYU 158C+ with Riley Head *** Full Review / Info Drop: Photos, GIFs & Videos ***

Post by crazedcat »

A quick video:

RILEY_browneyes2.mp4
(22.61 MiB) Downloaded 168 times

These are just iPhone pics I didn't feel like breaking out all the equipment.

RILEY_brown05.jpg
RILEY_brown05.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 1371 times

RILEY_brown06.jpg
RILEY_brown06.jpg (1.79 MiB) Viewed 1371 times
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Roald
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: TAYU 158C+ with Riley Head *** Full Review / Info Drop: Photos, GIFs & Videos ***

Post by Roald »

Always stunned with how good this body and mold is. It’s as if a 5’1 supermodel did yoga daily and never put anything bad in her body food wise. Probably the pinnacle of what a woman could look like IRL. Definitely buying one of these when i get an extra $5k lol

Immanuel_Kant9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Immanuel_Kant9 »

Hello!
What is the depth of the oral opening of the ROS head?

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Immanuel_Kant9 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:00 am Hello!
What is the depth of the oral opening of the ROS head?
Hard to measure exactly but it's at least 5" (13cm) deep. I just stuck my middle finger in as deep as I could and didn't hit the back of the throat.
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

MrDrum81

Post by MrDrum81 »

crazedcat wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:37 pm Gonna keep the words to a minimum because photos & videos speak louder than words. I'm including GIFs for instant gratification visuals but there will be higher resolution .mov files at the end of this post that can be downloaded if you want to view better quality versions of the GIFs.

1. ORDER & VENDOR
This is my 4th doll through MyRobotDoll because they’re the best in the game IMO and one of the few authorized Tayu vendors. Easy, seamless, flawless as always. With Alice I never have any worries and she responds to emails fast. I HIGHLY recommend them. Shout out to Alice! Her logistics company got the doll to me in record time.

2. SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Not gonna bore you all with the box photos as we’ve seen it all. Box and packaging is very solid. The doll is safely sandwiched between two layers of molded foam and wrapped in Tayu’s signature silver soft cloth blanket. Hands, feet, and mid-section are all foam wrapped. 3rd doll I’ve received from Tayu with zero damage. This one actually arrived with all of their factory hard edge protectors still around the box so I don’t think US customs even opened it.

3. WEIGHT
Weight is a growing concern for many. Tayu excels in creating lightweight dolls and the 158C+ is no exception. My doll has all the Ultra Soft options as well as the Gel Butt which adds roughly 4kg.

Body without head: 24.2kg / 53.5 lbs. (Standard softness body is ~21kg)

Head: 2 kg / 4.4 lbs.

Total weight: 26.2 kg / 57.9 lbs

158c_weight1.jpg

4. IMPROVEMENTS
1. No more twisty wrists. When the wrists rotate the silicone on the forearms can now rotate as well, eliminating the infamous kink at the wrist joint.
2. Gel Butt feels more squishy and fluid (compared to my 2022 148D+)
3. Seamline is almost non-existent.
4. Shapely arms. Arms now have more tone and taper toward the wrist.
5. No LH gape when legs are fully spread eagle.

5. RILEY HEAD
Tayu introduced a new Western head "Riley" with the release of the 158C+. I think she looks sexy and can also pull off an Eastern European look as well (Russian/Ukrainian). Custom makeup with smoky eyes. Full lips with soft oral ROS movable jaw head. Head is very soft and the mechanical eyes have great coloring with tiny blood vessels.

Riley_head1.gif

6. BREASTS
Love these "smaller" perky, upturned breasts. A nice areola to boob ratio. VERY soft and fun to play with and slap around! The body detail and veining on the chest area is beautiful and really enhances the immersive experience. I feel this breast size works really well proportionally with the rest of the doll’s slim features and balances nicely with the hips.

Tayu158c_breasts1.gif

Tayu158c_breasts1.jpg

7. LOVE HOLES
Perfect LHP. This is pretty much the Gold Standard of love hole positioning. Both the anus and vagina are extremely stretchy and soft. Tayu achieves soft yet durable silicone with incredible elasticity for their love holes that wrap tight around you and hug every inch. Most manufacturers haven't figured this out yet and are still creating dolls with super tight, harder silicone holes that are actually painful to pork! Also, their holes tend to eventually split.

Being with a Tayu doll is as close as you'll get to the feeling of a real woman. They truly are built for sex!

*** I had a speculum on order from Amazon that didn't get delivered in time for this review. I'll update in a future post here so we can all get a deep look inside and see the LH texturing and cervix ***

8. BUTT
Again, the photos and video will be my words here. Just a beautifully shaped booty with a nice deep ass crack. The Ultra Soft Gel Butt upgrade is a MUST!!! You'll spend hours just squeezing and slapping dat ass! Plus those love dimples just above her butt...LORDY!!!! Enjoy…

Tayu158c_AssSlap1.gif

Tayu158c_assvag1.jpg

9. TORSO, BACK & LEGS
The mid-section is soft which makes for a great feeling when you have your hands around her waist. Tummy is a pleasure to poke, pinch, or squeeze. Sexy hip bones and the belly button is a gorgeous. Tayu really has perfected naval design. The back is well-defined with shoulder blades, vertebrae, and spine textures. Very sexy! Legs are long and well toned with fantastic realistic veining in the thighs. The knee molding looks crazy good as well.

Tayu158c_frontback1.jpg

Tayu158c_legs1.jpg

Tayu158c_vag1.gif
Is that default painting or extra added blue vains?
Zelex SLE 172E - heads ZXE-201 & GE45 'Stephanie'
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Default body painting
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

densha
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by densha »

Tayu, shut up and take my money! :lol:

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

crazedcat wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:37 pm Gonna keep the words to a minimum because photos & videos speak louder than words. I'm including GIFs for instant gratification visuals but there will be higher resolution .mov files at the end of this post that can be downloaded if you want to view better quality versions of the GIFs.

1. ORDER & VENDOR
This is my 4th doll through MyRobotDoll because they’re the best in the game IMO and one of the few authorized Tayu vendors. Easy, seamless, flawless as always. With Alice I never have any worries and she responds to emails fast. I HIGHLY recommend them. Shout out to Alice! Her logistics company got the doll to me in record time.

2. SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Not gonna bore you all with the box photos as we’ve seen it all. Box and packaging is very solid. The doll is safely sandwiched between two layers of molded foam and wrapped in Tayu’s signature silver soft cloth blanket. Hands, feet, and mid-section are all foam wrapped. 3rd doll I’ve received from Tayu with zero damage. This one actually arrived with all of their factory hard edge protectors still around the box so I don’t think US customs even opened it.

3. WEIGHT
Weight is a growing concern for many. Tayu excels in creating lightweight dolls and the 158C+ is no exception. My doll has all the Ultra Soft options as well as the Gel Butt which adds roughly 4kg.

Body without head: 24.2kg / 53.5 lbs. (Standard softness body is ~21kg)

Head: 2 kg / 4.4 lbs.

Total weight: 26.2 kg / 57.9 lbs

158c_weight1.jpg

4. IMPROVEMENTS
1. No more twisty wrists. When the wrists rotate the silicone on the forearms can now rotate as well, eliminating the infamous kink at the wrist joint.
2. Gel Butt feels more squishy and fluid (compared to my 2022 148D+)
3. Seamline is almost non-existent.
4. Shapely arms. Arms now have more tone and taper toward the wrist.
5. No LH gape when legs are fully spread eagle.

5. RILEY HEAD
Tayu introduced a new Western head "Riley" with the release of the 158C+. I think she looks sexy and can also pull off an Eastern European look as well (Russian/Ukrainian). Custom makeup with smoky eyes. Full lips with soft oral ROS movable jaw head. Head is very soft and the mechanical eyes have great coloring with tiny blood vessels.

Riley_head1.gif

6. BREASTS
Love these "smaller" perky, upturned breasts. A nice areola to boob ratio. VERY soft and fun to play with and slap around! The body detail and veining on the chest area is beautiful and really enhances the immersive experience. I feel this breast size works really well proportionally with the rest of the doll’s slim features and balances nicely with the hips.

Tayu158c_breasts1.gif

Tayu158c_breasts1.jpg

7. LOVE HOLES
Perfect LHP. This is pretty much the Gold Standard of love hole positioning. Both the anus and vagina are extremely stretchy and soft. Tayu achieves soft yet durable silicone with incredible elasticity for their love holes that wrap tight around you and hug every inch. Most manufacturers haven't figured this out yet and are still creating dolls with super tight, harder silicone holes that are actually painful to pork! Also, their holes tend to eventually split.

Being with a Tayu doll is as close as you'll get to the feeling of a real woman. They truly are built for sex!

*** I had a speculum on order from Amazon that didn't get delivered in time for this review. I'll update in a future post here so we can all get a deep look inside and see the LH texturing and cervix ***

8. BUTT
Again, the photos and video will be my words here. Just a beautifully shaped booty with a nice deep ass crack. The Ultra Soft Gel Butt upgrade is a MUST!!! You'll spend hours just squeezing and slapping dat ass! Plus those love dimples just above her butt...LORDY!!!! Enjoy…

Tayu158c_AssSlap1.gif

Tayu158c_assvag1.jpg

9. TORSO, BACK & LEGS
The mid-section is soft which makes for a great feeling when you have your hands around her waist. Tummy is a pleasure to poke, pinch, or squeeze. Sexy hip bones and the belly button is a gorgeous. Tayu really has perfected naval design. The back is well-defined with shoulder blades, vertebrae, and spine textures. Very sexy! Legs are long and well toned with fantastic realistic veining in the thighs. The knee molding looks crazy good as well.

Tayu158c_frontback1.jpg

Tayu158c_legs1.jpg

Tayu158c_vag1.gif
This is such a beautiful and wonderful girl. :thumbs_up:
Especially looking at the pictures from the TAYU website.
The most beautiful girl ever.
If you could get this body in 170cm size and
with that 18 head and at a reasonable price,
it would be a must buy.

https://www.tayu-doll.com/product/158cm ... iley-set1/

INFORMATIONS